Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Tiny Norway have about 6000 citizens eligible for voting in the US election and most of them are democrats

Oversea votes can actually decide the Ohio results ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

lulz I know a few gay people who are voting yes on prop 8.

If 8 passes, Berkley and San Francisco are going to demand recounts.
If 8 fails, Orange County is going to demand a recount.

I just hope 1 and R pass; I'll be looking for a job within the next year, so I need all the help I can get!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Obama wins in early one horse towns

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americ … 707667.stm

/Results Thread

Unlike some stupid 16 yo Com-u-Aussies, I post the results in the right thread instead of making my own with misleading titles

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-11-04 01:49:31)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Kmarion wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Despite it being pretty close and predictions either way, I think Obama will win Florida.
You didn't see the 4 thousand McCain signs on your way to work today..lol.. Expect the northern counties (the ones that border GA/AL) to go McCain and the southern counties to go Obama.
You've got a point, but I think that after the last election result that came about in Florida, this time it will come down to whoever has the better voter turnout ability (I really wish voting was compulsory in the US), which is imo Obama.

But it's going to be an interesting race no matter what happens.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Unlike some stupid 16 yo Com-u-Aussies, I post the results in the right thread instead of making my own with misleading titles
I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

phishman420 wrote:

Well she wouldn't lie about it. Maybe he's on the SWAT team or something.
Marine SWAT team?  lulz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

They said on the news that my precinct was a four hour wait ...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gF3n … QD945OT6G3

Ohio police ordered to have riot gear ready for election 'unrest'

Chicago, other cities readying for election night

By MICHAEL TARM – 3 days ago

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago authorities are bracing for as many as a million people in downtown Grant Park Tuesday night to cheer on Barack Obama as election returns come in, a potential celebration and security headache.

Police in Chicago and elsewhere around the country say intense interest in the election and the possibility of large crowds in major cities are leading them to take crowd-control precautions usually seen during Super Bowls and World Series. In addition, local police will be providing security at polling stations to keep things running smoothly on Election Day.

Security preparations in Obama's hometown include orders for off-duty firefighters to haul their helmets, breathing tanks and other gear home now until after the election in case of any emergency. All Chicago officers have also had their days off canceled and are required to work Tuesday, Chicago Police Supt. Jody Weis said.

"I'm extraordinarily confident that we can keep Senator Obama safe, that we can keep the citizens of Chicago safe and that we can keep the neighborhoods safe." He added later that, "We always prepare for the worst and hope for the best."

Other parts of the country are thinking through security as well.

In Los Angeles, police typically deploy extra squad cars at polling places on Election Day and Tuesday will be no different, said Michael Downing, the Los Angeles Police Department's deputy chief. But he added that nothing suggests "people are going to riot or conduct themselves inappropriately depending on who gets in."
Xbone Stormsurgezz
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6313|tropical regions of london
I just waited in line for an hour and voted.  I got my sticker.
took me about 3 minutes to vote and forgot to grab the sticker so i could get free starfucks coffee
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Fox News just called it for McCain.
God Save the Queen
Banned

Kmarion wrote:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gF3nW7Y1peea6l0EHae1MyDR2r6QD945OT6G3

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago authorities are bracing for as many as a million people in downtown Grant Park Tuesday night to cheer on Barack Obama as election returns come in, a potential celebration and security headache.

Police in Chicago and elsewhere around the country say intense interest in the election and the possibility of large crowds in major cities are leading them to take crowd-control precautions usually seen during Super Bowls and World Series. In addition, local police will be providing security at polling stations to keep things running smoothly on Election Day.

Security preparations in Obama's hometown include orders for off-duty firefighters to haul their helmets, breathing tanks and other gear home now until after the election in case of any emergency. All Chicago officers have also had their days off canceled and are required to work Tuesday, Chicago Police Supt. Jody Weis said.

"I'm extraordinarily confident that we can keep Senator Obama safe, that we can keep the citizens of Chicago safe and that we can keep the neighborhoods safe." He added later that, "We always prepare for the worst and hope for the best."

In Los Angeles, police typically deploy extra squad cars at polling places on Election Day and Tuesday will be no different, said Michael Downing, the Los Angeles Police Department's deputy chief. But he added that nothing suggests "people are going to riot or conduct themselves inappropriately depending on who gets in."
I didnt see any cops.  Saw a bunch of old people.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6634|NT, like Mick Dundee

God Save the Queen wrote:

Who did you vote for?

Idk I think I can guess.....

/sarcasm+rhetorical question.....

@CPoe: LMFAO.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
God Save the Queen
Banned
I voted for the guy without the peice of shit air head VP pick from alaska
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Kmarion wrote:

so are we saying minorities cannot behave?
Mekstizzle
WALKER

usmarine wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

so are we saying minorities cannot behave?
Minorities can become president!

wait

come back to me in a few hours before you can get that in writing

maybe (probably)

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-11-04 08:35:07)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Now they are saying there are virtually no lines.. poll workers are taking breaks. ... poll workers lol. My sister said she didn't have to wait at all.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
Me and my g/f  waited 5 minutes. About 15 people in line. No rain as predicted here in VA.

2 votes for Obama
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France

Kmarion wrote:

Now they are saying there are virtually no lines.. poll workers are taking breaks. ... poll workers lol. My sister said she didn't have to wait at all.
Actually, I just saw something about the lines being ridiculous.  They even had an announcement on CNN that they need to extend voting day to Wednesday.  So today, the Republicans will vote and tomorrow the Democrats will vote.

True story.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Pug wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Actually, I just saw something about the lines being ridiculous.  They even had an announcement on CNN that they need to extend voting day to Wednesday.  So today, the Republicans will vote and tomorrow the Democrats will vote.

True story.
F#@ that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

woot! just got back from voting only waited like 2 min. was pretty simple. dunno why more people do it...
pilebomb
+8|6089
Neither the American Communist Party or Team Jesus got my vote. Go Go Write-in!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

mtb0minime wrote:

woot! just got back from voting only waited like 2 min. was pretty simple. dunno why more people do it...
felons tbh
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.

pilebomb wrote:

Communist party? Please, the democrats are capitalist extremists compared to even the most rightist political parties in Europe.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

pilebomb wrote:

pilebomb write in wrote:

your mom
/Election

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-11-04 10:54:38)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Obama will surely win this, only once since WW2 has the same party had control of the white house for 12 years and that was Reagan, Reagan and Bush Sr.

Unless the Bradley effect takes hold of at least 5% of the votes against Obama he will be president

Last prediction was that about 130 million voters will participate ... most exciting US election ever tbh ... good luck
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard