wraparoundww
+-1|6675|Cleveland, OH
In Mushtaar city I no-scoped the mini-gunner on a blackhawk with my M24 while it was circling the city.

Not as impressive as some of the ones mentioned above by still one of my favorites.
-|NF|-Sir007*.*
Heavy Assault Officer
+0|6794|Beersel, Belgium
My most memorable moment was killing a clansquad of 5 with 1 magazine of my M11-87 shotgun as USMC. In Karkand, they were hiding in the building near the hotel, throwing grenades down in the ally and camping the spawnpoint there.

I rushed into the building, shot the first on my right side in the corner, the second on the left near the window, went up the stairs and shot the third and the fourth on the balcony and while going down the stairs again I got the last one :p
sfg-Ice__
+4|6663
I have a few good kill stories. One was on Gator, I was gunner in the mec assualt chopper adn we were engaged by the USMC chopper.  He was all over us like flies on shit.  Nothing my pilot could do could get us out from infront of his guns.  My pilot suddenly turns and starts to go toward him.  I assumed he was attempting to ram the guy to at least take him out with us.  The USMC chopper sees this comin and drops fast to get under us.  We fly over, I switch to TV, and I launch.  I wish I had the SS of my missle landing right on the cockpit..

My other story was when I was in a tank.  I was being stalked by a chopper.  This was prepatch when choppers just owned tanks.  I was doing everything I could to hide and evade this guy.  It seemed to me that the enemy UAV was always on top of me.  Well at one point, my 3 min run and gun battle encouraged a enemy tank and BMP to come after me too.  So I request supplies to drop at this bridge I'm going to go under.  I drop the fog just before the bridge and stop under it.  I at this point I can see the chopper hovering on the UAV with two armor units coming in fast.  I figured I was toast but I wanted that chopper.  The pilot saw me as soon as the smoke cleared and , being the greedy chopper whore that he was, didn't want the other tanks to get me so he came staight in at me to try to nail me before they got me.  Thankfully the angle where I was parked didn;t give a good shot to the tanks coming in so they had to get closer.  Just when the chopper was just about above the tanks (I didn't plan this)  I shoot off a shell right into the pilots face, blowing up the chopper.  The really amazing thing is the wreckage landed on the tank and BMP comin for me and blew them up too.  I only got the kill for the solo pilot but he got 3 TKs for taking out the tanks...
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6654|Cumberland, MD, USA
My most memorable Battlefield in general moment was in DC in BF1942. I sniped the pilot though the open side doors with the M82 killing him and the chopper falling and killing his 2 gunners and passenger.

My most memorable with BF2 was when I was being sniped at on Karkand so I bailed off the building. Luckily, a tank was below me. I landed on top, right-clicked a 'nade into the gunner seat, quickly bailed, and bye-bye tank.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6698|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
This has happened for me a few times with the new patch...

I was flying a j10 on dalian plant and i was going after a full black hawk. But there is a problem, the essex has lauched a buch of missles after me, so i drop my flares, a couple of seconds later I saw that the guy in the essex got 6 teamkills!!!!  He had -17 score after that.
Chilli-Man
+0|6636
I was snipping in the top of a roof, just waiting for black hawk above me to be filled with a pilot. I think I manage to kill 6 pilots when they entered the helicopter. Unfortunately, one of them realized what I was doing, so he tried to shoot me from the field and I lost sight of the black hawk. The pilot and his gunner started to shot me , while flying around the roof I was. I knew I was already dead, so I decided to play a little more: I aimed with the M95 on the gunner (who hadn't killed me yet) and shot. I spend 5 bullets to finally hit him and kill him with one shot (hadshot). The pilot (probalbly a squad leader) got away and returned 15 seconds latter with the same gunner. This time I couldn't get that lucky again, so he killed me. But I was amazed when I could kill a gunner who was firing at me. And by that time, the black hawk's gun was still powerfull enought to kill someone if the bullets hit only closer to the victm! Well, there are more of it, but this was the best one... see ya
smk_valvanite
+12|6686|New Zealand, CHCH
i love getting a kill from tv missleing another attack chopper you are dogfighting with, done that a few times on sharqi from long distance, just keep clicking that mouse button to make sure the missle is heading in the right direction

ive no scoped a coupe soldiers at point blank with the m24 and svd

and the day i drove the tank off the dam when the top of the dam was blown, and the tank survived, so i drove it right to the flag, took out the tow and camped there for a few mintues while 18  of the enemy respawned over and over again before they finally killed me

Last edited by smk_valvanite (2006-03-07 15:09:01)

Deadlift
+9|6691
Most memorable moment was on Gulf of Oman.
I spawned and saw an enemy right in front of me so I instantly hit prone, what i didnt see was an apc trying to run me over but since i proned I fit in the spot between the wheels.
He ran over his teammate and i was able to pin two c4 packs on his weels while still under him.
He continued to the next map and I just pulled the trigger.

After that I laughed about 2 minutes. XD
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

TV guided a full blackhawk on Dalian Plant.  The wreckage from the BH landed on a boat, killing 3 more enemies.  1 missile, 9 kills.  Ended up with 19 TV kills before I had to resupply.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6669| United States of America
thoes trees are his fav place to camp while commander
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6772
1.- I put some mines waiting for a tank coming to cap a flag, but, instead a transport chopper full of people arrived and the pilot tried to stay flying, but, he barely touch the ground and the chopper BOOM with all the people.
2.- I was parachuting and a plane hited me and I got the kill.
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6639|Sunshine Coast, Queensland

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

This has happened for me a few times with the new patch...

I was flying a j10 on dalian plant and i was going after a full black hawk. But there is a problem, the essex has lauched a buch of missles after me, so i drop my flares, a couple of seconds later I saw that the guy in the essex got 6 teamkills!!!!  He had -17 score after that.
That happened to me the other week. Decided I'd finally sit in AA for 10 to get my AA badge, so I was US up front on the Essex. Right at the start of the round a J10 comes screaming north past the carrier, i lauch missiles when its pretty much right on top of the flight deck, just spammed all 6. He drops flares, I see the missiles miraculously do an instant 180 and take out a full blackhawk and cobra just taking off.

Serious kills though, I can't help but laugh at every person i take out at just-drawable range with 2-3 shots of the PKM. Sniper LMG pew pew pew.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6654|Seattle, WA
Don't know if this one was posted, didn't read them all....

I once killed a guy 200m away on Sharqi with an SRAW...he was most likely a sniper (being on the crane) but still thats pretty good from that range.....nahhh what am i talking about, it was easy.  But still ultra cool.
BarryBarret
+1|6660
I was flying the F 35 i believe of the American Forces on the Map of Kubra Dam. Came flying behind the enemy MEC Hangar, flew as low as i could, flew under the hangar and dropped the bombs wasting about 6 people all fighting with each other about who will get the jet, which usually is the case. With a lot of smoke and debris behind me i swirf out of the Hangar back to Main base to reload. It was quite hollywood, very crazy that the bombs actually did not waste me.

DEN HAAAG De Gekste, NL
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria
I think my best was taking out a fully loaded blackhawk with the TOW.
RSI_paratrooper
+2|6657

Knochenmann_AUT wrote:

Put C4 on a Jet... Jet startet... I wait 2 Minutes and than I blow up the Jet.
How did'ja make it stick? I tried that and the C4 fell off soon after the jet became airborne...
RSI_paratrooper
+2|6657

oJmHo wrote:

I stood in front of a tank and stared it down and it blew up. The shards of armor then decapitated nearby enemy soldiers. Then I saw a jet fly overhead so I threw my knife at it. The jet spiraled down to the ground and took out an enemy APC. Then I chucked a grenade at the enemy base and destroyed all of their assets and the commander who was nearby.  After the dust settled I was surrounded by beautiful women and proceeded to have sex with all of them.
Ahah. I know this guy- his real name is Chuck Norris!
Impaqt
+37|6648|Chicago, Il
SNiping with the M95 Last night on Sharqui...

On Top of the TV Station.  Sniped Not one, Not 2, but THREE guys onthe Crane.....   

My Clanmates were ammazed...  Saying they couldnt even see the Crane in their scopes....  lol...

ANyone know the distance on that?

Would having Dual 6800GS's in SLI (1680x1050 All Max Settings) really give me a sight advantage?

Last edited by Impaqt (2006-03-10 09:13:55)

noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6635
i killed some guy with my parachute
i jumped out of my flaming f18 over the chinese airfield on daqinq and the shooter crashed his j10 into my parachute

another funny when is when i shot a friendly j10 coming in for ammo with my m95
i guess he had only like 2 1/2 bars left cuz 5 seconds later i saw an explosion and i got a tk

or the one in my sig
i knifed this guy in a knife fight and he must have stabbed me at the same time 2 cuz we both died lol
the screenshot is real i got the full thing

or when i put some c4 on this guys f35 and told him not to come back to the carrier to reload or i will blow him up
he came back and i blew him up near the bh spawn area and the wreck went all the way past the uav like it was still flying lol
i did it 2 times again before i got bored
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6663
Was playing MEC on Karkand.  A HMMWV took off along the west side of the map all the way past the square to the point where the four occupants would bail and hoof it to the CP up on the northeast (can't remember the name.)  I, as sniper, happened to be crouched behind a wall no more than 10m from them as they were approaching.  I knew I was toast -- couldn't run or I'd be seen, but if I stayed where I was, they would run right into me.  So I spammed all my nades nearly straight in the air one after the other as the hummer was stopping.  RIGHT as it stopped, the nades went off in quick succession.  The driver tried to reverse but the vehicle was jammed between the wall and a hill and couldn't move.  I guess they stayed in the vehicle, thinking it was safer, or that they'd manage to get away.  Well, the last nade blew the thing, killing the entire squad.  More luck than skill on my part, but it WAS better odds than 4 to 1 with a pistol.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6659|South Korea.
One time I owned this hacking piece of shit, he had that aim bot thingy on, anyway i was on a roof so he couldnt shoot me, and i bounced a nade from a bus shelter into hes hiding place, and he blew up in to my feild of vision, pure class.
[tlv]TDL
+7|6669
Fired on shot with m95 on a BH when a J10 rammed it. 6kills, said I´d killed them with the J10 and I was kalled rammer for the rest of the round.
One-shoted a guy five times a row with ak-101, laid 100m away and spawnraped, he just spawned, I shot one time and he was dead. He even got on a jetski and I hit him. I think he was some sort of pissed of after that.

A clanmember of mine, once got a "Parachute"-kill.
http://www.tlvclan.com/diverse/gallery/ … en082a.jpg

Last edited by [tlv]TDL (2006-03-10 14:30:51)

Stags
+26|6666
Oh there are so many.

I'll start with todays most memorable kill, slith#1 turned the corner then ran around it again so I threw a granade as his head poked out of the corner my granade hit him killed him, funny thing is it didn't explode.  I killed him my hitting him with a grande.  Of course the grandade exploded later.

Yesterday taking our helos in the tank.  Good fun, and killing people on the beach on Gulf of Oman with the essex's gun.

This is complete luck but I love it anyways, Dragon Valley saw a BH going for a base, knew I couldn't do anything with the M95 so I spot it.  But in my haste I fired.  Kills the pilot, BH crashes into hill.  6 kills.

What else, killing drivers of vehicle as they try to run me over.

Joy of commander hunting.

Oh I know, my 35 kill streak with the sniper, Karkand using my M24.  35 kills no deaths, that was a good day.  I've done around 30 plenty of times, but 35 was just so much better.  Just the shots and well it was a warm fuzzy felling.

I took out a tank with a pistol, it was on fire and the guy was trying to drive off so I unloaded my pistol into it and boom.

Good Memories.  Wish I had time to write all of them down.
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6654|Behind you with my knife
Wake Island:
A guy was baseraping the carrier in a j-10 with continuous bombing runs. Nobody was in the essex guns but i knew that if i sat in there i'd get my ass shot off. I pulled out a sraw (i was AT kit) shot as he was coming at me, shot it and lit him up under the wing...then his bomb killed me.

not too bad for accuracy
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6668
mine was just tonight, i was flying a helicoper trying to take out some guys taking the very southern base on kubra dam (an APC and a spec ops) and got my chopper shot down (i survived), unfortunately, i was a sniper. I shoot the spec ops guy in the head, and rush to a half-damaged APC, blow up the enemy APC, get in another chopper, and shoot down a sneaky pilot taking off at the far runway (i then proceeded to die by 2x aircraft fire), i felt so cool.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard