Socom Confrontation - 251,074 (North America only) Week 2

James Bond: Quantum of Solace - 126,113 Week 2

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 784,225 Week 8

Fifa 09 - 1,074,609 - Week 6

Madden NFL 09 - 797,480 - Week 10

Call of Duty: World at War ?

Mirrors Edge ?

Need for Speed Undercover ?

OK this one is added for you WOW fans out there..

World of Warcraft - 11+ Million copies sold

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - 4.81 Million copies sold

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Litch King ?

Last edited by ELITE-UK (2008-11-12 11:34:36)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
You're missing a platform called 'PC' and namely a game called 'World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King' that is going to dwarf them all.

Did you know, in a recent fiscal-quarter report from Blizzard made public, 61% of people who cancelled their subscription citing reasons as 'Other MMO's: Age of Conan, Warhammer Online etc' have since resubscribed and began playing again? Game is literally unstoppable in it's own right, complete market domination to the point where consumers are basically reliant on it
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
baggs
+732|6214

Uzique wrote:

You're missing a platform called 'PC' and namely a game called 'World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King' that is going to dwarf them all.

Did you know, in a recent fiscal-quarter report from Blizzard made public, 61% of people who cancelled their subscription citing reasons as 'Other MMO's: Age of Conan, Warhammer Online etc' have since resubscribed and began playing again? Game is literally unstoppable in it's own right, complete market domination to the point where consumers are basically reliant on it
The truth!

I myself cancelled my sub about 2 months ago now, i said to in my little explanation that WoW is boring and total pile of jank as the expansion announcement killed the game for the time being......

......and guess who is back playing!

Consoles don't stand a chance against the life suck that is 'the WoW'.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

Gears 2 > WoW.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
HIV > WoW
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Fucking why do you have to bring WoW into this. Fuck sake. Nobody here gives a shit about WoW.

Basically

What Ted said.

Is Fallout 3 really that good of a game? I never really followed it and the gameplay looked kinda shit when I saw it...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6853|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Fucking why do you have to bring WoW into this. Fuck sake. Nobody here gives a shit about WoW.

Basically

What Ted said.

Is Fallout 3 really that good of a game? I never really followed it and the gameplay looked kinda shit when I saw it...
Fallout 3 is crack and I'm a crackwhore
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480

Mekstizzle wrote:

Basically

What Ted said.

Fuck off you muppet, it's a thread about Xmas sales figures, how can you neglect the financial elephant in the room that is Blizzard.

Pointless fanboyism and personal opinions aside (none of which I inferred, only yourself), WotLK is going to sell like hotcakes and give all the millions of WoW subscribers a new fix of their favourite drug for 2009.

If it really pertubes you that much to read of the games successes, then scroll down, I'm sure it's not too much effort to scroll past some on-topic discussion that doesn't particularly appeal to you.

TL;DR: GTFO.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Uzique wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Basically

What Ted said.

Fuck off you muppet, it's a thread about Xmas sales figures, how can you neglect the financial elephant in the room that is Blizzard.

Pointless fanboyism and personal opinions aside (none of which I inferred, only yourself), WotLK is going to sell like hotcakes and give all the millions of WoW subscribers a new fix of their favourite drug for 2009.

If it really pertubes you that much to read of the games successes, then scroll down, I'm sure it's not too much effort to scroll past some on-topic discussion that doesn't particularly appeal to you.

TL;DR: GTFO.
lmao, what did Skittles do to make you so angry Tarique?
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

I'm going to get Gears 2 and Fallout 3 for Xmas
Plus a Live subscription. Epic.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6484|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Sorry guys, i cannot provide the PC games sales, they are incredibly hard to track.

I can only get hold of PSP, DS, PS2, PS3 and Xbox 360 sales.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Yeah, don't want that WoW shit in here anyway. Besides, it's impossible to track PC games sales anyway. They all just pirate the games

Besides, I don't care if this topic can be open for any title to talk about, I'll say it again, nobody wants that WoW shit polluting a topic.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
Ok added warcraft sales.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
Haha there's no point trying to get into yet another WoW-flamefest... so to cut to the chase: you're boring Mek, a broken record, fuck off. Summon the iota of maturity that is present in your pointless existence and avoid the WoW remarks that everyone has been spouting out in torrents of puerile scat since 1864.

You can 'track' the sales of games in retail, despite piracy (console has piracy too you know, it's an irrelevant point) and it is especially easy to check for games that have accounts and registration details-- the game company can provide them at the click of a button. However, I do appreciate that tracking even the majority of PC game sales is extremely difficult, I was only really jokingly stating the obvious with my Wrath of the Lich King comment .

Last edited by Uzique (2008-11-10 10:21:41)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
lawl, I thought LBP was supposed to sell over 9000 5 million?

Certainly not looking like that now...I doubt F3 sells more than 5 mil.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-11-10 14:20:58)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD
You forgot to add Mirror's Edge
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6634

Poseidon wrote:

The game is for 10 year olds and under. What they need is an "adult Pack" for this game, so we could blow some shit up or something because the concept is cool.
to think of the hype for this game and your post I cracked up.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6194
WoW - Wrath OF the Lich King will probably sell more copies this Christmas season than every other PC title combined. I don't really care what other people think but the game is fun. If you have not played WoW at max level with decent gear than your opinion meens nothing too me cause you have no fucking clue what your talking about when you bash it.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

I'm not particularly fond of WoW, but I dont see why it shouldnt be included in a game sales figures discussion thread....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

What are the sales figures for the big Christmas Titties ?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

Poseidon wrote:

European sales are not in there yet

Mirrors edge will be added
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
Updated figures and titles
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

Gears 2 will win this contest. Tru stori m8s, massive marketing.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

Poseidon wrote:

Little Big Planet - 672,868 - Week 2
Week 2
#rekt
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)

Uzique wrote:

elephant
What is it with everyone and elephants atm?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard