Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
Just me, or does the original look like the TF2 medic?
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6119|So Cal
Wow that's some Crazy shit, but not like "Crazy shit"... more like crazy shit man. Damn i'm talking too much crazy shit.
LSD isn't good shit while trying to type on a thread.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

I knew a kid that took acid and he didn't even know it, someone put in a sugar cube and it was given to him. He had a horrible trip and the LSD was stored in his vertebrae so every time he cracked his back he would have a bad trip. Scary shit
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6387|The Gem Saloon

Mutantsteak wrote:

I knew a kid that took acid and he didn't even know it, someone put in a sugar cube and it was given to him. He had a horrible trip and the LSD was stored in his vertebrae so every time he cracked his back he would have a bad trip. Scary shit
that kid is full of shit.
trust me.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6190|Winland

I wanna take LSD now

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

Parker wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

trust me.
indeed.

and that's a fucked up lie.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Christbane
+51|6228

Parker wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

trust me.
ok one way to test for lsd is with a spinal tap.  but.  it does not store there in a dosage high enough to make you trip by cracking your back >/  it just leaves trace amounts in your spine that can be detected.  now it is possible to have acid flash backs if you have taken a shitload in your life, or get ahold of a bad mix. but not by cracking your back.
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
My mate's crackhead uncle made me try this once and if you really want an acid trip, but safe-ish... start a fire, a campfire or just your living room fire. Wrap yourself in jumpers or sleeping bags, or jumpers AND sleeping bags like we did, and just make yourself get hot as fuck. Just lean at the fire, its prolly a good idea to have someone make sure you don't fall in. You'll get lightheaded, youll start to hallucinate etc. Probably the closest youll get without doing real acid.
thepilot91
+64|6229|Åland!
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6346|West NY
haha this made me laugh
"Patient tries climbing into activity box"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

Christbane wrote:

Parker wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

trust me.
ok one way to test for lsd is with a spinal tap.  but.  it does not store there in a dosage high enough to make you trip by cracking your back >/  it just leaves trace amounts in your spine that can be detected.  now it is possible to have acid flash backs if you have taken a shitload in your life, or get ahold of a bad mix. but not by cracking your back.
I used to take a lot of acid in my younger days.  I had a flashback 1 time, about a year after I stopped.

protip - don't have a flashback when you are in a third world country.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6759|Cambridge (UK)

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Parker wrote:

trust me.
I used to take a lot of acid in my younger days.  I had a flashback 1 time, about a year after I stopped.

I've only done relatively small amounts of LSD, larger but still relatively small amounts of psylocyb mushrooms, a bit of K on a handful or two of occasions, and I've smoked a far amount of weed (also a hallucinogen), and I've had a fair few very small flashbacks - just a second or two of being transported back to a trip - like a really strong memory only more pervasive.

I think individual experiences vary. Some people get really strong flash backs very occasionally, some, like me, get really small minor flashbacks more often, most sit somewhere in between.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6473|Somewhere else

I cannot count how many times I've taken acid.   It truly is an unexplainable and beautiful experience.

Still, I have never had a flashback, but.... Ever since, repeating patterns still have that "wave" effect, ever so slightly.  Especially carpets.  They will forever fuck with me I think.

People who say they saw Giant rabbits, flying dogs, leprechauns, etc.  Are full of shit or took lethal amounts of acid.  IF the did take a bunch of acid and actually saw those things, a giant rabbit or talking fish would not have been the highlight of the story though.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6580|sWEEDen
Good thing I got my ass coverd for years to come...wonderful invention I must say.

I salute thee Hoffmann!
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I cannot count how many times I've taken acid.   It truly is an unexplainable and beautiful experience.

Still, I have never had a flashback, but.... Ever since, repeating patterns still have that "wave" effect, ever so slightly.  Especially carpets.  They will forever fuck with me I think.

People who say they saw Giant rabbits, flying dogs, leprechauns, etc.  Are full of shit or took lethal amounts of acid.  IF the did take a bunch of acid and actually saw those things, a giant rabbit or talking fish would not have been the highlight of the story though.
The only lethal thing is what the person does, there haven't been any deaths from pure LSD overdose, it's always the person who took it think they can fly, walk on water or in combination with other drugs

Last edited by The A W S M F O X (2008-10-24 19:38:14)

Scorpion0x17
+691|6759|Cambridge (UK)

RoosterCantrell wrote:

The carpet in our lounge has been permanently slightly 'layered' (like the background colour of the carpet is at one height, and different parts of the pattern are at increasingly higher heights) since one particular shroom trip (in which I spent a good deal of time bursting into laughter whenever I tried to look people in the face)...
BlackKoala
+215|6318
Acid trips are so mind opening.  If you are in a good place in your life, with no depression/anxiety/sadness, and can handle a jolt to the cranium, It's one of the neatest things you'll ever experience.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6778|Anaheim, CA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Parker wrote:

trust me.

LMFAO @ protip!
Scorpion0x17
+691|6759|Cambridge (UK)

BlackKoala wrote:

Acid trips are so mind opening.  If you are in a good place in your life, with no depression/anxiety/sadness, and can handle a jolt to the cranium, It's one of the neatest things you'll ever experience.
Mind opening and mind changing. Ask anyone that has done hallucinogens "have they changed the way you see the world" and, I bet, 9 out 10 of them will say "yes" - whether it's "for the better" or not, of course, will vary.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6146|what

"This pencil is mighty hard to hold." (he was holding a crayon)

lmao
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6646
If you want a more "spiritual" experience I would suggest 'shrooms, but don't take more than an 1/8th your first time...it's a helluva fun ride every time I ever did it.

IMO, being outdoors for any sort of trip is the way to do it, you honestly feel in tune with your surroundings in a way I've never since felt.

Also, make sure you're with people you're very comfortable around, and the chances of having a bad trip or anything remotely like it is pretty slim unless you just do a large dose.

As far as flashbacks, I know people who have literally done hundreds of hits of acid and they have all said they've never had a flashback...but most of these people do drugs pretty often I think, so maybe they just attribute it to whatever they're on at the time...heh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Scorpion0x17
+691|6759|Cambridge (UK)

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Also, make sure you're with people you're very comfortable around, and the chances of having a bad trip or anything remotely like it is pretty slim unless you just do a large dose.
Good advice. Also it's a good idea to have at least one person there that has tripped - but who isn't tripping - kinda like a designated driver.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land

The A W S M F O X wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

The only lethal thing is what the person does, there haven't been any deaths from pure LSD overdose, it's always the person who took it think they can fly, walk on water or in combination with other drugs
nahp

lol
LSD is quite lethal if you take enough, and enough isn't very much

6-10 hits at once i think is enough to kill a normal human

and as far as i'm aware flashbacks are not caused by crystallized lsd in your spine (BS), but your brain has simply been trained to perceive stimuli in a novel way, and if stimuli align correctly your brain 'flashbacks,' and perceives information differently
Scorpion0x17
+691|6759|Cambridge (UK)

Blehm98 wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

nahp

lol

and as far as i'm aware flashbacks are not caused by crystallized lsd in your spine (BS), but your brain has simply been trained to perceive stimuli in a novel way, and if stimuli align correctly your brain 'flashbacks,' and perceives information differently
You got proof of that?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

nahp

lol

You got proof of that?
lol
read up on charles manson
one of his family members almost killed a girl testifying again him with lsd
dun wanna look it up though, someone else can bother if they want

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard