bizyboy00
+2|5687
I didn't really know where to put this, so I saw "Guides" and thought "meh, good enough".  When I check my scores on stats sites, It says that I rank 41,825 or something at Karkand.  I know all my individual map scores, but is there a place to see a list of scores for each individual map?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6006|Aberdeen, Scotland
Do you mean your best score for each map?

If you look at your stats page on BF2s, the box on the left, 2 down from your soldier's picture says 'Map' at the top...

This shows, for each map; the time played, number of wins + losses, ratio of wins/losses, and your top score for that map (B.R. = best round).

Hope this helps
bizyboy00
+2|5687
Yeah, I saw all that, but I was looking more for a score list of everyone for each map.  For example, when you look at the overall scores, it shows who the #1 person is all the way down (which I can imagine takes a VERY long time to go through).  I'm looking for a similar list for scores for each map.  In my situation, I'm looking for a list of all the scores for the Strike at Karkand map (who is #1, #2, etc).  Thanks for the help!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6574|NYC / Hamburg

What you're looking for is a leaderboard. If such a thing exists for maps I have no idea though. PM an admin maybe?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6319

http://battletracker.com/index.php?page … p;type=map

Choose the map you want to filter by on the top right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard