+36|6238|Jennifer Connellys Pants

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Fateless wrote:

Freezer vs TBL:

7-4 (sniper) to TBL
4-0 (heli)     to Freezer
4-0?  Only 4-0?

looks like totallybitchylamer qquit.
Well, they went to 4, then TBL admitted defeat. Nothing lame about it. He knew he was outclassed.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

Fateless wrote:

Freezer vs TBL:

7-4 (sniper) to TBL
Guess that makes it 8-7 to me.

Or 11-7 if we would've finished chopperin'.

I must say, TBL isn't as good of a sniper as he says he is. Unsurprising, I know, but I was expecting getting run over, as I'm a pretty lousy sniper.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
13/f/taiwan
+940|5694
yay free karmaz for being an asshole.

12 minutes ago      bf2s takes on twoblacklines, put your name down      you fail at life
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6203

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Fateless wrote:

Freezer vs TBL:

7-4 (sniper) to TBL

I must say, TBL isn't as good of a sniper as he says he is. Unsurprising, I know, but I was expecting getting run over, as I'm a pretty lousy sniper.
if your gonna be a cock about it, howabout telling the rest of the forum what happened during our sniping saga.

a. you bitching that "this isnt hide and seek" and wanting me to stand by a car so you could take shots at me.

b. you telling me your in the same place in the whole map, running off somewhere, whilst i parachute down, and me headshotting you whilst i was around 300m in the sky floating downwards.

You outclassed me in the chopper and I outclassed you in the sniping. Which doesnt suprise me either as i dont do choppers at all and you claim you dont do sniping.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5927|Somewhere out in Space

twoblacklines wrote:

b. you telling me your in the same place in the whole map, running off somewhere, whilst i parachute down, and me headshotting you whilst i was around 300m in the sky floating downwards.
https://lolwut.eu/images/lolwut.jpg

https://images.wikia.com/nonsensopedia/images/thumb/1/19/Emo-bullshit.jpg/480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg

tbh
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

twoblacklines wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Fateless wrote:

Freezer vs TBL:

7-4 (sniper) to TBL

if your gonna be a cock about it, howabout telling the rest of the forum what happened during our sniping saga.

a. you bitching that "this isnt hide and seek" and wanting me to stand by a car so you could take shots at me.

You outclassed me in the chopper and I outclassed you in the sniping. Which doesnt suprise me either as i dont do choppers at all and you claim you dont do sniping.
This is gonna get out of control, but:

a. I thought we were gonna do sniping between North Village and Airfield. No more, no less. I didn't want you to stand by the car to shoot, I just wanted to see if inf even draws that far. If I backed off to the top of the hill behind the arty, the car would disappear. Big idea to shoot at each other if we can't even get an idea of where we are, eh?

b. I moved because you moved. Proof enough if you headshotted me when you were 300m away; North Village is 550m away.

c. I wouldn't call 7-4 exactly outclassing, especially not compared to 4-surrender, and the fact that I killed you more overall.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6594|Newfoundland, Canada
Is anyone else getting really tired of this retard?  It honestly makes me sick to my stomach watching him rant on about how good he says he is, even though he sucks complete ass.

You suck.  That's it.  You think you're good, but you suck.  Get over it, stop trying to boost your ego by challenging the skilled players of this forum and then either crying about them beating you, or making excuses to not play.  You're pathetic.

IT'S A GAME, GROW UP!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6282|eng
I'm not playing him if I have to play Sniper against him, or heli.

I'll play him at inf 1v1 first to 8 kills, but thats it.

Also:
https://i35.tinypic.com/191iy1.png
#rekt
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

Mint Sauce wrote:

Also:
http://i35.tinypic.com/191iy1.png
I'll say it so TBL doesn't have to...

"That screenshot is bullshit. I had such a shitty ping, and your ping was great so that obviously why you did better. Plus I wasn't even playing on my good kit, I was just screwing around. And that map had vehicles, I play infantry only. Plus some idiot on my team kept teamkilling me. And that wasn't even my good map. Plus you kept getting revived by medics so you had less deaths, there were no medics around me because I like to play sniper and go solo. Besides, those few kills that I did get were headshots, I bet you can't do that. And did I mention the ping? Puh-leez. Also I was busy typing to admins because they kept accusing me of hacking, so I kept getting killed while I was standing there. And then also a bunch of my really cool online friends started talking to me on xfire at the same time. It was really lulzy. We had some great convos. I was too busy talking to my online friends because I'm cool like that. Sorry, I'm not the kind of person who takes this game seriously, I play for fun. So what if I got killed, I was busy having fun and just messing around with vehicles because I love vehicles. Plus my ping was pretty good so I was able to get some nice kills on my favorite map. And besides, that was my alternate account, so I wasn't playing for stats. Man, stats are life, seriously, I love them. You guys should check out my amazing stats. And like I said before, this was my alternate account so my ping was really bad. But I think I did pretty well because I was trying so hard. I didn't have any distractions at all. And I turned off xfire so I didn't have to be bothered by all my fans and online friends, I just really wanted to concentrate on the match because I take it so seriously. Good thing it was infantry only because otherwise I would've done much worse. I still am the best player here though, you can't judge me from one screenshot. Just take a look at my stats, I'm a really good player. Actually don't do that, I just like to play for fun, but if I happen to be the best person to ever touch the game, then so be it. And besides, those 4 kills I got, those were against that colonel and major, you probably just got 20 easy spawn kills on some noob private. Lulz, btw it was so awesome I got like 50 kills from spawnkilling someone and then the admin thought I was hacking so we had this big argument and he almost banned me but then I told him I have so many online friends and that we would ruin his server so he didn't. Oh man, those are good times, I'm so cool. Besides, that screenshot is bullshit. I had such a shitty ping, and your ping was great so that obviously why you did better. Plus I wasn't even playing on my good kit, I was just screwing around. And that map had vehicles, I play infantry only. Plus some idiot on my team kept teamkilling me. And that wasn't even my good map. Plus you kept getting revived by medics so you had less deaths, there were no medics around me because I like to play sniper and go solo. Besides, those few kills that I did get were headshots, I bet you can't do that. And did I mention the ping? Puh-leez. Also I was busy typing to admins because they kept accusing me of hacking, so I kept getting killed while I was standing there. And then also a bunch of my really cool online friends started talking to me on xfire at the same time. It was really lulzy. We had some great convos. I was too busy talking to my online friends because I'm cool like that. Sorry, I'm not the kind of person who takes this game seriously, I play for fun. So what if I got killed, I was busy having fun and just messing around with vehicles because I love vehicles. Plus my ping was pretty good so I was able to get some nice kills on my favorite map. And besides, that was my alternate account, so I wasn't playing for stats. Man, stats are life, seriously, I love them. You guys should check out my amazing stats. And like I said before, this was my alternate account so my ping was really bad. But I think I did pretty well because I was trying so hard. I didn't have any distractions at all. And I turned off xfire so I didn't have to be bothered by all my fans and online friends, I just really wanted to concentrate on the match because I take it so seriously. Good thing it was infantry only because otherwise I would've done much worse. I still am the best player here though, you can't judge me from one screenshot. Just take a look at my stats, I'm a really good player. Actually don't do that, I just like to play for fun, but if I happen to be the best person to ever touch the game, then so be it. And besides, those 4 kills I got, those were against that colonel and major, you probably just got 20 easy spawn kills on some noob private. Lulz, btw it was so awesome I got like 50 kills from spawnkilling someone and then the admin thought I was hacking so we had this big argument and he almost banned me but then I told him I have so many online friends and that we would ruin his server so he didn't. Oh man, those are good times, I'm so cool."

<insert more rambling, excuses, and contradictions>
Nakamp
+25|6190|Czech Republic
you got fullcapped hahahahaha
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5779|Israel

mtb0minime wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Also:

"That screenshot is bullshit. I had such a shitty ping, and your ping was great so that obviously why you did better. Plus I wasn't even playing on my good kit, I was just screwing around. And that map had vehicles, I play infantry only. Plus some idiot on my team kept teamkilling me. And that wasn't even my good map. Plus you kept getting revived by medics so you had less deaths, there were no medics around me because I like to play sniper and go solo. Besides, those few kills that I did get were headshots, I bet you can't do that. And did I mention the ping? Puh-leez. Also I was busy typing to admins because they kept accusing me of hacking, so I kept getting killed while I was standing there. And then also a bunch of my really cool online friends started talking to me on xfire at the same time. It was really lulzy. We had some great convos. I was too busy talking to my online friends because I'm cool like that. Sorry, I'm not the kind of person who takes this game seriously, I play for fun. So what if I got killed, I was busy having fun and just messing around with vehicles because I love vehicles. Plus my ping was pretty good so I was able to get some nice kills on my favorite map. And besides, that was my alternate account, so I wasn't playing for stats. Man, stats are life, seriously, I love them. You guys should check out my amazing stats. And like I said before, this was my alternate account so my ping was really bad. But I think I did pretty well because I was trying so hard. I didn't have any distractions at all. And I turned off xfire so I didn't have to be bothered by all my fans and online friends, I just really wanted to concentrate on the match because I take it so seriously. Good thing it was infantry only because otherwise I would've done much worse. I still am the best player here though, you can't judge me from one screenshot. Just take a look at my stats, I'm a really good player. Actually don't do that, I just like to play for fun, but if I happen to be the best person to ever touch the game, then so be it. And besides, those 4 kills I got, those were against that colonel and major, you probably just got 20 easy spawn kills on some noob private. Lulz, btw it was so awesome I got like 50 kills from spawnkilling someone and then the admin thought I was hacking so we had this big argument and he almost banned me but then I told him I have so many online friends and that we would ruin his server so he didn't. Oh man, those are good times, I'm so cool. Besides, that screenshot is bullshit. I had such a shitty ping, and your ping was great so that obviously why you did better. Plus I wasn't even playing on my good kit, I was just screwing around. And that map had vehicles, I play infantry only. Plus some idiot on my team kept teamkilling me. And that wasn't even my good map. Plus you kept getting revived by medics so you had less deaths, there were no medics around me because I like to play sniper and go solo. Besides, those few kills that I did get were headshots, I bet you can't do that. And did I mention the ping? Puh-leez. Also I was busy typing to admins because they kept accusing me of hacking, so I kept getting killed while I was standing there. And then also a bunch of my really cool online friends started talking to me on xfire at the same time. It was really lulzy. We had some great convos. I was too busy talking to my online friends because I'm cool like that. Sorry, I'm not the kind of person who takes this game seriously, I play for fun. So what if I got killed, I was busy having fun and just messing around with vehicles because I love vehicles. Plus my ping was pretty good so I was able to get some nice kills on my favorite map. And besides, that was my alternate account, so I wasn't playing for stats. Man, stats are life, seriously, I love them. You guys should check out my amazing stats. And like I said before, this was my alternate account so my ping was really bad. But I think I did pretty well because I was trying so hard. I didn't have any distractions at all. And I turned off xfire so I didn't have to be bothered by all my fans and online friends, I just really wanted to concentrate on the match because I take it so seriously. Good thing it was infantry only because otherwise I would've done much worse. I still am the best player here though, you can't judge me from one screenshot. Just take a look at my stats, I'm a really good player. Actually don't do that, I just like to play for fun, but if I happen to be the best person to ever touch the game, then so be it. And besides, those 4 kills I got, those were against that colonel and major, you probably just got 20 easy spawn kills on some noob private. Lulz, btw it was so awesome I got like 50 kills from spawnkilling someone and then the admin thought I was hacking so we had this big argument and he almost banned me but then I told him I have so many online friends and that we would ruin his server so he didn't. Oh man, those are good times, I'm so cool."

LOL!
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6533|Internetfitlerland

mtb0minime wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Also:

Quoted for A+ punctuation.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6282|eng

Nakamp wrote:

you got fullcapped hahahahaha
Look at my team. Just look.

Not one of them played medic, except for tbl. Fat lot of good that was.

One person can't prevent a full cap, and when my team are on a mission to c4 jump onto most of the buildings on the map, it's hard to do well.
#rekt
Kez
+778|5699|London, UK
lol even im better than this guy and everyone says im shit
thepilot91
+64|6232|Åland!
I'd like to challange you ill agree with sniper im not awsome at it but have been, besides sniper I want a 1v1 dogfight.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

Just curious, did anyone read all of what I wrote? Don't worry, it's ok if you didn't

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I copy/pasta'd only once!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone
His quote is like quadrupled
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JAyThaRevo
+31|6282|Austria
do i still have to play?
i mean this seems fuckin pointless
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5970|England

this tbl seems like a pretty cool guy
JoshP
Banned
+176|5685|Notts, UK

mtb0minime wrote:

Just curious, did anyone read all of what I wrote? Don't worry, it's ok if you didn't

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I copy/pasta'd only once!
i did

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

eh doesn't afraid of anything
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

so has anyone played him yet?  or is this just a typical stupid ass thread?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

so has anyone played him yet?  or is this just a typical stupid ass thread?
Both I'd say.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard