Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
Sorry, but had to do this:

Receiving this!
Got it @ 64 player Karkand. For some of you that may sound easy but wooooo it isn't. I was first going for the Vet one but noticed that I could go for the Expert too.

Congratulations are welcome

And have you seen anyone with this one yet?
Checked the TOP-10 without any matches. This is certainly worth it I'm tellin' ya!

https://www.alliedtribalforces.com/bf2/info/awards/badges/1190601_3.jpg

Last edited by Guruz (2005-10-06 14:38:29)

MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
CONGRATS,  I have 3 expert badges.... but not that one yet.  And with the update...... well forget it an expert badge is an expert badge and it feels good as hell to get ,  CONGRATS!!!
stefano74
+0|6788|Modena - Italy
hats on m8s
I'm trying for the exp super medic but it isn't to easy to be honest
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6818
Just got the Expert Medic today. I was going for Veteran First Aid, but the round ended short and I had 9 heals.
Ludwig
+1|6804
congrat !
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6801|Sydney, Australia
ive jiust got my first veteran so stfu
[LFX]angus
+0|6826|Texas...unfortunately
havent tried for it yet...i gave up the medic profession since its more fun to kill than to revive
angry that they changed the requirements for explosives ordinance...i was proud of my veterans...
i'll have at least a veterans in every badge by the end of the week as easy as they are
McGruff
+0|6778
MED is fun but i like the supply class more. Something about men and BIG GUNS. Feel like rambo

Last edited by McGruff (2005-10-06 21:05:44)

ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX

nitro92 wrote:

ive jiust got my first veteran so stfu
ahahhahahahaha! jk! I know how it feels dood..we all been there!
Guruz
Sir
+20|6838|government yard in trenchtown.
Well ok, thanks everybody. Although making this thread seems so idiotic looking back today.

And btw only Veteran Engineer Combat left (not enough hours yet) from the what I call "silvery combat straight."

100 hours as Medic and Expert Medic Combat badge, here I come!
Going for "2x Golden Medic"

PS. You can't deny the good feeling that the requirement lowering gave you!
Hyper_Dude
+5|6823|United Knigdom
Congrats, I'm strugglnig to get the vet medal. Nobody seems to want to be healed, they just want to die!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard