SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6576|Mountains of NC

Ok Obama is in the white house ...

Do you think that there will be any on going jokes about him and/or parody's about him

example : SNL - during Bush admin they ridiculed him everyweek ... '08 campaign they went after McCain but they sunk their teeth into Palin and yes they did have someone doing Obama but not Palin

Jay Leno and Dave Letterman - constantly they are attacking Bush then '08 campaign they focused mostly on McCain & Palin and every now and then would they touch Obama
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
I certainly hope so.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

they will mainly kiss his ass.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6351|tropical regions of london
he's got purple lips and big ears and a giant mole.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire
They should or America should really hold its head in shame.
Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
So when is the White House gonna be painted black?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Roc18 wrote:

So when is the White House gonna be painted black?
The#1Spot
+105|6547|byah

God Save the Queen wrote:

he's got purple lips and big ears and a giant mole.
Rather have those features than skin cancer

Last edited by The#1Spot (2008-11-05 16:21:40)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
The problem is that Obama hasn't really done anything funny.

Bush was a breathing and walking punchline. Palin was a breathing, walking, and hunting punchline. McCain was old, that's easy to make fun of. McCain's campaign was so ridiculous and stupid that it was easy to make fun of.

But Obama never did anything really stupid. And his campaign was all srs n shitz. Hopefully we'll find something else to make fun of.
lilbaily2
+12|6650|OH
I heard they replaced the rose garden at the White House with a watermelon patch.

also listen to this its kind of funny              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg

Last edited by lilbaily2 (2008-11-05 16:40:44)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

There's plenty of jokes on offer, and the comedians will have to use them, or stay off the subject of Obama completely.

Personally I like all the Messiah jokes.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6419|'Murka

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

The problem is that Obama hasn't really done anything funny.

Bush was a breathing and walking punchline. Palin was a breathing, walking, and hunting punchline. McCain was old, that's easy to make fun of. McCain's campaign was so ridiculous and stupid that it was easy to make fun of.

But Obama never did anything really stupid. And his campaign was all srs n shitz. Hopefully we'll find something else to make fun of.
Well when he gets wound up in his speeches, he starts to sound like an evangelical preacher...I think they could get some mileage with that.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Well South Park wasted no time.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6175

Kmarion wrote:

Well South Park wasted no time.
You seeing it?  Quite impressive how fast they do the episodes.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Quite impressive how fast they do the episodes.
i reckon it has been ready for a while
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6175

usmarine wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

With audio from last nights speech?  Well maybe they just stuck it in last minute, but its quite impressive anyways.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Sorta.. it was actually using the same stuff Obama said in his speech last night.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5709|College Park, MD
The inaugural meal will be fried chicken. There will be a sommelier to help pair different flavors of Kool-Aid with the courses.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6175
Awww, South Park is over.  Too short in my opinion.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6724
I heard he's going to have a little white jockey in the front yard of the White House...lol...
Love is the answer
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6495|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
So is the black steward staff in the White House going to be replaced by whites or Hispanics?

Oh and I don't think they media is going to go after Obama, they praise him as the second coming.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

SgtHeihn wrote:

Oh and I don't think they media is going to go after Obama, they praise him as the second coming.
Everything is fodder for comedy.

Sadly though, I don't think Ol' Bazza will give them much material to use. Seems to me 'racist' humour is pretty much outlawed in the USandA.

You guys need somebody like Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714
The only racist jokes that I have ever found funny were some of the ones done by Eddie Murphy when he was a stand up comedian.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Flecco wrote:

Everything is fodder for comedy.

Sadly though, I don't think Ol' Bazza will give them much material to use. Seems to me 'racist' humour is pretty much outlawed in the USandA.
It's hard to attack someone like this:

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

The only racist jokes that I have ever found funny were some of the ones done by Eddie Murphy when he was a stand up comedian.
Richard Pryor tbh.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard