2.41-2.605%5% - 6
2.61-2.807%7% - 8
2.81-3.02%2% - 3
3.01 or higher, please specify10%10% - 11
Total: 106
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6712|Antarctica
3.77 on my old account, 4 on my new one.

Last edited by VeNg3nCe^ (2006-03-11 10:16:01)

12inchnick
+17|6638
Well I made the thread, and it needs a bump. Im at 2.66SPM, I guess thats a little above avergae.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6831|St. Louis, MO
1.71 currently,pretty average.
SargeX_au
+29|6759
3.82...goin up
Sluggit
+3|6725|Sweden
Now 3.11, but it took me a long time to get there!

Karkand was the solution fore me but that was due to my crappie Internet operator. My connection was really bad and I had to reinstall Win XP 32, was running XP 64 before and the connection timed out all the time. The only server I could play on was One: s Karkand, it was never meant to be that way!

Guess you could say that I started to enjoy infantry combat due to that tech issue! Then it slowly became more fun as I learnt things and improved a little!

If you play a lot of City Maps and learn infantry combat it will of course improve your S.P.M although patch 1.2 killed most off the fun, I think!

Last edited by Sluggit (2006-03-12 05:46:44)

Silver18
+10|6632

imdead wrote:

Smiley wrote:

How can my stats get reset again cause i dont switch teams nor care about going after the war college ribbon.

I dont consider w/l part of gameplay btw.

Youve seen my stats - wheres yours?

feel free to make a new account, your spm will be higher cause u know how to play the game now (hopefully).

Im not just a vehicle whore - i can handle my own in infantry. Find me in a server and come play against me and find out personally if you think stats mean nothing.
Uh.. newsflash.. they don't mean anything except emotional wellbeing in a fictional game.

I bet I'm better at Pong than you are! See it doesn't matter, it's childish what you are saying, 'look at me, I'm better at numbers, where are you at, lets see yours'.

Lemme explain :I was contradicting myself awhile back saying that stats don't make you a player and I posted my stats all the time, someone told me if I didn't care why post them, that's true, it's also true that numbers alone don't make you a good player, as you know -- and I know you do if you are a day over 15 -- that there are many ways to get numbers and make yourself better at a fictional game that is going to last 5 years. People look at numbers as a bible to judge people; I've found out the hard way that people play differently and some just have fun, I can go hours just shooting at walls and not care, can you do the same -- no you can't, because stats mean life to you. You are right on one thing though, I can start a new account and jam, but that's not me, I don't play that way, I just go out and have fun.  SO your pixel army dude means nothing to me.
And by you having your stats reset tells a big story that all you are out for is the glory in saying 'look what I can do, look what I have' .  And you just said it right there.
To each his own. You play for fun, ok, sure, fair enough. Others play for awards, self pride and stats.

@topic

I'm at .97, sux I know...making up for my noobishness when I bought the game. Now ive been gettin around  2 SPM and 4:1 k/d each round for the a while now...my stats are slowly slowly showing it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard