Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6291|eng

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I just got Fallout 3 awhile back and think it is great even tho bad economy ..... No BF3 .... Other thread someone mentioned BF3 is in development despite bad economy .... no money ... AX2.0 thing is this a Mod for BF2 and what is up with it in this economy.

Sure hope Obama fixes the economy cuz I am wanting a replacement for BF2, any games like that coming out?

So what is the gaming out look in this bleak economy and please put include word economy in your post or some dickweed will move or close thread.
This post makes 100% no sense at all.
#rekt
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
I'm quite sure the credit crunch and global downturn in economy isn't the sole reason BF3 is incomplete .

Has it affected me? Not at all. I've spent ~£150 on new games in the last month alone, and I'm on a paltry student budget!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ultimatrox
+38|6237|Netherlands
I'm not noticing anything about a bad economy in my wallet, so no.
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

though usmarine said real war was harder...
i said real war was easier then that goddamn mod.

quote me correctly numpty
Well easier then
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|Nårvei

Next time why don't you just ask to move it back in a more respective manor, i'm not that hard to reason with ... these kinds of insults Lotta just makes you look like the stupid one ...

"Moved back to DST"
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6686|Disaster Free Zone

jord wrote:

I'm going at the same pace as I have the last few years, 1 game every 2-3 months years...
fixed

Last games I bought... Medieval II, BF2, Rome, Diablo II, Age of Empires II, Baldur's Gate.

6 games in 10 years

Edit: thinking about buying GTA4 though...

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-11-16 07:28:17)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6656|USA

Spark wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

The game industry may actually increase do to the economic troubles. Since people won't be able to afford going on vacations and cruises and rich fag shit like that, they'd look to a cheaper form of entertainment, which is games.
That's actually a decent point... but if that's going to happen the pace of technological development will slow a bit.
I see so the economy is supposed to be so bad that people are going t oturn to gaming over, eating, clothing, pay bills, or gas for their car.

Yeah, terrible economy.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6410|North Carolina
The bad economy hasn't interfered with my broadband internet connection, so take from that what you will.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6301|Bloomington Indiana

DrunkFace wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm going at the same pace as I have the last few years, 1 game every 2-3 months years...
fixed

Last games I bought... Medieval II, BF2, Rome, Diablo II, Age of Empires II, Baldur's Gate.

6 games in 10 years
same here...last i got was bf2...and i havent even played that for more than 15 minutes in the 9 months.

economy or not, just dont have the time
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6524|Πάϊ
Not really. But it's not like I buy games anyway...

btw this was stickied because...?
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

oug wrote:

Not really. But it's not like I buy games anyway...

btw this was stickied because...?
ya you steal games.  gj
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6625|London, England
Not really but I like to pretend I'm in a bad situation so that I save money instead of blowing it all on games
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5706|College Park, MD
how the fuck is this sticky material
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6605|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I must admit I loled at this clusterfuck.

Is it (the economy) keeping me from purchasing video games? No. It didn't keep me from purchasing a house neither. Time is keeping me from playing video games, so in turn I am not buying them.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|Nårvei

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I must admit I loled at this clusterfuck.

Is it (the economy) keeping me from purchasing video games? No. It didn't keep me from purchasing a house neither. Time is keeping me from playing video games, so in turn I am not buying them.
My computer is keeping me from buying games atm, need some new stuff inside the box that will make a few neat xmas gifts ... no bad economy for me just yet

... not sure who stickied this
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard