SlickWRX
+6|6743
I just got banned from a server for some bullshit punishes.  Here are some of the punishes I got today.  I'm not saying I'm an angel here.  Today someone jumped into a FAV I was C4ing and drove off with it.  So I flipped the switch when he drove off.   I deserved it for that.  For these I did not...

1.  A guy is standing next to some mines I laid and the enemy tank came by and ran one over.  Boom goes the tank and I ended up teamkilling him with the tank.

2.  Similar incident.  With a claymore this time.  When a claymore goes it takes out anyone in that direction.  Friendly or not.  Friendlys just won't trip it alone.

3.  Hauling ass through Warlord on an ATV.  Dude runs out of an alley and I had no time to react whatsoever.

4.  I'm firing an my rifle at the enemy and some dumbass who was standing next to me runs right through my line of fire.

5.  I'm flying the Hind and have like 2 red bars of health left.  Co-pilot jumps out  and then the chopper explodes.  Then it says I killed him with the Hind.

Oh well.  I'll find another server.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

4.  I'm firing an my rifle at the enemy and some dumbass who was standing next to me runs right through my line of fire.

had that one today also, i saw a group of 8 medics who didnt care about me i gues so i went to a good position to kill them all (support gun) so im start shooting there and all of sudden a teammember stops right in front of me, 1 giant leg in my screen GRRRR. or when i kill a apc and its still like a apc that needs to explode (you know what i mean) and some teammember walks next to it and hes almost dead and the thing explodes, I GET A TEAMKILL FOR THAT ! MAN. and most retards even punish for that. !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
I hate it when im squad leader and im prone shooting at some enemies when one of my squad spawns on me also prone and right in front of me.

Ive also team killed by falling on a team mate before in a parachute...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

i've been killed todat because my team was rushing into an ally, and i stood still i was like WTF!. killed by a running teammember well lots of running teammembers.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
SlickWRX
+6|6743

Kobrakai wrote:

Its funny you mention that.  Today I spawned and hit 9 to pull my chute.  I never heard the "woop" of the chute opening and the wind running through it.  So I look down and see a parachute.  I was standing on top of some other dude's chute.  I walked left and right a little bit to see if I could do it and then I jumped off and pulled my own chute.  Wish I had that on battlecorder.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6752|Upper Franconia
Today when I was capturing the TV station in Sharqi, I threw a grenade in that door to the stairs. A guy observes this and certainly sees the grenade and also hears me shouting "GRENADE!!!!!!". Exactly 3 seconds after I threw he suddenly decides to run on my grenade and explode.

The weirdest thing Ive ever had was not something like the copper-is-burning-and-i-tk-the-gunner-teamkill or the dude-was-next-to-exploding-apc, it was when a dude from my team jumped down a wall, opens parachute and glide down. I follow him, touch his ultra-hard electric parachute and die. Also I flow as if a tank hit me.

BTW did you know the following?
You can fly with a plane into the sky, drop the bombs and jump out. If ur velocity was correct, you fall a lil bit faster than the bombs and the plane. As soon as you open the parachute, you will be slowed down. If the bombs or the plane just TOUCHES your parachute, it will instantly explode giving you no damage. Would be very cool if we could use the parachute as shield against tanks or whatever.

Last edited by lord_tyler_486 (2006-03-12 11:16:48)

Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6659|SoCal
6.  Being in a tank or APC going down the street and *somebody* rear ends you and dies and then you get a TK punish because some idiot teammate can't drive his ATV worth a shit.
coldfyre99
+-2|6628
Laying prone in an alley, throwing out some serious fire with my PKM, and an ENTIRE SQUAD runs through my line of fire.  I kill like 3 out of 6 of them and three quick punishes.  Retards.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6841|UK
Any quick Punishers get kicked from my server.. No explination and no come back.. They come back and say why.. they say "sorry pressed wrong button"
Like fuck you did sunshine.. you do it again and you are banned.. ha ha..

Also helps having the bot running which tells you who is punishing and who is forgiving..

Come and join in.. SF month
DSRTurtle
+56|6686
I hate getting punished by the dumb foot soldier trying to run between you and the side of a bridge while your engaging the enemy with a tank or apc.  he gets squashed when you back up to avoid the enemy tank or apc fire.  You get the tk for his stupidity, then he punishes you on top of that.  He can't see worth a damn because your vehicle is blocking his field of vision.  Usually after the 2nd or 3rd time that happens I start punishing anyone who tk's me for any reason.  Well, atleast anyone I don't play with regularly that is.

I'm in a vehicle. I can't see behind me.  I'm too busy fighting the enemy.  Do NOT try to go someplace with very little space for you.  I will most likely tk you by accident.  I'm too busy killing the enemy to say sorry.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-03-21 04:12:21)

AknaMih
+2|6725|Finland

StokoE wrote:

Any quick Punishers get kicked from my server.. No explination and no come back.. They come back and say why.. they say "sorry pressed wrong button"
Like fuck you did sunshine.. you do it again and you are banned.. ha ha..

Also helps having the bot running which tells you who is punishing and who is forgiving..

Come and join in.. SF month
Your post made me happy.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6613|yourmomshouse
If you hit the tab key and, see your score is -14 or so. This is what you do pick a kit any kit will do. Then switch to your gun and, kill kill kill kill kill kill kill . Now your at 0 so whith that gun kill . This should work. Everybody gets punished stop being a noob and, KILL more whores
J=MAN
+25|6658|OZ
I hitched a ride in an APC on Karkand with two other dudes.

The driver hooned straight ahead, right over an AT mine that I had laid earlier.

They both punished.

SOBs.
tino275
+14|6612
Worst one I'm on a mounted maching gun, laying down a stream of fire. Team member is prone crawling around. gets infront of me under my stream of fire. LOOKING at me he stands up I hit him in the head. and he punishes. JERK!!!

I ONLY punish when I am 100% sure that it was intentional. Shit happens. get used to it.  When ever someone Punishes me the first thing that comes to mind is some 12 Y/o kid with his toung sticking out that is now punching his computer and yelling at his Mommy cuz he ran in shooting after I through a granade.  I'll admit sometimes I have diserved it.  For some reason the names don't alwase pop up on my screen as red or green or blue. and I'll go into a flage w/ guns blazing and I'll TK a couple of guys before I realize thier on my side. Yes that is my dumb fault and i diserve it especially if i prevent the flag capture or them getting thir points. But Almost ALL other times. I it is an accident. and you shouldn't punish for that.
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6584|Vic, Australia

tino275 wrote:

Worst one I'm on a mounted maching gun, laying down a stream of fire. Team member is prone crawling around. gets infront of me under my stream of fire. LOOKING at me he stands up I hit him in the head. and he punishes. JERK!!!.
Wow someone doesnt like you,I have had a similar thing but it was a friend who did it too pee me off
remo
+20|6577

SlickWRX wrote:

Today someone jumped into a FAV I was C4ing and drove off with it.  So I flipped the switch when he drove off.   I deserved it for that.  For these I did not...
Sounds like the BF2 karma god owned you ...
MrE`158
+103|6623
I only punish when I think it was intentional, or just very, very careless.

For example, if I step out in front of a speeding car, and someone TK's me, I'll forgive immediately.  If on the other hand I'm about to finish capping a flag at an isolated location and some idiot in a jet bombs me when there are *no* enemy anywhere near us, he'll get punished.

One of the most annoying punishes I had was actually on Operation Smokescreen.  I was an engineer in a DPV, and was driving slowly around behind a squad of about four friendly tanks, moving from one to another to keep them all repaired.  Someone comes rushing up from behind us in another DPV and runs straight into the back of me (I never even saw him coming).  Both DPV's explode, I get the Teamkill, and then I got punished!  Sickening...
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6624|Birmingham, UK
I play mostly on a server with punishes off. I like this.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK

I had something similar, friendly chopper lands right next to my chopper thus getting us stuck he tries to take off and flips us both and we die, i get 2 Tks!! WTF its so stupid.
joey_915
+4|6580
one time one of my teammates didn't know what he was doing and he ran me over in his vehicle. I punished him and he practically went berserk.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6741
Someone driving a full APC into your Jet while taking off, giving you 5 teamkills takes the cake easily...

Yes, it happened.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

My favoutire TK punish was this. I was in a TOW misslie on that wharf-thing near the chinese looking place on Dragon Valley - 64 player map. I fired it accross the river at an enemy APC and in mid flight, (it took a while for the missile to get to it's destination,) a friendly APC moved from it's place and parked itself RIGHT IN THE DAMN MISSILE'S PATH!! I tried to bend it away, but it was too close. Three TKs, all punished, oh, and the enemy APC saw me and shot me.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
LSXREVAN
Dark Lord of the Shock Paddles
+1|6582|THE ALAMO
When You Ram A Helicopter With Yours And You Teamkill Your Buddy... And You Will Get Punished For It.
SlickWRX
+6|6743

LSXREVAN wrote:

When You Ram A Helicopter With Yours And You Teamkill Your Buddy... And You Will Get Punished For It.
Sometimes neither of you see each other.  Especially while circle strafing.
wachtler83
+22|6586|Columbus,Ohio

Kobrakai wrote:

I hate it when im squad leader and im prone shooting at some enemies when one of my squad spawns on me also prone and right in front of me.

i feel your pain on that.  happens to me all the time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard