Looking for my Scooper
+218|5762|Belgium
Sin City
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5997|...

Jebus wrote:

Sin City
I thought that was actually good (like really good)

on topic;

probably disaster movie.
inane little opines
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA

Jebus wrote:

Sin City
BOOOOOOOOOO

Boo this man
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

Probs worst movie I've seen recently, was Cloverfield. In no way did it live up to the hype it recieved, took ages to get to the better parts and then the better parts were tiny, then it just ended abruptly and that was it. I didn't realise when I watched clips on a few youtube vids how much of the movie I'd actually seen all ready.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada
Umm, SAW 2-4
Starship Troopers Marauder
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6445|Boulder, CO

Mint Sauce wrote:

Serenity is horribly bad.
Why, i personally thought it was a great film.

I generally avoid bad films so the last one i saw that was properly bad was date movie...oh wait there was the awefulness of without a paddle as well.

if your ever given the chance to either watch without a paddle or to beat yourself around the head with a paddle then i reccomend you do the second, you may well find a better script in your brain damage related halucinations.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6589|Reisterstown, MD

I can't think of the name right now but it was about a dude (Jason something) who is injected with this drug and the only way for him to stay alive is to keep is adrenaline up.  I know you know what I mean.  Worst ending and acting EVER!

It made me want to throw cats through windows it was so bad.

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within

This movie pissed me off so much because I am a huge Final Fantasy Fan.  This movie was so boring, I wanted to tear out my eyes with the straw from my soda.  Just awful.

Last edited by killer21 (2008-11-03 09:22:49)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691

CameronPoe wrote:

Love Actually
I thought that was a good film. Something nice to watch around holiday time.

My least favorite film that I've seen is Date Movie.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada

killer21 wrote:

I can't think of the name right now but it was about a dude (Jason something) who is injected with this drug and the only way for him to stay alive is to keep is adrenaline up.  I know you know what I mean.  Worst ending and acting EVER!

This movie pissed me off so much because I am a huge Final Fantasy Fan.  This movie was so boring, I wanted to tear out my eyes with the straw from my soda.  Just awful.
Crank. and there is a squel i believe coming soon. dont ask me how or why. and i didnt think that that is the worst movie out there. surely you have seen worse?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

destruktion_6143 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Crank. and there is a squel i believe coming soon. dont ask me how or why. and i didnt think that that is the worst movie out there. surely you have seen worse?
i thought crank was mint

apart from the ending
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Jebus wrote:

Sin City
Obviously you have no taste for great films, that's what.

too_money2007
+145|6306|Keller, Tx
A Sound of Thunder. I dare you to watch it and not pour bleech into your eyes.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

destruktion_6143 wrote:

truth. The bugs looked over9000x better in the original made in the 90's. The bugs in the 3rd one looked like they were rendered using the first half life engine.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

truth. The bugs looked over9000x better in the original made in the 90's. The bugs in the 3rd one looked like they were rendered using the first half life engine.
try Babylon 5 graphics. lol
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Sin City
BOOOOOOOOOO

Boo this man
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6682|West Yorkshire, U.K
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ying_xiong

Worst film I have ever seen
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

destruktion_6143 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

try Babylon 5 graphics. lol
the last few seasons visuals wernt that bad imo
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

blah wrote:

I can't remember the movie title,but it was shark themed,with awful acting and even worse CGI
the last snippet on this youtube clip might be the shark movie you are thinking about... hehehe

my fav line here 'it's garbage day!'
I cant access youtube but the movie is "Shark Attack 3" and its bad but i applaud it cause it pretty damn fun the shit turns great. One of few movies i bought.

That comment garbage day is from "silent night 2" and thats hands down an extremely bad movie they used stock footage from the first movie like 40 minutes and im not joking! that guy acting, its truly a miracle they gave him a role i cant in my life understand what they thought when he casted for the movie did they think oh man hes perfect just what we want... please someone go watch this movie i want to share my pain.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland

S3v3N wrote:

Cloverfield. 
I, Robot.
A.I.
The three prequal Star Wars movies.
The Postman
Anything that involves Jennifer Lopez.
I, robot was amazing!

I would have to say

1 - The Fountain
2 - High School Musical 1-3
3 - The whole "epic movie" and such like.

Oh and I also watch the horror channel (British program) some movie on there that make me laugh so hard I cry.

Last edited by White-Fusion (2008-11-03 16:48:20)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Some movies are so bad that they're funny. I won't go into the really bad ones like Shark Attack 3 or whateverbut Deep Blue Sea was hilarious. I mean they purposly tried to do everything oppoisite to what you'd expect to try and "keep you on the edge of your seat" but it just ended up being hilarious.

(Spoilers, fuck spoiler tags,)

Leader guy, taking charge after the disaster, he's the man, he's in contr- NO fucking killed by a shark! ("First thing we're gonna do is we're gonna close that ta- AAAUUUGHHH!!!" Ha ha ha ha ha haa!!)

Lovable "Disney-stye" talking animal character, random enough as it is, but the animal always surv- NO fuckin' one bite and he's goooone!

Lone black guy, separated from the group, surrounded by sharks, yeah this guy's fucked, yeah this guy's trul- NO one of the two remaining survivors and like, blows up two sharks!

Hot chick who we've been following from the start, the main character yeah she'll survive, she's doing a brave thing to try and lure a shark but she'll get out in time she's like right on the ladde- NO ripped in fucking half like a stupid bitch!

Final heroic shot, he's got one shot and it will kill the last shark, it's going to be epic he'll be like "steady, steady" and fire and it'll hit and- NO he missed and like, fucking shoots the main "heroic" guy in the leg with the spear... the guy who's riding the shark.. who... I mean that's hilarious anyway, he's riding a fucking monster shark but... y'know...

My point is the movie's hilarious.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada
The French Connection.

My god, that movie was fucking terrible.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
Post a youtube vid of the movie next to the worst movie name.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

AI.

Both were interminable.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
firebolt5
+114|6153
Never seen the movie myself but, Plan 9 from Outer Space gets the it's so bad it's good treatment to a lot of people who saw it.
You know a movie is bad when...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Boom_mike.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard