ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
HOW THE HELL DO U GET IT?
Being in a Squad? I was squad leader and I got over 80 points and my team go like 40 each. WTH do i get it?
KoJ
+0|6790|Norway
*  IAR: 50 team points
    * Global: 200h Total time played
    * Global: 10 Best kill streak
    * Global: 8 Worst death streak
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
i know but i got the 50 team points and nothing do u have to be in a squad? Squad leader squad member wat>?
Faith +1
+1|6815|Arizona

KoJ wrote:

IAR = in a round.  50 Team points.  Not the far left but the one right next to it.
Globally you must have played 200h plus.
Globally you must have a best kill streak of 10 or more.
Globally you must have a worst death streak of 8 or more.

So you have to have the GLOBAL requirements first, then you must accomplish the IAR (or in a round) tasks to achieve said medal/ribbon/badge.

You are just required to understand the meaning of the UBAR explanations.  Basic English reading proficiency would be nice.

BTW if you were able to give us your in game nickname / PID we could look you up and see if you met the global requirements first.

Last edited by Faith +1 (2005-10-06 09:38:05)

ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
ArkAng37
Faith +1
+1|6815|Arizona
http://bf2s.com/player/ArkAng37/

Seems you have the hours, the Kill streak and the Death streak.  So you may not be getting the 50 team points?
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
ok explain? plz

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-10-06 11:30:57)

ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
Do i have to get that without dying?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

nope nope; its just as simple as getting 50 team points ni a round. thats it :p nothing complex (other than the other requirements, which you already have)
Ravlen
+0|6781
I think what might be happening is that you are getting 50 points, but not 50 TEAM points. Team points are the points you get for Resupply/Heal/Revive/Repair, as well as Capturing flags, capture assists (And maybe defending flags?). In any case, points from kills don't count... Best to have a big squad, be a medic, and cap *alot* of flags.

Ravlen
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6836|Deutschland/Germany

KoJ wrote:

Just to be sure.....does that mean that I need to have a GREATER death streak than 8....like dying 20 times in a row..... or will I not be able to get it if my death streak is greater than 8.

Faith +1 wrote:

Seems you have the hours, the Kill streak and the Death streak.  So you may not be getting the 50 team points?
ArkAng37 s death streak is 20 so u say that u need to die more than 8 times in a row to be able to get it. But that wouldnt really make sense.....yeah ok to get the purple heart u need some deaths too but....still...does someone know for sure how it is?
Major Payne
+18|6781|Netherlands
damn your good how did you got that kill strike of 170 kills???????
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6793
I think we should report him, 172 kill streak!

Edit: Also look at his best rounds!

Last edited by DesertEagle357 (2005-10-06 12:24:24)

US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6815|englewood FL.

Major Payne wrote:

damn your good how did you got that kill strike of 170 kills???????
that was gunna be my question...soo?
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6815|englewood FL.

DesertEagle357 wrote:

rite...
@ark....pad much?
Faith +1
+1|6815|Arizona

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

KoJ wrote:

Just to be sure.....does that mean that I need to have a GREATER death streak than 8....like dying 20 times in a row..... or will I not be able to get it if my death streak is greater than 8.

Faith +1 wrote:

ArkAng37 s death streak is 20 so u say that u need to die more than 8 times in a row to be able to get it. But that wouldnt really make sense.....yeah ok to get the purple heart u need some deaths too but....still...does someone know for sure how it is?
Yah from what I can tell from the UBAR you must at least have a death streak (Times you die in a row without killing someone else) of at least 8.  He had more than 8 (20 I believe, thats the link I posted for anyone else that wanted to help, and to hopefully point out the ... best kill streak... which was absurd) How do you get the following - Sharqi Peninsula      27:28:17      44      49      467      79 (467 is your GR!!!!) WOW!

To get the purple heart you need a 1:4 kill death ratio.  Not death streak.  So if you have 5 kills and 20 deaths IAR thats a 1:4 kill death ratio.  So if your going for the purple heart and just die 20 times in a row thats kinda dumb but whatever floats your boat as long as you got 5 kills before you went around asking people to shoot you.

But back on track - He should only need to get 50 team points, because all other criteria has been met.

Last edited by Faith +1 (2005-10-06 15:25:55)

MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
Yea, I have ventured into 200... (Super slow tickets and I was doing sweet)  But 300 and 400..... HIGHLY suspecious.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6835|Sheffield, UK
Yeh the reason you are most likely not getting medals, badges or ranks is because you are a blatent as hell stat padder.
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX

US|dirtysouth wrote:

DesertEagle357 wrote:

rite...
@ark....pad much?
Oh hell no! I got 172 before all the stat paddind went on. I got 172 from healing, ammo and tank kills. Wasnt hard. And the Ammo, healing, and alll makes sense. I dont know why I didnt think of it.
I dont believe in stat padding. I just use  tanks and support alot and alot of black hwks before this patch came out. Killed a shit load of guys with the black hawk.

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-10-06 18:39:07)

Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6819
That really doesnt explain the kill streak, at all. You dont get kills from healing, and "ammo."
Faith +1
+1|6815|Arizona
When did you get credit for a Kill when reviving and or healing people?  For that matter giving someone ammo gets you a kill too?
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
No thats why I got so many points...well alot of em. Im ZS and some of the best players are ZS and I learn how to kill them before they kill me and I use that on other people. So thats why I got the kill streak.  Now I will have days were I just cant do shit!
Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
Righttttt.. ... ..

Ok, back to the topic!
I got it with just the 50 team points (revivin' like crazy) and had the Global Requirements already (check my stats if you need to.)
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
Gonna be trying to get this tomorrow.. shouldn't be too awful hard.. maybe I'll pick up the heal/repair/ and resupply badge while I'm at it.
ud bslapper
+0|6778
ahahaha Any you chaps seen the Farming movie, bet u can get a lot of kills on tht.Only way i can see getting a kill streak of 172 is on ur own HIRED ranked Server. But new patch has meant to have stopped tht, Guess its like the chap that has over 31000 revives in 450plus hours,  whatever

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard