Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
jamesey, you can't talk, you're a karkand medic whore.

People who haven't play this game for say over 6-7 months don't have the right to complain about it, because they don't play it.
That's like complaining about fuel prices, even though you have never had any intention to use any other mode of transport then a bicycle.

@Ronin, calling me obsessive, you're the one who doesn't play and yet still complain about it. That's obsessive. I play because life expenditure gets in the way of me being able to buy a new computer.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Tehremos wrote:

People who haven't play this game for say over 6-7 months don't have the right to complain about it, because they don't play it.
That's like complaining about fuel prices, even though you have never had any intention to use any other mode of transport then a bicycle.

@Ronin, calling me obsessive, you're the one who doesn't play and yet still complain about it. That's obsessive. I play because life expenditure gets in the way of me being able to buy a new computer.
As far as I know Jamesy is one of the best inf players, regardless of his karkand medic whoring, his ability doesn't go as far as playing public servers.

You'll also find that a lot of comments about what should be changed by past players actually circle around the reasons they stopped playing, not just because they have nothing better to do.
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK

Hakei wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

As far as I know Jamesy is one of the best inf players, regardless of his karkand medic whoring, his ability doesn't go as far as playing public servers.

You'll also find that a lot of comments about what should be changed by past players actually circle around the reasons they stopped playing, not just because they have nothing better to do.
lies, jameseys dont actually have any hands he just sits and idles.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Moist.Niek
+11|5984

Hakei wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

One of the best inf players on the random public servers he is on?

He sucks tbh @ online and offline..
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
99% of people on this forum/BF2 players in general are Medic whores/G36E faggots. Not surprising, it is the easiest gun to use and the easiest class to play with. This does make them faggots, however.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-10-25 06:57:03)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

This is getting way out of hand, keep it on topic please.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

99% of people on this forum/BF2 players in general are Medic whores/G36E faggots. Not surprising, it is the easiest gun to use and the easiest class to play with. This does make them faggots, however.
or snipercamping faggots/claywhores

Last edited by JoshP (2008-10-25 07:11:30)

Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Moist.Niek wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

One of the best inf players on the random public servers he is on?

In another thread it was said that his clan's WL ratio @ 5v5 was 26:1. ;|
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

Hey guys, have you heard about the 1.50 patch?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Huh? There's a 1.5 patch?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

liquidat0r wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Huh? There's a 1.5 patch?
I dunno, I read about it maybe a week ago, in this thread.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6521|Polish state of EU

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Believe it or not, but i never use Gay36E, Gay3 and DUmbO-12. Srsly.
And you should either
Icleos
+101|6742
Once you go comp you'll never really need to touch an unlock again...
Personally the m16 is underrated.  If you think it sucks then you don't know how to use it.

As for this patch I honesty think no one really cares anymore.  The hype for it died and if they were to release people would start slightly caring again, but it would be like whoopie what little tweak did they made, what new map did they add, and what did they break this time...

Last edited by Icleos (2008-10-25 09:46:04)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Yo Snake feel free to shut this thread down, should have known it'd turn into a medic/kark/general whining about something or other bitching session .
Thr1lls33k4
+4|6351|Maastricht, Netherlands

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Who gives a shit? Why do you complain about G36E, you people are pathetic. If MEC/PLA has AK101/AK-47 then why shouldn't I get a G36E if I want to? Its fair enough, in fact AK's are better in my opinion. Some people don't use unlocks because they practice for clan matches but I think you shouldn't be crying if someone does use them. Its all in the game, so why not? And i wouldn't consider AK-101 vs G36E to be unfair. I would rather prefer AK101/AK-47.
And then the people who made new accounts to brag a little bit with their stats, thats just hilarious too...If I see some people's stats here I can't believe, you must be ubergeek to get those stats, no offense but its ridicilous
I agree with you that claymores are quite gay, especially in the way how people often use them (running around like chickens at karkand through alleys and drop claymores 4 life). But still, they can add something to the game, if there were no claymores a piece of strategy is gone and snipers would be really vulnerable to attacks (they are now already)
Even tough I whine alot about claymores because sometimes its just too annoying, but having them nerved/removed? Nah, you just deal with it. Snipers are very vulnerable so I can understand why they have claymores.

Last edited by Thr1lls33k4 (2008-10-25 12:58:43)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

Thr1lls33k4 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Who gives a shit? Why do you complain about G36E, you people are pathetic. If MEC/PLA has AK101/AK-47 then why shouldn't I get a G36E if I want to? Its fair enough, in fact AK's are better in my opinion. Some people don't use unlocks because they practice for clan matches but I think you shouldn't be crying if someone does use them. Its all in the game, so why not? And i wouldn't consider AK-101 vs G36E to be unfair. I would rather prefer AK101/AK-47.
And then the people who made new accounts to brag a little bit with their stats, thats just hilarious too...If I see some people's stats here I can't believe, you must be ubergeek to get those stats, no offense but its ridicilous
I agree with you that claymores are quite gay, especially in the way how people often use them (running around like chickens at karkand through alleys and drop claymores 4 life). But still, they can add something to the game, if there were no claymores a piece of strategy is gone and snipers would be really vulnerable to attacks (they are now already)
Even tough I whine alot about claymores because sometimes its just too annoying, but having them nerved/removed? Nah, you just deal with it. Snipers are very vulnerable so I can understand why they have claymores.
ITT: people who havent ever played against a drag-shooter.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
a gun is a gun, why should you people give a shit about it. You got killed, he saw you before you saw him. End of motherfucking story.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
noU and NO
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DUmbO-12.
what gun is that?
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6349|Iowa...

seymorebutts443 wrote:

a gun is a gun, why should you people give a shit about it. You got killed, he saw you before you saw him. End of motherfucking story.
in the world of Battlefield,that's not how things work.at all.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

Airwolf wrote:

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

DUmbO-12.
what gun is that?
DAO-12
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

aj0404 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

in the world of Battlefield,that's not how things work.at all.
you say that as if i haven't played BF2 ever. I know how the shit works, you get killed get over it.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

Moist.Niek wrote:

I can't hear you over the sound of your proning, immigrant regger

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You play as assault, almost exactly the same kits except 100% more useless to your team.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You play as assault, almost exactly the same kits except 100% more useless to your team.
I like playing as assault because you get to be black.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada

wah1188 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I like playing as assault because you get to be black.
yeah, i love assault, it gets no love tho bc u only get points for kills. no ammo points, heal, repair or shockers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard