KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I will be voting in about a half hour.  Tell me who to vote for BF2s!

Actually though, I am a bit confused.  I want to vote yes on 4 here (which requires parents to be notified if the daughter wanted to have an abortion) but I am worried that about the idea that a parent can legally stop the daughter from having the abortion.  Can a voter from Cali enlighten me a little?  I guess I'll just have to read the Proposition again...

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-11-04 11:50:37)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

CameronPoe wrote:

Fox News just called it for McCain.
That's so cute.

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC called it for Obama about 5 minutes after the DNC ended.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
pilebomb
+8|6089

Sydney wrote:

Communist party? Please, the democrats are capitalist extremists compared to even the most rightist political parties in Europe.
Looks like someone doesn't support Team Jesus!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Ooops, fixed the times. Apparently the server didn't recognize DST.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

25 key counties to watch tonight
20) Hillsborough County, Fla.: Both campaigns have given lots of love to Tampa's Hillsborough County — McCain was there just yesterday — which Bush carried 53 percent to 46 percent in 2004. In presidential elections, it has a slight Republican lean but Obama is outperforming Kerry here this year in what is one of Florida’s premier battlegrounds. Since 1960, no candidate has won Florida without winning Hillsborough County.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

That's so cute.

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC called it for Obama about 5 minutes after the DNC ended.
lulz

pwned
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

usmarine wrote:

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

That's so cute.

lulz

pwned
Pwned? Am I wrong about Fox being unashamedly neo-conservative or something?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6313|tropical regions of london
for a country thats right of center, you'd think you be able to have more than one news network.  maybe its not so right of center?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

God Save the Queen wrote:

for a country thats right of center, you'd think you be able to have more than one news network.  maybe its not so right of center?
Yeah how's about a moderate right wing channel rather than that drivel. Why is there only Fox?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
God Save the Queen
Banned
no.  lol. the AOL straw polls are a joke.  They had hillary winning the primary.  they had huckabee winning the primary.  i actually caught one of their polls a couple of weeks ago and it had McCain winning every state except for Alaska and Arizona.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

CameronPoe wrote:

Pwned? Am I wrong about Fox being unashamedly neo-conservative or something?
i think so.  since an independent review of election coverage gave the most unbiased show to the brit hume show on fox.  but, we dont need facts.  continue thinking that.  i have watched both msnbc and fox.  NBC is 5000000 times worse than fox.  yet you dont complain.  wonder why.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

usmarine wrote:

i think so.  since an independent review of election coverage gave the most unbiased show to the brit hume show on fox.  but, we dont need facts.  continue thinking that.  i have watched both msnbc and fox.  NBC is 5000000 times worse than fox.  yet you dont complain.  wonder why.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lewlz

PS I never mentioned how biased other stations like CNN are - I was talking about Fox News.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-11-04 13:29:13)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lewlz
you think fox is worse than msnbc?

you truly do not know anything.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lewlz
you think fox is worse than msnbc?

you truly do not know anything.
Read the PS.

And if MSNBC is the one with Keith Olberman on it then yeah it's as biased as Fox.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Anyway where's the link to Fox saying McCain's gonna win it, I wanna see what they say
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

CameronPoe wrote:

And if MSNBC is the one with Keith Olberman on it then yeah it's as biased as Fox.
Keith is 10 times better than madow right after him.  you dont watch either consistently, so your opinion kind of sucks.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France

Kmarion wrote:

Pug wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Now they are saying there are virtually no lines.. poll workers are taking breaks. ... poll workers lol. My sister said she didn't have to wait at all.
Actually, I just saw something about the lines being ridiculous.  They even had an announcement on CNN that they need to extend voting day to Wednesday.  So today, the Republicans will vote and tomorrow the Democrats will vote.

True story.
F#@ that.
Oh, come on now.  I only get to use that joke every four years....
God Save the Queen
Banned
madow is really bad.  although, i respect her resume.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Keith is 10 times better than madow right after him.  you dont watch either consistently, so your opinion kind of sucks.
I've watched a lot of Fox and I've watched a lot of CNN. They're both ridiculously biased. All I've seen of MSNBC is Olbermann. The problem I have with Fox is that it oozes pure insipid needless evil, hatred and scaremongering and harps on about irrelevant bullshit like the secular 'war on Christianity'.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
It's because only retards use AOL these days.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I've watched a lot of Fox and I've watched a lot of CNN. They're both ridiculously biased. All I've seen of MSNBC is Olbermann. The problem I have with Fox is that it oozes pure insipid needless evil, hatred and scaremongering and harps on about irrelevant bullshit like the secular 'war on Christianity'.
Is there any proper unbiased media station in the US?

Really asking, would like to know what place to look for news on the election tonight.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

That's so cute.

And guess who will be correct?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Sydney wrote:

Is there any proper unbiased media station in the US?

Really asking, would like to know what place to look for news on the election tonight.
CSPAN
rdx-fx
+955|6561
So..

Time to start spinning up the fundraising and rhetoric for the 2012 election campaigns, right? 

It's like Christmas decorations in October - gotta max out the coverage to every available nanosecond.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard