brendo666
+2|6624|Australia
alo alo fellas i been intrigued by Depleted Uranium Shells n stuff lately so i google searched it and came accross some rather disturbing and graphical pics that nealry made me cry, it shows pics of some infants that were severely deformed by the radiation whilst they were still in the whom. THE FOLLOWING SITE IS EXTREMELY GRAPHICAL NOT RECOMONED FOR THE WEAK HEARTED AND DEFINANTLY FOR PREGNANT PPL !!!!

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgu … s%26sa%3DG
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia
Well i havent looked at the pics but ill hazard aguess and say that this would be best of moved to "serious" stuff section.
brendo666
+2|6624|Australia
did i put it in the rong section?
Mr_Spork
+2|6742
teh sexy
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland
Eeh what?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
should be in debate and seroius talk.

depleted uranium shells were very effective in teh gulf war, they can penetrate armour like knife through butter
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia

brendo666 wrote:

did i put it in the rong section?
My personal opinion is yes.

However the mods might feel it acceptable to stay in here.

Dont worry im just being pedantic.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
It's not too bad, but if you are quesy don't look. I've personally seen much worse so little things like this don't bother me at all.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6689|UK
He looks like a cross between michael jackson and the brain from pinky and the brain.
airborne916
+24|6666
yes  Depleted Uranium Shells  have a high radieo active  content. This kind of stuff just happends.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6745|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

airborne916 wrote:

yes  Depleted Uranium Shells  have a high radieo active  content. This kind of stuff just happends.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "THIS KIND OF STUFF JUST HAPPENDS"???

The US military must stop using Depleted Uranium Shells immediately.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

should be in debate and seroius talk.

depleted uranium shells were very effective in teh gulf war, they can penetrate armour like knife through butter
a HOT knife trough butter
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6664|Malmoe, Sweden

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "THIS KIND OF STUFF JUST HAPPENDS"???

The US military must stop using Depleted Uranium Shells immediately.
I feel you!!!

I´m sooo tired of US going to war every where in the world. A new country every year, whats next Iran?
Take your pick, don´t mind the UN, you don´t give a shit anyway.
LOL you guys, or should I say Bush is like an ORCH "WAR WAR WAR"

Its fucking 2006, not 1506!!!!   
Sluggit
+3|6719|Sweden
BBC made a documentary on this a couple of years back. The former Soviet Union started to use Depleted Uranium back in the 70ties and the US followed.

The tests off tank shells though if I remember if correctly (US) also consisted off other Uranium waste materials and the same problem has occurred on other war zones were they used Depleted Uranium (Bosnia and Kosovo).

http://rawstory.com/news/2006/U.S._sign … _0302.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/2860759.stm

http://www.nukewatch.com/du/20030921telegraph.html

/Thanks/

Last edited by Sluggit (2006-03-12 09:15:24)

Inquatitis
+1|6640
double edged sword really, you want to die or kill the people trying to kill you?
put yourself in the position where your life depends on that depleated uranium round, do you use it and live or do you become all moral and whine about it and die.
i know its hard to look at it like this, since most of you guys on here have never seen a corpse in the desert or a kid with an AK getting shot out of self defense but hey, its war, nothing is pretty in war.
men,women and children die in war.

there are always aftereffect, no war was ever won smoothly and without any long term casualties.
look at the soldiers who deployed for Desert Shield and then Desert Storm.
many can back sick, but does anyone really care about them?
no, all people cared about were all the "innocent".

as i said, double edged sword.
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6664|Malmoe, Sweden
That´s just it! We don´t put ourselfs in that position.
Don´t come and talk about crap moral, in a country like US where the government are killing people but abortion is murder??? LAME ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wingman358
The Original
+11|6656

Inquatitis wrote:

double edged sword really, you want to die or kill the people trying to kill you?
put yourself in the position where your life depends on that depleated uranium round, do you use it and live or do you become all moral and whine about it and die.[...]
I agree. It is a double edged sword. However, what would happen if that double edged sword was never drawn? How about we don't go to war, and nobody has to suffer. I bet you never thought about that.
brendo666
+2|6624|Australia
its not know that, that technology is being used in wars mite as well just use a nuke, especiall wen Australia is starting to use the tank that fires them rounds and alot of other 1st world countrys too
brendo666
+2|6624|Australia
oStoneRo
+9|6643
people always say america needs to stop going to war with everyone, like NorthBear says, a new country every year, well guess what my friend thats incorrect if we invaded a new country every year we'd surely have owned your country by now, and half the other ones in the world.  but hey i dont really care about the wars because we have enough problems here that the government does nothing about so i have no pity for any country that we invade, in fact i think those sand niggers should be happy we freed them....
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Dont worry im just being pedantic.
pedantic?

pulls out the dictionary.
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6664|Malmoe, Sweden

oStoneRo wrote:

people always say america needs to stop going to war with everyone, like NorthBear says, a new country every year, well guess what my friend thats incorrect if we invaded a new country every year we'd surely have owned your country by now, and half the other ones in the world.  but hey i dont really care about the wars because we have enough problems here that the government does nothing about so i have no pity for any country that we invade, in fact i think those sand niggers should be happy we freed them....
Read between the lines, do you really think I´m that stupid. I know you don´t invade a new country every year. But your country has been involved in wars more than any country in the world the past 50 years. Thats my point! The only reason you feed them, the OIL!!! It wasen´t the Iraqui that flew in to WTC! When Bush senior failed, Bush Junior had the need to finish what daddy started.

If you are going to complain about my english, do it in swedish...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Whether or not war is justified is completely irrelevant to whether or not DU should be used. If you're deploying munitions that hurt your own troops (and their future children) by pure virtue of existing, then there's something wrong.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-13 17:18:37)

barleymeister
+0|6619
that baby looks faker than woody from toy story (and bears an eerie resemblance). i'm pretty sure radiation doesn't mutate faces to look like they've had photoshop filters applied to them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard