doc. josh
+48|6556
I have wanted to get a new computer for a while and a friend told me to look on Ebay so I did and basicly is this a good computer for the money,  New Computer on Ebay It looked ok to me but I was not shure it just seemed really cheap
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

no wonder it's cheap. CPU and RAM is decent, the rest of the components are shit. There isn't even a HDD included

Last edited by max (2008-11-10 16:12:57)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6854|Reykjavík, Iceland.
7100 with 512mb vram?

edit: it does have 512mb vram, but it's still a shitty card

Smells like absolute BULLSHIT to me.

7100 is useless anyway.

I wouldn't do it tbh, I'd feel more comfortable building my own, that way you know exactly what you are getting.

Last edited by Sydney (2008-11-10 16:15:17)

doc. josh
+48|6556
oh ok that's for the input I was wondering why it was so cheap
doc. josh
+48|6556

jamiet757 wrote:

max is right, that pc is shit, it has integrated graphics, so forget gaming.
well I could simply upgrade that with an 9800 GT or GTX 280

I was also wonder About this one and I know phenom bad blah blah blah but good price or same as the first one     AMD Rig

Intel Rig I would of course buy a new GFX card If I got one of these and a new 600w PSU
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6372|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
just build one yourself
doc. josh
+48|6556
LOL^ yea right i would fuck that up so bad haha but thx for the halp
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6372|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

doc. josh wrote:

as long as you know which side to put the cpu paste on, you cant fuck it up
CrazeD
+368|6683|Maine

max wrote:

no wonder it's cheap. CPU and RAM is decent, the rest of the components are shit. There isn't even a HDD included
Because it's barebone.
doc. josh
+48|6556

ceslayer23 wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

lol
alexb
<3
+590|5950|Kentucky, USA

Has a 450Watt PSU if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't feel safe with a Quad Core and a 9800/280.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)
CPU, RAM, picture of generic looking case, no mobo specs.

Could be a nice unit to start a build from.

More likely to be a pile o' shite mobo.

And it won't have a PSU.

And the CPU heatsink will be missing, and there'll be worrying looking marks on the CPU...

Cynical? ME?
Sydney
2λчиэλ

ceslayer23 wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Pretty much. I was 16 when I first put together a PC from scratch, I just followed the instructions in the mobo and case manuals, and lo and behold, it works perfectly.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6727
build your own... that deal looks shady... there are a lot of people on this site that have built their own computer and will help you do the same... myself included...
Love is the answer
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

"It's exactly like having a four-processor system."

Uh-huh.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6208|Winland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Uh-huh.
no lol its not

every1 knows that havin 4 cores in ur cpu = 1 fast cpu

u simply add up the speeds of al the cores and u get ur speed .4 corez n 2.4ghz like in dis case=9,6ghz off cpu power

u dum noob u need 2 lern how 2 count computer power
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Freezer7Pro wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Uh-huh.
no lol its not

u simply add up the speeds of al the cores and u get ur speed .4 corez n 2.4ghz like in dis case=9,6ghz off cpu power

Freezer, you, of all people, should know that sarcasm is not detected on the internet, and therefore [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags are necessary.

However, due to your sub-70-IQ punctuation, you indicate that you are impersonating a sub-70-IQ individual, which the BF2s regulars are aware that you are not, and therefore we are able to detect the sarcasm in your post.

HOWEVER, persons who do not visit BF2s on a regular basis might not know of you, and therefore simply come to the conclusion that you ARE a sub-70-IQ individual and completely dismiss any trace of sarcasm in your post.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6479

Sydney wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Uh-huh.
no lol its not

Freezer, you, of all people, should know that sarcasm is not detected on the internet, and therefore [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags are necessary.

However, due to your sub-70-IQ punctuation, you indicate that you are impersonating a sub-70-IQ individual, which the BF2s regulars are aware that you are not, and therefore we are able to detect the sarcasm in your post.

HOWEVER, persons who do not visit BF2s on a regular basis might not know of you, and therefore simply come to the conclusion that you ARE a sub-70-IQ individual and completely dismiss any trace of sarcasm in your post.
He isn't? You're liaring me.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)

NooBesT wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

no lol its not

No, he's a sub-60-IQ individual.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
JOKE, feezer, JOKE.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6366|England - Kent
If it fits it will work = PC building.
So easy you will kick you're self for not doing it sooner.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6208|Winland

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Sydney wrote:

No, he's a sub-60-IQ individual.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
JOKE, feezer, JOKE.
A sub-60 IQ individual is also a sub-70 IQ individual

And Sydney, take your mid-sea logic and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-11-11 06:57:09)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6592|SE London

Freezer7Pro wrote:

A sub-70 IQ individual is also a sub-70 IQ individual
Well, duh.

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656

max wrote:

man i bet its an empty box there is nothing in it
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6141|Carnoustie MASSIF
Meh he's trying to sell it on the quad core pro. It's only got a 400w psu, no operating system and no hdd. Not great imo
jaymz9350
+54|6588

SirSchloppy wrote:

Meh he's trying to sell it on the quad core pro. It's only got a 400w psu, no operating system and no hdd. Not great imo
that's what a barebones system is.   And if you don't add a gaming GPU, a 400w PSU is more than enough for that system. (not saying I'd buy that pile of crap)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard