No24%24% - 7
Total: 29
Chillay-14
+21|6680
just vote "will you be getting euro forces?"
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
those that said 'no' ... good, you are missing out and the people that said 'no' you are lying because you'll be getting it later.
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6646|Annapolis, MD
Is it true that you can only use the new weapons / stuff on the 3 new maps? If so, then I'm not buying. $10 for 3 maps -- whoopie.
Inquatitis
+1|6639
EA still hasnt released anything on how the whole deal is gonna work cause if it goes right on a vanilla server, but if you dont have Euro Forces it kicks you, im sure a lot of people are going to be fukking pissed off.
i know i will be.
=.FFP.=Seeks
+0|6653|Building Behind You

Inquatitis wrote:

EA still hasnt released anything on how the whole deal is gonna work cause if it goes right on a vanilla server, but if you dont have Euro Forces it kicks you, im sure a lot of people are going to be fukking pissed off.
i know i will be.
From what I heard that is whats going to happen. They are forcing people to buy EF basically. They will lose a lot of players is all I can say
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.
The new weapons are for the new army, so yes that is only 3 maps, but they do look cool, I predict I will play Great Wall. However there is a mod, and a skin to go with it, that changes the USMC into the EF, I have it, and aparently they are putting it online soon, which owns.

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-11 03:47:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard