{ATS}Huppa1
+0|6784
One thing I've learned in 44 years on this planet: If you have anything to do with anyone at all, sooner or later there will be an arguement. Everyone has an opinion about absolutely everything and every one of us is certain we're right and we're all certain that everyone else is an idiot. We all want power over our own lives and it seems that so does everyone else. We struggle to be different and individual, but, we insist that everyone else thinks, behaves and believes as we do. When the ability to control someone is available, whether in real life or in a game,  people have a tendency to let it go to their heads and wreak what havoc they may upon all whom they judge to be too different or unacceptable. In general...people suck. We piss and moan and wag our tongues and middle fingers at each other for the stupidest shit and then turn right around and pull the same crap we felt was wrong when it happened to us. That's the purest definition of "being human". I say to hell with it. So what? Can't avoid it so live with it and get over it. It's going to happen no matter what. Welcome to Planet Earth. LOL!
SuperMajinGogeta4
+0|6803
it has happen to me too & let me tell you they can you know what to them self for doing it.
]V[Stinks_at_this
+2|6835
My Gunner got kicked from a server for being to good and having more than 100 points more than the clan that was running the server, they shot us down 5 times to get the heli off us and still we kept getting it so as soon as he got one TK against out own team they kick and BANNED him from the server.
The server admin said he was TKing and taunting there players, so I got the server log and sent it to them to prove there admin wrong they sent back the reply "Cry me a river" you have to love clans that are so BAD at the game they have to BAN anyone better than them.
Oh this was about a month ago that clan no longer has a ranked server due to stat padding.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
Speaking of language filter... I was typing to someone the otherday and used the work COCKPIT and was warned, and after not noticing the warning was banned the next time I typed it to my copilot....
BigWhompaOne
+10|6780
God Damnit!!! What The Fuck!!!!
brandon001
+0|6807|MI
Some Servers Say No Swearing, But You See People Saying Anything They Want And Nothing Happens. Some Servers You Don't Even Swear And You Get Kicked. One Time I Had A Kickvote Against Me Because I Was Doing To Good. Wtf
thinner44
+1|6810

MurrayP wrote:

Speaking of language filter... I was typing to someone the otherday and used the work COCKPIT and was warned, and after not noticing the warning was banned the next time I typed it to my copilot....
Damn that's harsh . Some of these filters are just too keen, they'll even warn if you use symbols, usually 4 or 7 in a row.
I like servers that say, 'anything goes, this is war after all'.... I try not to swear, really, I do try, but some just push too far
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
It really is just how some people talk.... while others view it as offensive, to others it is a usual vocabuallry word.  My advice to the usual swearers is to just leave the server if theres a no swearing rule... or just sware out loud and don't type it.

Man... I cant spell.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6807
That's nice stuff...sometimes you simply HAVE to use harsher words...mind you that you play together with a lot of "different" players. And AT LEAST half of them doesn't get your point when you don't put whole frames of swear words in your message, cause they don't pay attention to any info if it's not offending... Don't expect people to understand you if you don't talk like them. And THAT works in real life, too.
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6778
I once accidently shot a team member with the van (vodnik?) plain as day as their was no enemy around him.  For some reason I thought he was! =o  Must've been a color lapse.

Well, even though it was my first tk and I was in first place it must've been an admin because a kick/ban followed about 10 seconds afterwards. 

oops!
pasthebiscuits
+2|6825|Redcar, England
i had to change my name from passthebiscuits to pasthebiscuits coz it had "ass" in it.kept getting kicked.
George Orwell new what was coming.
brandon001
+0|6807|MI
on a server the other night that did not allow teams. It would not let you have them. There was a commander thats it. So I type in " hey admin how bout some teams?" Got kicked for offensive language. Could not believe it.
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6820
ya here's my favorit kick so far. A guy in a fav shooting at me I jumped 1 time  to get behind a tree for coverage I was a sniper I had a shot at him and took it killed him it was the admin he kicked me for bunny hopping!!! WoW he need's to grow up. it kicked me for 1 min I whent back and told him to grow up and stop kicking because he got killed... and I left. I hate power trippen anal track whores !!!
holocost
+1|6787|ireland,cork
well maybe the guy who t/k'ed you was an admin and got very pissed off with his own mistake and banned you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard