twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6178

Fateless wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Maybe if you keep it ontopic it wont get locked therefore ill get to pwn these noobs and then you can all shhhhh. but i doubt you will.

I look forward to playing Fateless as i get on with him fine, the rest, goodluck!
Well TBL, last time you came for me you got a face full of bullet, so i look forward to seeing if you've improved any.

On a side note TBL, its all good having confidence but i think you went about this the wrong way. I understand what it is your trying to do here, but perhaps rethink the way you word things so it doesn't get nasty.

See you on the battlefield...though you may not see me.
Hi mate, your right i dont want it getting nasty, i dont actually have a big ego i just hoped i might get some decent one on one competition if i worded my replies like i think im the best, rather than just asking for 1v1's and people thinking im a complete bf2 n00b just cos i dont bother keeping my stats in order!

ofcourse, you already know this, and last time you did well!
JAyThaRevo
+31|6257|Austria
L
O
L
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Some words of advice for you twoblacklines - you shall update your own OP and edit the content with proper rules for this competition ...

Failure to do so will get this thread closed and perhaps a tempban for disorderly conduct

Carry on!
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
baggs
+732|6175

Varegg wrote:

Failure to do so will get this thread closed and perhaps a tempban for disorderly conduct
Save time and do it now
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Nah ... i wanna see how this plays out ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Fateless
+36|6213|Jennifer Connellys Pants
What rules are going to be in place for this? I have a few suggestions..

1v1
IO
Any Kit (anything in the kit is acceptable)
Wake for sniper 1v1
Dalian or Sharqi for other kit vs sniper.
No CMDR
Neutral ping servers.

TBL, sound ok to you??? Other guys, sound good?
twoblacklines
+49|6178
Thats pretty much what i had in mind! Will need to keep talking to each other to prove no CMDR though!?
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6149|Wisconsin
1v1 Sniper.
twoblacklines
+49|6178
Is that you puting your name down or just saying 1v1 sniper ?
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6149|Wisconsin

twoblacklines wrote:

Is that you puting your name down or just saying 1v1 sniper ?
Put my name down
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I hope people on both ends will be recording this or using battlerecorder or something. I can't wait to see the results if this actually goes down!
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6130|Dublin
I'll play you right now, do you have xfire?
twoblacklines
+49|6178
no its ocukeracer2006 !
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6119|Estonia

twoblacklines wrote:

I keep asking for matches from people who think they can embarress me, so i thought why not put your name down in chronological order so i can remember who is who and in which order they want to be shamed.

hopefully the people at the end will be better than the people at  the front.

I can start this later today i think if bf2 installs on vista 64 with no teething problems...

1. RegMan/tnauman
2. Irishpride
3. H3RB4L_4BU53
4. HawK
5. Fateless/Slaine_UK
6. CanadianLoser
7. Mint Sauce
8. Babacanos
9. JAyThaRevo

aids
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
Just to let you know tbl, i'm ordering my stuff today, for my friend to put it together on Thursday.

We can play any time next week in that case. 1v1 I/O, you either pick rules or map.
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

I expect screenshots from all matches ... the two players in each match should be certain they both agree on the rules before the match starts to avoid any misunderstandings, we don't want complaints about this or that after the match because of a minor detail ...
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

Varegg wrote:

I expect screenshots from all matches ... the two players in each match should be certain they both agree on the rules before the match starts to avoid twoblacklions running off crying because he lost, and then claiming he didnt know the rules or something.
Yup, I agree
Fateless
+36|6213|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Varegg wrote:

I expect screenshots from all matches ... the two players in each match should be certain they both agree on the rules before the match starts to avoid any misunderstandings, we don't want complaints about this or that after the match because of a minor detail ...
Sounds fair. Perhaps find an impartial player for each player as an observer?

Also, perhaps we can all leave the negative comments off this thread now. Sounds like tbl wants to prove his skills, so lets allow him the chance. I think we all get what you guys have said so far, not really any need to keep up the "teasing" is there? Lets just let the rifles do the smack talk from now on.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
I can't believe you guys are actually serious about this.

This thread wins at retardation.

Kthxbia.
baggs
+732|6175

12/f/taiwan wrote:

I can't believe you guys are actually serious about this.

This thread wins at retardation.

Kthxbia.
Indeed.

But anyhow, can i recommend you play this on a server that we can join to spectate? I'd like to watch how it pans out, either laughing at TBLs getting destroyed or actually be suprised that his 12yr old ego can actually carry him through to a couple of wins.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5754|Israel
He might beat me at snipers coz I suck at them, but who cares... I will surely put a fight to his retarded ego.
Barrakuda777
+86|6707|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Can I start a book on this, the wagers being Karma?

Kooda
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England
I lol'd so much reading this.

This guy's a fucking nub
DaRkAcE
+6|6169

FFLink13 wrote:

I lol'd so much reading this.
twoblacklines
+49|6178

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Can I start a book on this, the wagers being Karma?

Kooda
I take it your betting on me ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard