+10|6660
Support > medic
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield
Support = Medic...
Kylau
+9|6740|Washington
Personally I think the medic should only get a pistol.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6792|Vienna, Austria
I think the medics are now pretty point-balanced since you don't get a healing point for guys you already healed a sec before.
Impreza
+0|6726
I was medic pretty often, only because I was used to that from Joint Operations.

I heal myself yes, I revive others, I heal others, I have a K/D ratio with my medic gun 1.87, so I am not that kind of medic that only runs around with shock paddles to revive...I really help wunded people, and I revive when possible, and not when they are in front of a tank, only get revive points, and not minding that he is getting killed again. I hate those guys, who run past, revive you, and take cover..You get killed again, and then the medic comes again etc. etc....Pretty lame if you ask me..

@ Karkand I always start with my AK-101 as MEC, and with my G36E as USMC. You really need the automatic gun on the Hotel area in the beginning of Karkand. But with my Burst on G36E, I own pretty much to, just clicking like hell on the head, not that difficult, because everybody lays down immediately when they see you
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6683|Norway
There`s a lot of strangepeople out there...
As a medic i`m much more dangerous than with that miserable assault kit. The ak101/ak47 rocks in my opinion (yes i do know that the assault has the same gun). I play medic because i`m sick of people like you refered to. The only time i cant get a medipac, is when i`m critically wounded, lol. As a medic you get new medipacs all the time, so i trow a couple of medipacs everywere, get points that way, and you cant revieve them all.
I like a good medic, good teamplayers they are! A good medic can first kill those who killed their team8s, then revieve everyone. In an intense battle you get a lot of points to, well earned i think.
My k/d rate with the defibrillator is 0.45 LOL!

Btw: How many medipacs can you trow before they start dissapering? 5? 8?

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-03-10 06:12:00)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield
5 med packs I believe the same for Support. I used the Medic when I first started and my K/D was .27, hey I was new and didn't play singleplayer first, the only two that are below 1.00 are my Medic and AT for some reason, I seem to dash out and revive before thinking...
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6707|Australia
I think the medic guns are too weak.

But I dunno, theres just something wrong with the shock paddles since 1.2 so i dont play it that much.
joe1rossiter
+0|6677
i think you should all stop moaning bout how easy it is too gain points with the medic if its that easy why dont you do it? stop moaning that a certain kit has a fault beacuse its not got the right weapon or the points are to easy to get or some other shitty reason you all come up with... just get on with the game and play with thekit your strongest with instaed of moaning at the other kits and players who enjoy the game the way they play it... the noobs are the players who moan about everything that doesnt work in their favour
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6693| United States of America

InviSniper wrote:

With the L85 a medic can be just as devastating to the opposing team as any other player.
L85 sucks G36E pwns
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6663|The Netherlands

Bf2specialforces wrote:

Do u think medics gain global points to easily?????

Personally i think they do cuz i have a couple friends that are medic only and whenever im with them in battle they run around with their defibrillater instead of their gun????

Also if one of their teammates need health they dont give it to them they just wait till there team dies them they revive them

What do u think

is this how medics are supposed to be???
No, defenetly not, they are supposed to clear the area, and then revive! if it is impossible to clear the area, your run away, not get 2 points for reviving someone who dies again and you die with him
EvilJebus
+11|6659

Kylau wrote:

Personally, I think you're a moron. Worst Idea Ever.

tvmissleman wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

With the L85 a medic can be just as devastating to the opposing team as any other player.
L85 sucks G36E pwns
There is nothing wrong with the L85, it is a very good gun. It has the best scope of any gun besides the snipers, and it is full auto unlike the G36E. It might be a little more inaccurate at longer ranges but I'd consider them equal overall.

Last edited by EvilJebus (2006-03-10 06:10:37)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6693| United States of America

EvilJebus wrote:

Kylau wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

L85 sucks G36E pwns
There is nothing wrong with the L85, it is a very good gun. It has the best scope of any gun besides the snipers, and it is full auto unlike the G36E. It might be a little more inaccurate at longer ranges but I'd consider them equal overall.
alright "sucks" is a strong word lets say it has its pro's and cons.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6683|Norway

imdead wrote:

5 med packs I believe the same for Support. I used the Medic when I first started and my K/D was .27, hey I was new and didn't play singleplayer first, the only two that are below 1.00 are my Medic and AT for some reason, I seem to dash out and revive before thinking...
I was talking about the shockpaddles only My stats sucks so i tried for a couple of rounds on karkand getting my k/d with the shockpaddles over 1. Its impossible! But i think i have higher k/d with def. than all the guys on top10 list:) Funny... Who needs knife anyway:P
Btw, i suck with any other weapon accdording to my stats:(

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-03-10 06:24:01)

KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6764|SoCal
Having been a medic for a large amount of time, I see what many people complain about, however, I cannot understand why?

I will drop packs everywhere around my team, revive if nessessary, defend my position, then drop more packs as soon as I replenish in a few seconds.  All I ever see, are wounded guys running right past the packs I just dropped or running away from me as I'm say "First Aid Here!".

Bitching about medic's healing themselves is rather stupid.....do you rearm yourself when you are support or fix your own vehicle when you are an engineer?

I do try to find a medic that's around me first, to get a pack from him, before I heal myself.

If you are going for badges, then you'd know that reviving teammates does nothing for your firstaid badge, only points.  I have been working on my vet first aid for a while now, but as I said, seems nobody ever wants to pick up the medic packs.  This gets a little old, so then I change to a different kit the next round.
Defiance
+438|6705

washow wrote:

noobmurderer wrote:

reviving ppl who r killed then they get killed again is so funny
u can get so many point
it's called stat padding you numbnuts

i think he confessed
Nope. It's called an accident. The medics just dumb and doesnt kill the other guy.

If the shooter and the medic are working together, then yes, stats padding.

If it's a coincidence, don't blame them.

I've got my BRS as medic, 117, so yes they do accumulate points fairly easily.

But a good medic is a damn good thing to have on the battlefield.

Your problem is with the bad ones.

I play medic alot now only to get my hours up, and so my friend doesnt catch up to my score. When I get sick of that, I am and have been since my registration, a sniper. I am not a product of 1.2.

Off topic, yes, but meh. I've said it alot lately to shitkickers saying 1.2 produced noob snipers...which it did, and I'm not one of them. I'm the one that cleans em out

Last edited by Defiance (2006-03-10 07:11:49)

jjrp02
+18|6681|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I'll be honest...I used to medic whore a lot...just to get my SPM up in a legit way as I was getting 60-80 pts a round playing just like blazinUK does...

but now that I have ~90 hours as medic, and ~99 hours as engie (from being in vehicles), I have now become more accustomed to playing assault and sniper a lot,

slowly working towards my expert badges

but medics are the main reason why your side wins, especially in city maps and in close games...so you really can't complain about them
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6663|Muenster, Germany
i don't think, that it's to easy to point as a medic, cause lots of idiots run away from you and your packs even if they are nearly walking dead !
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6773|The Hague, Netherlands

Thetruereddevil wrote:

I think they have more ways of getting points so may get more, however they have one of the weaker guns....used correctly however you can kick ass! whining like that wont make me wanna come heal you thats for sure, just be grateful for the support, its about teamwork ya see. while we are healing or reviving your ass we have our back to whatever killed you....so we end up dying a hell of a lot, dont even get me started on the expert first aid badge lol....
now your talking about the "hero medics' here. BUT there are also 'BABOON MEDICS' to often when i get killed and theres like a enemy tank half way on top of my head a medic still finds a way to revive me and we get killed. but then when 1 enemy was near a far away flag and i kill him and he me( happens sometimes) all the medics in the neighbourhood have a 5 foot baboon in front of there eyes. some are good, but there are allot of baboon medics !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
blackcracka
+18|6804

EvilJebus wrote:

Kylau wrote:

Yeah it would be crappy to only have a pistol but it would make sense. Medic is obviously the best class in the game. You can own, revive, heal and heal yourself. The only thing they cant do is give ammo blow up tanks and revive themselves.
Clibby
+0|6780
Having a pistol would be stupid, unless the other team is punished for shooting at a medic like in real life, but that  just wouldn't be fun would it?
luckybaer
+10|6809| Going Feral
For me, medic is a trade-off.  Yes, I get more team points, but I also don't get as many kills.  It makes more sense for me to revive my teammates than to try and be "Mr. Assault Guy."  Sometimes, I have no choice but to kill some bad guys, but usually, I stay back a bit and let the support guys and assault guys do most of the heavy lifting.  That's why the G36E is good for me.  It allows me to accurately shoot the enemy from a decent distance in a fire fight - I don't have to get into CQC, where I'd get tore up 'cuz of no armor and the G36E is nothing compared to DAO-12, PKM, G3, AK-variant, etc. at CQC.

The best times you can have as a medic are following your squad in on an assaut, having them take out most of the bad guys, then coming in and taking out the remaining 1 or 2 baddies and reviving your teammates who have been killed and tossing med packs to those who took some hits.  That's just awesome shit.
wtf.panda
+0|6679
Medic is the sole BEST class in the game for ranking up points...

For those of you that say the G36E sucks, you must be the ones that suck because that is probably the best weapon in the entire game(maybe besides the PKM since the last patch *sigh*)

If your good at medic, on a good round its easy to get best teamwork AND combat.
airborne916
+24|6700

str8gunnin wrote:

You can get lots of points with any kit. Personally I think its hardest to get points with Sniper and Anti-Tank. Try being Support and tossing ammo packs everywhere plus shooting or nade spamming. Points add up fast. I think Anti-Tank should get an extra point for blowing up a Armor or Jeep as long as someones driving it. Sometimes its bloody hard to take a tank out and when you do you get 2 points. That tank could possibly kill 10-20 people if you dont get it. No love for the Anti-Tank. X-Box they get an extra point.
as you can see no AT kit is fine. I played the AT kit the whole round with a mp5. the last thing we went is a bunch of ppl spaming the AT kit's rockes everywere (shivers)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/681627 … &s=x10
FromTheAshes
+53|6739

washow wrote:

noobmurderer wrote:

reviving ppl who r killed then they get killed again is so funny
u can get so many point
it's called stat padding you numbnuts

i think he confessed
No, it's not, as long as your not in the corner of the map, and in the heat of battle, you can revive without shooting as many times as you want. I hate stat padders, I also hate it when the medic does it to me, but it saves a ticket...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard