{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6715|th3 unkn0wn
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081024/tuk … a1618.html

What kind of father would do such a thing to his daughter and show no remorse whatsoever???
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Well at least it resulted in "rapid unconsciousness", much better than being microwaved/baked to death.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
they both look like shit bags.

he will not have a good time in prison...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
They should snap his spine like that too, but very very slowly and make her watch it

Last edited by RDMC (2008-10-27 11:37:17)

Roc18
`
+655|5797|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

RDMC wrote:

They should snap his spine like that too, but very very slowly and make her watch it
Dont worry when he goes to jail spine snapping will be the least of his worries.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5980|England

he'll probably get sent to the enhanced wing for vulnerable prisoners and do just fine in prison
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone
eye for an eye imo
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Benzin
+576|6005

.Sup wrote:

eye for an eye imo
in this case, yes
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Roc18 wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Dont worry when he goes to jail spine snapping will be the least of his worries.
I wonder if anyone's gotten butt-raped so hard their spine snapped? We will soon see!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

Roc18 wrote:

RDMC wrote:

His new 300 pound cellmate will probably do things to him that will feel like his spine is being broken from the bottom up.

EDIT: didn't see your post mt

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2008-10-27 12:12:27)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6715|England. Stoke
Scrubber, chav, sicko, scumbag.
All of these apply here, prison is not enough of a punishment and he doesn't deserve the release of death either, such a quandary...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6318

In all honesty, why the fuck do we pay for these people to have 3 meals a day with a roof over their head?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6572|England

coke wrote:

Scrubber, chav, sicko, scumbag.
All of these apply here, prison is not enough of a punishment and he doesn't deserve the release of death either, such a quandary...
Totally agree, what's more, you can almost determine that just from their pictures.

I bet this atrocity sent a shiver down the spine (no pun intended) of the teacher who wrote that report.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5754|Croatia
I hope he works as a soap lifter in prison showers.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5695|Notts, UK

ebug9 wrote:

In all honesty, why the fuck do we pay for these people to have 3 meals a day with a roof over their head?
i agree tbh
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6213

SamTheMan:D wrote:

he'll probably get sent to the enhanced wing for vulnerable prisoners and do just fine in prison
Someone will get him when he comes out in that case.

Or the "screws" will get him.

either way i hope he suffers.
Benzin
+576|6005

ebug9 wrote:

I personally think that the sheriff from Maricopa County in Arizona should be in charge of the world's prisons: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6292|eng
My parents will talking about this the other day, and they both said "Oh he should be put to death, or be made do suffer horribly for a long time." and I was like "They'll rip him a new asshole in prison."

Because they will.
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard