Fateless
+36|6213|Jennifer Connellys Pants
I cant get hold of TBL. If he contacts me tonight/early tomorrow this will still be on. Those with their names down send me your xfires if they ar not on your profile and i'll contact you all.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177
Hi keios, nice aimbot i must say:

https://www.smfforfree3.com/gallery/alliedtaskforce/1_30_10_08_9_53_25.jpeg

idiot.

Yeh atf was fun my ping was hovering around 150 which made cqc sniping near impossible.

But then all of a sudden pc rebooted and i realised vista had downloaded 300mb of updates and install them whilst playing, grrr!!!

Ill be here ALL weekend for matches, both saturday and sunday!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
you fail, like the noobadmins from atf failed.

the ban you have posted: http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?s … afeview=no
, is a cheating player named =1st= zapphahn. he was banned for an aimbot http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9GE-2f2XEMw by GGC, an anticheat organisation, which i am working for. he tries to get his lousy revenge by namehacking me, like many other cheater did before...

if you like to check my punkbuster guid, search for 7eda6d97
http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?s … afeview=no
http://www.esl.eu/de/player/2414216/

that - and only that is me... and btw i had the same lousy ping like you had and still hit enough opponents, so someone banned me, because he couldn´t stand it. start playing your matches... your opponents will have their fun with you

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2008-10-31 18:57:38)

twoblacklines
+49|6177
I seem to recall someone getting banned cos i shot them in the head mid jump, and then they bitched about it, i didnt actually see you get banned, that wasnt you was it ?
robcr9
+111|5951
oh wow, you shot him in the head...Is that not the point of sniping...Stop posting here about how good you are....prove it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

twoblacklines wrote:

I seem to recall someone getting banned cos i shot them in the head mid jump, and then they bitched about it, i didnt actually see you get banned, that wasnt you was it ?
get your balls out in the game, and quit bigging up in this fucking thread

prove your worth, then post

fucking attention whore
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
twoblacklines
+49|6177
where do you think i shot him, in my back garden ?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

twoblacklines wrote:

Can we have a 1v1 now please
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID

Hakei wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Snipers dont hover 400m up in the air m8
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Hakei wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Nice RQ on Node inf, going 0:2, switching sides and going up to uncap and dieing 3 times again, end result 0:5, very unhappy AWSMFOXROX QQuiting and mass lulz on TS.

I'm Infectious FTR.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6569|Newfoundland, Canada
Everyone knows you're all talk and no walk TBL.. Give it up, you're making yourself look foolish.  You know these guys are going to kick your ass, why embarrass yourself?  Are you really that stupid?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

twoblacklines wrote:

Ill be here ALL weekend for matches, both saturday and sunday!
What server?
What time?
What opponent?

It's time for you to start schedule those matches, this is your project TBL ... you make the arrangements ... if i don't see any results during the weekend and if no matches have been played this topic will be closed on Monday and you will have lost all matches on walkover and you will get a new member title: bf2s > TBL

Now get to work
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Fateless
+36|6213|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Ive started sending xfire invites to those on the list. My xfire is "ismokealot", add me asap if you are on the list.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
I'll play Sunday if he really wants to play.
#rekt
twoblacklines
+49|6177
im ready and waiting!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

Hakei wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Nice RQ on Node inf, going 0:2, switching sides and going up to uncap and dieing 3 times again, end result 0:5, very unhappy AWSMFOXROX QQuiting and mass lulz on TS.

I'm Infectious FTR.
stop typing like a faggot
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

twoblacklines wrote:

im ready and waiting!
What's your xfire?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hakei wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

I'm Infectious FTR.
lol yeah, they say its leet but its gay tbh
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hakei wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

I'm Infectious FTR.
Uhh, you missed who the post was aimed at and the deliberate overuse of the style he posts in, nice try though.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

Hakei wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I'm Infectious FTR.
Uhh, you missed who the post was aimed at and the deliberate overuse of the style he posts in, nice try though.
You were still typing like a faggot though, right?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You were still typing like a faggot though, right?
Touche, never heard that one before.
twoblacklines
+49|6177
my xfire is ocukeracer2006
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5837

FatherTed wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

get your balls out in the game, and quit bigging up in this fucking thread

prove your worth, then post

fucking attention whore
We've got adamshannon jr.
in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was Adamshannon or another one of his faggot friends
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

­
<-
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

Hakei wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Hakei wrote:

I'm Infectious FTR.
Dude wtf, English please.

Internet heroes ftl.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard