( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Have any matches been played yet?

At all?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
Donnie, urban maps are really not sniper favourable.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

DonFck wrote:

Dude,

Allow me to point out a few little things:

4 days, 22 hours ago: "I can start this later today i think if bf2 installs on vista 64 with no teething problems..."
Almost 5 days have gone, still nothing.

INF only, any class, you can be medic all you want
..but still you complain.

any map, except karkand as its anti-sniper favorable already.
And HOW exactly is Karkand bad for snipers? I really don't get it. The place has more hiding spots than a hiding spot factory, you can climb on several rooftops, hang out in a train carriage, dump your claymores behind corners etc. Please, enlighten me.

But what really annoys me the most, is that you've spent the last 4 days doing everything else than playing the goddamn matches.

So this is what I suggest: Play the matches whenever you want, but if I don't see the OP updating with some match results within 24 hours (valid ones), I see no future for any of this. I too wanted to see how this plays out, but it seems that this thread is just your ego writing checks your skills can't cash.

Stop flaming, play the games.
Have my baby please?
.Sup
be nice
2 not enough killer?
JAyThaRevo
+31|6284|Austria
haha
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6650|pimelteror.de
Hm... just played a round on that nubcake ATF Sniper only Server with him... i got banned for cheating - he still is on the server... i don´t know, how he thinks, that he could beat any of the listed players here... anyways.. have fun & good luck...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

DonFck wrote:

this thread is just your ego writing checks your skills can't cash.
My favorite part
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

DonFck wrote:

Dude,

4 days, 22 hours ago: "I can start this later today i think if bf2 installs on vista 64 with no teething problems..."
Keep in mind, they need a server to play on, and, if they already have a server to play on, you raise some valid points Donny ol' chap.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Fateless
+36|6239|Jennifer Connellys Pants

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Hm... just played a round on that nubcake ATF Sniper only Server with him... i got banned for cheating - he still is on the server... i don´t know, how he thinks, that he could beat any of the listed players here... anyways.. have fun & good luck...
Ahh, thought i recognized the name from somewhere. You damned good KEIOS. gg.

Im_Dooomed wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Dude,

Keep in mind, they need a server to play on, and, if they already have a server to play on, you raise some valid points Donny ol' chap.
Server is set, barring an outbreak of plague etc, matches will begin this weekend. Will post a time early tomorrow for a start on saturday.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

can people actually observe in a bf2 server? Or, will ya'll record this with fraps etc?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

$20 says TBL comes back here after this weekend and makes up the bullshit excuse that he said once before... something to the effect of... "I'm not really that cocky and I'm really not that good, I only acted that way to get a good match going."

@ Mods/Admins: If/When TBL gets his ass handed to him, can you send a perm ban his way?

Actually... just perm ban his trolling ass regardless...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

mtb0minime wrote:

$20 says TBL comes back here after this weekend and makes up the bullshit excuse that he said once before... something to the effect of... "I'm not really that cocky and I'm really not that good, I only acted that way to get a good match going."

@ Mods/Admins: If/When TBL gets his ass handed to him, can you send a perm ban his way?

Actually... just perm ban his trolling ass regardless...
No, he'll blame something on outside circumstances, like "oh my mouse broke" or some shit.
#rekt
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

From what I've read, I'm looking forward to seeing some results within a few days.

P.S: This is just plain wrong:

https://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1640/wrongwe5.png
I need around tree fiddy.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

.Sup wrote:

2 not enough killer?
lol.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6457|UK

SamTheMan:D wrote:

me, taiwan and jord are all at a level higher than all of you

our team always wins, and none of you stand a chance against us
Can you be my dad?
.Sup
be nice

SamTheMan:D wrote:

me, taiwan and jord are all at a level higher than all of you

our team always wins, and none of you stand a chance against us
lol sammy
.Sup
be nice
When looking at your karma, blacklines, makes me fell I'm surrounded by 10 year old retarded kids. Sad tbh
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

.Sup wrote:

When looking at your karma, blacklines, makes me fell I'm surrounded by 10 year old retarded kids. Sad tbh
?
#rekt
.Sup
be nice

Mint Sauce wrote:

.Sup wrote:

?
Well look at his karma. Pretty sad tbh to receive messages like that.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

.Sup wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

.Sup wrote:

?
Ever read his posts?
#rekt
.Sup
be nice

Mint Sauce wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

?
Ever read his posts?
They sound a bit silly but we will see how silly they really are when he goes 1vs1 with everybody on the list. Still the karma messages are pretty stupid
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6528

lawl 1v1 lawl
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

.Sup wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Ever read his posts?
They sound a bit silly but we will see how silly they really are when he goes 1vs1 with everybody on the list. Still the karma messages are pretty stupid
3 people have been banned today because of it ... nothing slips the eye of a banhungry moderator, unsigned karma doesn't mean we don't know who sends it ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

Varegg wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Ever read his posts?
3 people have been banned today because of it ... nothing slips the eye of a banhungry moderator, unsigned karma doesn't mean we don't know who sends it ...
Gestapo?
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6237|Man Diego

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Varegg wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Gestapo?
Mossad?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard