Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6609|Newfoundland, Canada
Do you sing to yourself when a song comes on?  Or when you're around someone you're comfortable with?  Like... a really kick ass song... or something you just know the lyrics to...

This is the interwebz, don't be afraid! Freaking admit it! You sing to yourself! Everyone knows it!

I started singing randomly the 70's song "Baby come back!" by Player when my girlfriend got out of bed the other morning.. she was like doubleU-TEE-EFF? at first but then liked it... just randomly popped in my head.. I didn't even think about it.. I just blurted it out...

Do you think it's gay? I even do the guitar sounds..
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

I sing in the shower when no one's home. I sing when I'm driving, pretty much regardless of who's in the car. I sing at home in front of my computer when no one's around, and sometimes when people are here, but only softly.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
I sing bohemian rhapasody up the back of work with everyone, we all have a part its awesome.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6530|Adelaide, South Australia

I mime songs playing on my MP3 player and quietly sing when no-one's around to hear me.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5942|Somewhere out in Space
Fucking a, im too much of a chicken shit to even try singing full breath even if i am alone.  Shame, cause i think i might have 4 octaves here.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6416|NSW, Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I mime songs playing on my MP3 player and sing when lots of people are around to hear me.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6761
I sing all the time when I am at home. Also when walking back drunk at 1am and no one is about. Once pulled a muscle in my neck cause I was singing and jigging about while making a sandwich!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6637|UK
I'm singing right now.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I like to sing when I'm giving the Mrs one, she also likes it and claps.  Im not sure what she clapping at the singing or the session?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

If you count making slightly melodic noises sounding more like a whale stranded on a beach, desperately trying to get back to the sea whilst getting bitten by red ants and twirling in poison ivy, then yes, I do sing.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Adams_BJ

1927 wrote:

I like to sing when I'm giving the Mrs one, she also likes it and claps.  Im not sure what she clapping at the singing or the session?
Maybe she has the clap.

giggity.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Adams_BJ wrote:

1927 wrote:

Maybe she has the clap.

giggity.
Maybe I should do this infront of a panel of judges and get the public to vote by phone wether I make it through to the next round or not and get invited back next week.

I'd call it, ....wait for it.....you'll like this....

SEX FACTOR

Ty Ladies and Gents, you heard it here first.
Adams_BJ

1927 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

1927 wrote:

Maybe she has the clap.

giggity.
Maybe I should do this infront of a panel of judges and get the public to vote by phone wether I make it through to the next round or not and get invited back next week.

I'd call it, ....wait for it.....you'll like this....

SEX FACTOR

Ty Ladies and Gents, you heard it here first.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6609|Newfoundland, Canada
Cool! Didn't think there would be any replies... You know, cause people don't usually admit that they sing! :O
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6457|Boulder, CO
Occasionally, it depends on what i'm listening to. If its fairly heavy then i just sort of sing the beats, if its fairly easy going music with obvious lyrics then i'll sing.

Probably not very well mind but there's only my ears to complain really.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6246|Uk
i sing all the time, regardless of company ill just randomly sing words if theres no song about
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

If you count singing in the shower, then yes.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5758|Croatia
I sing in the shower(I don't if it's the acoustics,but I sound really good in there) and I sing commercial jingles and lyrics
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6596|Hoosier Mama
Yes, but Im no Kelly Clarkson...lol. I always get stuck with the mic when we have RockBand sessions. Even tho Im better at playing the git-fiddle than anyone else I know. I wouldnt really call it singing, more like trying to imitate the vocals. I also have a really bad habit of singing commercials when I hear them on the radio or tele.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5942|CA
When it comes to singing I don't shut up.  I'll sing to the radio, I even sing when I'm rockin' the iPod.  If there is no song playing (or I don't know some of the words to the currently playing song) then I make 'em up.

If I'm somewhere where I can't sing then I drum with feet 'n fingers.
sad fish
+7|5701|California
Hell yeah i do, usually by myself and/or around my gf, but once in a while i honestly will not care who is around.  I was even in choir my senior year of high school.
Oh and it also depends on the song because i listen to metal so i only sing when they have clean voices.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
I sing all the time. I enjoy it.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6166
i hate people who sing along to songs just because they know the words ... certain songs everyone around you sings along to like bohemian rhapsody and thats cool but dont be the guy who sings along to everything i am fairly certain most people want to hear the actual song not you.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5691
I am THE American Idol.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6596|Hoosier Mama
...BANG BANG youre DEAD....hole in your head.

...BANG BANG youre dead...hole in your head.

I actually sung that as I typed it....lawl

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard