Hakei
Banned
+295|6046
A MAN had sex with his wheelchair-bound mother because no other women wanted him, a court has been told. The 26-year-old man asked his mother "why don't women want me" as they watched a movie at their Darwin home in September this year, the Northern Territory Supreme Court was told. The man, who moved from Western Australia to Darwin last year, allegedly told his mother: "I can't get no women here," the Northern Territory News reported. Prosecutor Paul Usher said the mother reassured him: "You'll find the right one".

But Mr Usher said the son pulled the mother's "knickers down with one hand" and took a condom out of his wallet, and had sex with his mother on the futon she had been lying on. Mr Usher said the son had sex again with his mother later, and afterwards she managed to get into her wheelchair to get to her bedroom. He said the woman, who has been in a wheelchair for seven years due to a debilitating disease, reported the incident to her GP the next day and police arrested the son that afternoon. The man pleaded guilty to two counts of having sex with a person, knowing that the person was his mother. The maximum penalty is 14 years' jail. Defence lawyer Michelle Swift said the man maintained that it was his mother who made the "initial sexual contact". She said he felt "incredibly ashamed" about what had happened and had been "reading the Bible and doing as much sport as he can".

Justice Sally Thomas adjourned the case for sentencing on November 13.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24 … 01,00.html
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6744
Crazy Aussies.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6602|Scotland
He's gonna get raped in jail.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|6034|Perth, indian ocean
mmmmmmmmk weirdo
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6514|Tyne & Wear, England
I couldn't read past the first paragraph.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6682|Finland

Hawt.
I need around tree fiddy.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5735|SQUID
What a champ
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6724|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I don't understand, this is standard in Swansea,  Do the police get involved if it goes on elsewhere?  Ahh they just let them get on with it down Jackland.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6524|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Wtf is wrong with you upside down ppl?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6203|what

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Well the most obvious problem is we are in wheelchairs.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6540|Gogledd Cymru

Ultrafunkula wrote:

/thread
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6524|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hmm. If this OP had been made by a certain person from Finland who've had certain issues before with his mum about human biology...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6511|UK

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hmm. If this OP had been made by a certain person from Finland who've had certain issues before with his mum about human biology...
Wow I wonder who...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6606
Typical Australians....

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-11-12 05:29:03)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6716|NT, like Mick Dundee

Get fucked, lol. Typical guys from WA. Come here from Perth expecting the same easy roots you can get down there....

How come nobody ever posted the other hilarious news stories to come out of Darwin though. Like the guy drinking $1000 worth of beer each week.

Or the 12 year old drunk who led cops on a half hour high speed car chase in a stolen car.

NT.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6377|England
Guys sure got standards.....I mean honestly. If he was that desperate why not go pay a hooker or somehting? Not have sex with your wheelchair bound mother. Prick.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6490|Brisbane, Australia

Flecco wrote:

Get fucked, lol. Typical guys from WA. Come here from Perth expecting the same easy roots you can get down there....

How come nobody ever posted the other hilarious news stories to come out of Darwin though. Like the guy drinking $1000 worth of beer each week.

Or the 12 year old drunk who led cops on a half hour high speed car chase in a stolen car.

NT.
He could have at least done it in Tasmania.

What about that guy that was found passed out at the wheel of his ute in NT with just beer everywhere in it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6248|Winland

Now, that's one bad motherfucker!

Spoiler (highlight to read):
That pun is painful, eh?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6341|Éire
Dude... I could have lived the rest of my life quite happily without having read that!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6181|Carnoustie MASSIF

Hakei wrote:

The man pleaded guilty to two counts of having sex with a person, knowing that the person was his mother.
Man, you gotta love that charge, that's brilliant. Almost as good as the charge we have in Scotland for when you drill someone that's sleeping: Clandestine Injury.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Maybe that's why guys have wet dreams, we're all being raped in our sleep.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6046

Braddock wrote:

Dude... I could have lived the rest of my life quite happily without having read that!
What did you expect from the title?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6490|Brisbane, Australia

Hakei wrote:

Braddock wrote:

What did you expect from the title?
Maybe Mum was the name of an Asian hooker he once met.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6716|NT, like Mick Dundee

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

What about that guy that was found passed out at the wheel of his ute in NT with just beer everywhere in it.
Ummmmm....

That sounds like any one of a number of guys I know....

Ahem, next question.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6606
To be fair, she was pretty hot.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6696

White-Fusion wrote:

He's gonna get raped in jail.
hahaha yeah u mean prison they dont get raped in jail

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard