-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6862|TX
Played last night at Kubra Dam, did quite well.  90+ points and either Gold or Silver Medal.  Was trying to get my Support Vet Combat Badge.  At kill 20 nothing, at kill 25 Nope, kill 30 still nada.  No Vet Badge.  I continued until the round was over and when the score screen pops up it is blank.  No scores for anyone.  Top players screen was blank also.  Top scores for all the classes blank as well (n/a for all actually).  Look up my stats this morning and didnt get any of the points.  Anyone had this happen to them?  not real happy about it but ill live.

Edit: This might need to be in the Bugs area.  I am complaining about a possible bug i guess.

Last edited by -=DRACO-Krusty (2005-10-06 05:36:08)

Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6865|Australia
Meh i get this all the time on gamearena servers.. had it before the patch too so yeah i usually avoid playing on them..
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6862|TX
Thanks for the info Smurfz.  ill keep that in mind.  not sure if this was a gameareana or not.  just never happened to me before so i thought it might have to do with 1.03.  Thanks again bud.

Last edited by -=DRACO-Krusty (2005-10-06 11:32:43)

Maverick
+0|6797
Just a thought. Are u sure that u are on a ranked server? I am not making anyone look dumb or nothing, but unranked servers show N/A or blank that i have been on testin out what weapons i wanted from the old patch. U don't get anything on these servers. Just a thought to it, maybe not too.
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6862|TX
positive.  this was on the 3rd round of me playing on that server.  got the points for those rounds (including a bronze medal)
ShadowdogKGB
+6|6864
Yeah it seems to happen alot. Our server was doing it last night. Blank score page at the end of the round. Pfft.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard