Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK
Ok, hi guys, I'm fairly new to this game. I recently hit the rank of Staff Sergeant, and picked up most of the basic badges along the way.

I see the requirements for the next stage includes 15 hours of each class, as well as 15 or 20 kills in a round (depending on which class ur using). The time limits im fine with, thats not a problem. The question is, do I have to play the 15 hours with them *before* the 15/20 kills IAR, or doesnt it matter?

The thing is, i know with some classes, i'v done more than 20-30 kills IAR with them, and after getting the required hours i received no award.

Hope u can help, thanks.

R
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6738
before
Chou
+737|6831
You need the hours before you start the round, goodluck
Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK
Wow, quick replies, thanks very much. Will get down to it later i think.

Its like the last ones where i didnt just had to *be* the class, rather than kill with their weapons, right? I mean, kills gained through tanks, apc's etc still count to my total?
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6738
yeah commander as well
Chou
+737|6831
Yes it doesn't matter how or with what you kill.. A kill is a kill, just get the required hours before you start the round and get those kills, have fun and earn some awards out there
thejez
+0|6696
also make sure you log out and then back in after you get the time requirement before you go for the IAR.   The time has to register on the servers before you'll qualify for the IAR...   you can't for instance have 10 minutes left, play a 30 minutes round, then during the next round get 30 kills and get the vet badge.  You have to play 1 round and then log out and then login and then get the kills... kinda silly but true.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6791|the middle of nowhere
You must get 15 total hours in that kit BEFORE you get the 20 kills IAR.
tgust5
+22|6667
before.  i know---it sux

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard