pdanrichey
+5|6799
Has anyone experienced this?  My best bet is that they're establishing dominance...but I tell you what, it's really an insult to be killed, then humped in the face!  The worst part was, I was a corporal before 1.03 came out...so I had 2 guns.  My favorite was the DAO-12, which I would tend to say was an uncommon gun.  If I was killed by a choice few when I had that gun, they would first come over and take my gun, then they would hump me!  That's just wrong!!!
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6838
humping brings back some great memories, i'll do it if some guy was bunny hoping lots or 203'ed me a few times close range.. no respect for them!

*Edit being a medic and trying to revive them looks funny sometimes

Last edited by 07>sin (2005-10-06 17:12:53)

Rakasan
+7|6829|California, USA
I like to hump girls.

Don't take it offensively, it's just a game.
Bloody Sky
+2|6837|Texas

Rakasan wrote:

I like to hump girls.

Don't take it offensively, it's just a game.
I like the humping girls game.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6815|United Knigdom
I'll give you guys a good humping story, which is try and related to Battlefiled

I was trying to get my friend to play Battlefield 1942, but he kept saying it was crap. One day, he came over and I put him on BAttlefield 1942, online, at El Almin (sp?) as the USA.

Anyway, just as anyother new player he was running around getting used to everything, till he saw a plane go past. He wanted to fly so i told him where the airfield was. He waited, by himself, got in a plane but crashed. He waited again, by himself, until 5 others joined him. One guy ran over to my friend crouched, and nodded his head, lots. We both burst out laughing at what this looked like. A plane spawned and the blowjob guy flew off. My friend then went up to every man in sight and did the same... until they then ALL joined in.

Somehow my friend had turned the planecampers into a gay orgy. So funny to watch.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

Hyper_Dude wrote:

I'll give you guys a good humping story, which is try and related to Battlefiled

I was trying to get my friend to play Battlefield 1942, but he kept saying it was crap. One day, he came over and I put him on BAttlefield 1942, online, at El Almin (sp?) as the USA.

Anyway, just as anyother new player he was running around getting used to everything, till he saw a plane go past. He wanted to fly so i told him where the airfield was. He waited, by himself, got in a plane but crashed. He waited again, by himself, until 5 others joined him. One guy ran over to my friend crouched, and nodded his head, lots. We both burst out laughing at what this looked like. A plane spawned and the blowjob guy flew off. My friend then went up to every man in sight and did the same... until they then ALL joined in.

Somehow my friend had turned the planecampers into a gay orgy. So funny to watch.
hahahahah thats awesome. much better than the offensive humping indeed.
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6770
I think this has turned into more of a joking thing.....I rarely see it nowadays, but I just laugh.  People are having fun, let them do it.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6838
im glad to find out that chances are the ppl i humped got offended!
Drunk-Driver
Sober to fly?
+0|6793|San Diego, California
Humping corpses, good stuff. Although the best corpse desecration still belongs to Soldat, not only can you shoot people to a bloody pulp but you can urinate on them too.
wang!
+1|6800
That's the one thing I truly miss in bf2. You cannot headbang. Not while walking and not while driving. I used to listen to slipknot or something and drive my jeep past ppl while i headbanged and drove. That was classic character of the game..bf2's character is crappy weapon unlocks. Cheese. Bring back the headbangin!
Faith +1
+1|6807|Arizona

07>sin wrote:

im glad to find out that chances are the ppl i humped got offended!
I seek out those that "Hump" my dead body, kill them and then not only do I do the Crouch, Stand up hump but I do the prone, crouch hump.

Keep shooting them in  the head, pull out the knife and continue the same.

I usually get killed doing this but its funny to get someone back.

I tend not to "Hump" anyone unless I play CS because its much easier to say to them they were my bitch.. lol
Dilligas
+6|6774
ya bitches!! I do it every time, sniff my sack, sniff it, sniff it!!!!!!

Enjoy my rocky mountain oysters.  Myself and a fellow RNO (Reno) group have been doing this for a long time.  I would not be surprised if I did not sit on your face! lol
We started doing it at our LAN parties while we were all in the same room playing quake then counter strike, just to talk shit.  I can tell you that if you want to piss someone off this is the way to do it. 

The best one that comes to mind is that a friend and I were on a Oilfield map while playing on the phone so we knew what's up (and our surroundings) and made our way back to the commander in his base....We were both Special Forces and after we laid some C4 on the plans (nothing looks better than seeing a plan on radar way way out, then BOOM!) and other fun places each time the commander spawned in, we would kill him and each take turns letting him enjoy our nuts.  After the 4th time he must have told everyone on the China side. Next thing we knew we had like 10 guys all after us. lol

There is nothing better than to have some bitch on the other end of the internet getting so mad that someone else is sitting on his face that he has to call in resources to help out. I mean we were just having some fun with the guy...Those 10 guys he called in allowed us to take like 2 more bases due to the fact they had to make their way ALL the back to the front.

So the next time you kill someone, take the time to share your sack, I know we will with your face.

PS. This goes extra for your 8th graders out there who like to bunny hop.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6772|Northern VA
Can't say I've been humped or ever humped someone else in game, but I have droped a couple extra shells into someone's dead face just to say "hi" or "not so tough now smacktard"
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6834|Missoula, MT
That would be the ultimate insult to someone you just knifed/defibbed.  I've seen it a couple of times, it does look pretty funny.  The fun stuff from BF42 is missed as well.  *sigh* 
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6812
I dont see why anyone takes it as an insult, I do it see it alot though, and have to admit, I've done it myself, though I perfer to just crouch and knife their lifeless head.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6775|The Hague, Holland
I usually pull out my knife and start stabbing them like mad in the head Such a waste to spray bullets.
And i scream behind my comp "who's the bitch?"

Ofcourse I only do this when im getting back at somebody who pissed me off.....Ofcourse.....
pdanrichey
+5|6799
I think it's freaking hilarious to do, of have it done to you.  Sometimes I'll get really pissed when I'm REAALLLYYY close to do something cool, then I get blindsided by a tank whore or something.  If someone comes out and humps my face after that, I'm no longer mad...I just laugh and seek out that person so I can do it back.  I didn't start this thread because I thought it as an insult.  I'm enjoying reading about your stories...they are quite funny!  That one about humping and then urinating on them though...that's gone too far!  About the headbanging...also quite funny.  Check out the "Battlefield 1942 Weenie Movie" for a good laugh.  Just google it and then download it from a reputable site.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6834|Missoula, MT
I'll do the headbanging if I'm gunner in any vehicle...long as we're in the clear that is.  It's gotta be hilarious to everyone around us.  It's just funny to see stuff like this in game.  Good Post! 
Faith +1
+1|6807|Arizona

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I'll do the headbanging if I'm gunner in any vehicle...long as we're in the clear that is.  It's gotta be hilarious to everyone around us.  It's just funny to see stuff like this in game.  Good Post! 
This also looks as if your doing something else......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard