Black Vaine
+43|6622|K-Town, Sweden
Hello, i wonder one thing... how the hell does people have sick kill streaks, like 70-170(!). I got only 23 dammit, it's insane, arent they human or what? Can someone please explain to me... And if you got kill streaks over 50... Nice job ...

//Best Regards: Dario
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6728|Honolulu, HI
I'm not sure but I do believe the kill/death streaks carry over between rounds.  Thus, especially if you're a competent helo pilot or tank driver, it's not impossible to go through two or more consecutive rounds without dying once, all the while racking up easy kills.

Also if you are critically wounded and a Medic revives you, the death doesn't count so you can continue extending your kill streak.  I'm pretty sure this info is accurate, and I hope it helps.
FromTheAshes
+53|6704

Black Vaine wrote:

Hello, i wonder one thing... how the hell does people have sick kill streaks, like 70-170(!). I got only 23 dammit, it's insane, arent they human or what? Can someone please explain to me... And if you got kill streaks over 50... Nice job ...

//Best Regards: Dario
Wake
Chinise team
Jet
Rape Carrier
Dont die
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

Frankly, anything above 75 or so is most likely stat padding.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
ive personally seen streaks above 80 that were legit, but they are very very rare. Mostly it was big servers with small numbers (though once or twice i was on servers where both teams were just absolutely horrible, and one or two people were making most of the kills. )

But yeah, anything over 70 is suspicious, however i wouldnt convict anyone of padding on that alone.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Yeah unless they are 1337 in a plane or chopper I dont see it happening.
Black Vaine
+43|6622|K-Town, Sweden

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

I'm not sure but I do believe the kill/death streaks carry over between rounds.  Thus, especially if you're a competent helo pilot or tank driver, it's not impossible to go through two or more consecutive rounds without dying once, all the while racking up easy kills..
Yes, but with all the AA and Tunguska's on many maps it's pretty hard, and the dogfighting, but i guess that you have to be really lucky to enter a server with privates only
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6668|Sydney, Australia
in the retail version, arty kills counted towards your kill streak
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6665
I have a 52 best kill streak and that was never in a heli or plane. Heck, I can't fly with the keyboard.

What was it? I don't know.

I'm going to guess it was within the last couple weeks when I checked out Karkand in the US APC.

On a good round I can go 40-3 in that thing with a good streak of about 30.

I'd be willing to bet it carries over from round to round which is how i probably got my 52.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701

Black Vaine wrote:

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

I'm not sure but I do believe the kill/death streaks carry over between rounds.  Thus, especially if you're a competent helo pilot or tank driver, it's not impossible to go through two or more consecutive rounds without dying once, all the while racking up easy kills..
Yes, but with all the AA and Tunguska's on many maps it's pretty hard, and the dogfighting, but i guess that you have to be really lucky to enter a server with privates only
The massive kill streaks I have been witness to occured mostly when the enemy team was pushed back into a point with no effective anti air vehicles, like north village on wake island. Then the helicopter came and camped the ever living crap out of them. They couldnt push out, and our team couldnt push in, so it was effectively a stalemate. I was piloting said helicopter and my gunner got a streak of 80 kills that round.
theturnmaster
+8|6683|Chapel Hill
way back in the day didnt arty kills count in the kill streak?
12inchnick
+17|6631
Ive done over 50 3 times, and my best is 93, Karkand tank for almost 70 kills then the other 20 or so were on foot, with nade launcher back before the patch. I was at 1 bar in the tank at 30ish kills in a row, but some guy was repairing me.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

I have killstreak of 67. Pre 1.2,mashtuur city,blackhawk gunner. Was fun,but at the same time i felt a little bit ashamed...
wayneakagod
+17|6747
https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5296/screen0019ro.jpg

Well there's my kill streak, and I can definitely see how it would be possible to get more. I'd be a little suspicious of anything over 80 probably.

Last edited by wayneakagod (2006-03-12 01:37:09)

12inchnick
+17|6631
"Was fun,but at the same time i felt a little bit ashamed..."

That sums it up for me.
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6645|Annapolis, MD
Wake island, pre 1.2, blackhawk gunner = 65 streak

Coincidentally, got my 13 death streak on wake by being based raped by jets on the carrier.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

its not hard, if youre a good player then it no problemo mate
MB.nZ
+86|6774|New Zealand

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Frankly, anything above 75 or so is most likely stat padding.
lol I owe 88 and didn't pad. And mind my tons of hours I was in a Jet...

Last edited by MB.nZ (2006-03-12 04:12:22)

Juice
+2|6774|Melbourne, Australia
Pre-patch blackwhoring is how I got my kill streak of 64.  ATM USS Essex raping is probably an efficient way to get it up.
Masta_Daco
+39|6736|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
mijn was pre 1.12 with a mig-29 i took down everything in the air and ground was taken down 5 times i think but i was first place and my kill streak is 43
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK
Mine's 33, gunner in a AH on Dragon Valley, Chinese had one spawn point left and we raped the hell out of them.

I really wanna play bf2 now but man utd are on soon
banndontv
+-1|6748

theturnmaster wrote:

way back in the day didnt arty kills count in the kill streak?
yup, hence my killstreak. ive only come close to beating it once or twice
hutchy52
+12|6754
Mine is 102 on wake, could have got higher but my team always manages to lose the airfield at a critical time.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
102!!! far out!!
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6663|Malmoe, Sweden
MI-28 on Sharqi, the USMC had only one flag left, they were all over the place...
That maingun on the MEC-chopper really pwns... mm love it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard