maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
I was playing sharqy the other day and there was a big fire fight at the alley way, at the end my teammates killed all the enemies at that flag, but there was something that came to my atention, (i was a medic and i tryed to heal a teammate) but i saw he ran in to a smoking bodnik and he got in, and started to repairt it from inside, then he went to the next one and did the same, also he did that with a third car (humvie), but the he left in the last one, then later on in the same round i saw him doing that again with a humvie, that was dammage by granade. (he didn't dammage none of the car he just repair them from inside)
i don't care what he was doing but since i saw him doing it in a suspicious way,(trying to not be seen) that make me think its something wrong with what he is doing?
MooseRyder
+37|6675|Montréal, Canada
well no, he was just repairing the cars. he probably sit inside so no1 would pay attention to him so he wont get shot. I dont see anything wrong there, especially if he didnt damage the cars himself. Hes an engineer, he was doing his job, repairing stuff.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6693|Colorado
You can get repair points from damaged vodnik's & humvees back seat position , if your sitting in a river doing it its most likely against the roe, here and there though isn't a problem, gotta have those vehicles ready for your team. As long as he isn't damaging it on purpose then repairing it.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
i think he was kind of worry that someone will say he was using cheap tactics to get repair points, and that is why he was trying to hide what he was doing, personally i don't know if that is wrong or not.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6703|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
You do not get repair points for fixing unmanned vehicles, they have to be manned. You could set there and wrench on a tank or whatever it might be all day if it does not have anyone inside you will not recieve a repair point, so if you jump in the back of a transport (any) and start wrenching the vehicle is manned at that point giving you repair points. With that being said, it sounds like he was just running around repairing damaged vehicles which IMO is just fine, just as long as he wasn't unloading into them until there about to blow up then jumping in and fixing them. If he is running around fixing already damaged vehicles then he is "just doing his job IMO!"
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6649|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
You have to get repair points somehow. I've been runover more times by friendly tanks than I have repair points I bet.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798

EVIL_STYX wrote:

You do not get repair points for fixing unmanned vehicles, they have to be manned. You could set there and wrench on a tank or whatever it might be all day if it does not have anyone inside you will not recieve a repair point, so if you jump in the back of a transport (any) and start wrenching the vehicle is manned at that point giving you repair points. With that being said, it sounds like he was just running around repairing damaged vehicles which IMO is just fine, just as long as he wasn't unloading into them until there about to blow up then jumping in and fixing them. If he is running around fixing already damaged vehicles then he is "just doing his job IMO!"
he was inside of the cars on one of the passenger seats while repairing
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6703|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
Exactly, that is what I was saying, if he is in the vehicle (in the passenger seat) it is manned and he is receiving repair points. Just as long as he is not damaging the vehicles him self I see no problem with it, you have to admit 25 flippen repair points in a round to get expert repair, you are going to have to finess it to get that badge (I mean fix every flippen thing you can find, lol)!

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard