madjeroennl
+0|6809|netherlands
hey im jeroen.
i have a question: does somebody know what a drivers ablitiie point is?????
please tell it me!!
Nufuhsus
+0|6861|Atlanta (Metro) USA
Good question. I have seen that too but cannot find any reference to it .oO(not that I have looked).
gohul01
+0|6798
I often piloted the blackhawk in the "good, old times" (2 days ago) and my experience was the following: you get a driver ability point, if someone in the vehicle heals/resupplies/repairs something/someone.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6805

gohul01 wrote:

I often piloted the blackhawk in the "good, old times" (2 days ago) and my experience was the following: you get a driver ability point, if someone in the vehicle heals/resupplies/repairs something/someone.
its based on time... every 2 or 5 minutes someone is in your vehicle with you... i forget the actual time... and if theres 5 people you get 5 points (all depends on how long that person was in your vehicle)
madjeroennl
+0|6809|netherlands
hey jeroen here again
thanks man now i can get that ribbon
Dodger6500
+0|6799
That isn't what it is. If some engineer in your APC repairs a vehicle that you're parked next to because of the "halo of repairing" effect around your APC, you get a driver ability point. If someone in your blackhawk heals someone laying on the ground next to the chopper, you get an ability point. I saw this explained somewhere, I'll try and find a link.
Strayfire
Hooker
+0|6804|PA, USA
Yeah, it's if you resupply/heal/repair when you're in a vehicle, it doesn't depend on time.
pdanrichey
+5|6826

Strayfire wrote:

Yeah, it's if you resupply/heal/repair when you're in a vehicle, it doesn't depend on time.
I've gotten them in the blackhawk as the pilot with about 4 to 5 other people in there with me.  It seemed like whenever I did something good as the pilot...like hover over a flag, then turn so my gunners could cack some people...I would get driver kill assists and driver ability points.
$had0w
+0|6799
driver ability points are when youre the driver, and the medic/resupply/engy use their ability of healing/resupplying/repairing... pretty simple i thought, when they get points, you do too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard