jjrp02
+18|6645|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I had that happen once...except I ran over three and they all punished me and I was kicked

I wouldn't do that shit because you never know when you're going to need that one extra ticket on your side...

the ONLY exception to this is if I get tk'd for a jet or am punished for a tk because of some whiney ass cum-guzzling asshat who cannot function in life unless he has a jet...

and to take it one step further....if I see somebody that I KNOW FOR FACT is better than me in a jet (i.e. colony, mailman <-despite how I now hate that asshat for banning me, or chimpanzeee)...I move out of the way...

I believe in the idea of letting people do what they do best in order to achieve the ultimate goal of playing BF2, which is to WIN
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6630
if it was ur clan server, were you an admin? if u werent just get another admin to kick them. unless if i missed something and you did kick them.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
i have dont it once but theres a reason.Two of us were waiting for the jet just before it spawned he shoots me in the head with the m95.I grabbed the tank drove right in front of the plane and we both waited.i got out and stood there then he got out the jet i grabbed it reversed down the hill then afterburned iff.Would never waste that much time again though.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway

Cubefreak666 wrote:

3.Scene:
I waited at Kubra Dam for the aircraft, together with a russian (: Sniper.
Then one of our teammates came with an attack chopper, wanting one of us to make the gunner.What did the Russian guy? Shot him out of the Cobra and stole his Helo.
This made my fucking day!!!

Oh yeah - you can hold 'E' in and you'll do a highspeed mount-up... (very highspeed )
I do this all the time, see a team-mate in a jeep or whatnot screaming down the road, I step out from around a corner holding 'E' down... gives most people a heart-attack
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6705|NL

TehMyke wrote:

if you think 4 is bad

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1197 … 4zi.th.jpg

6 people isnt much better =/
i remember the days i also did that. but i realized that if I were in that jet I wont like it either.... so.... now i scare them. i jump on the run way and just dive away on time... lol

but... i play way more urban maps now.
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6626|Muenster, Germany
i don't care about such noobs. ok, i have no clan-server, so i just go and look for another one.

but it makes me a little bit angry, if get kicked just because i am in the tank before an admin could get in,
so that he can take it when i'm gone.
this happened to me several times on various servers. i really hate that shit.

the good thing is, that i don't worry about some kicks in my stats, cause i for myself know, i did nothing wrong!
Scorpian65
+14|6735
This is the main reason we turned punish off on our server, 70.85.223.204:16567, to damn many little noob's who lost the foot race and figure they will just F'up your score. Plus we always have admin on and if they stand in front of vehicles they will be playing somewhere else, you get one shot at playing maturely after that your gone.

On a side note, its always a good idea to not TK the server admin for a vehicle. I came into my server lastnight on Wake just as a new round started. I spawned on the carrier and headed for an F35 and just as I'm about to get in I get shot in the back. The idiot never even got to fire his guns before his now empty plane crashed into the water, it was empty because his sorry ass was banned and gone.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

That is why I love the F35b.. VTOL BABY, and about the rolling back thing, it works, was fun cus some nubybuby dropped AT mines on the runway, and FF was on.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6637|Manchester UK
i hate it when things like tht happen but it dont happen to me much i dont use tanks n shit much. i use the black hawk for takin flags on wake ,fushe pass n shit

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/1/3/65299327.png
https://www.bf2player.com/sig/65299327-3684.gif
https://www.bf2player.com/sig/65299327-539.gif

Last edited by -EcS-Blade (2006-03-10 09:09:39)

IvIaster.Us
+-2|6644
see there is some differences

the only time that  I think that if YOU were WAITING for a plane and then some thinks-hes-a-pro asshole comes running and jumps in right when you have been waiting that whole time then you better BELIVE that im going to stand in front of your fing plane to get you a tk, whether it gets me a death or not
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6692|Birmingham, UK

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

Ok, I hardly ever make my own topic for anything, but i needed to tonight.
Your post brought a smile to my face m8, thanks.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA

TehMyke wrote:

if you think 4 is bad

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1197 … 4zi.th.jpg

6 people isnt much better =/
OMG that is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. Even your own squad mates are trying to get u. they look like a bunch of crack heads trying to get a fix off the j-10 crackpipe.

Same thing happened to me only with a sniper. i hopped in the j-10 and here comes a sniper standing in front. he keeps saying "give me the jet u noob" i politely told him to fuck off. after i realized he wasn't goin to move i powered up the engine to run him down, then he pulls his m-95 and snipes me and takes the jet.  who the fuck do people think they are.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-03-10 10:18:13)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
x_theendisnear_x
+0|6677
I had this one bloke on the carrier in Wake, who was in the anti-air, and he was just TKing everyone for no reason the whole round, and he wasn't even kicked or banned.

if someone REALLY pisses you off, you could just create a new account and go find them, TK them, then revive them, TK, revive, TK, revive etc. but that might be taking it a tad too far, but they would deserve it! I haven't done it myself but it was just an option!  of course u might get banned yourself or be called a statpadder
MrPlatinum
+0|6661
While on the subject of the TKing for jets, i  wonder if there is anyway EA could breakdown the deaths in peoples stats to show how many times they have been TKd.  I know a good 1/5-1/6 of my deaths have come from TKs.  When I play now I am at the point where i do not care if some dumb fuck thinks that by standing on the runway i will be effected by it.  I run their faggot asses over and just make up the points later.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway
@ Cbass - They really should implement the crouch-feature in planes "Hold 'Ctrl' to crouch in your seat thereby avoiding friendly fire" (said in that gay voice)

@x_theendisnear_x - Not statpadding since you lose points for TK'ing, but you could be GUID-banned for making his gaming experience unjoyful

@MrPlatinum - That feature would have been so sweet! One can only hope... The commo-rose should have the command "I don't give a fuck about minus points n00b!!!"
x_theendisnear_x
+0|6677

Friluftshund wrote:

@x_theendisnear_x - Not statpadding since you lose points for TK'ing, but you could be GUID-banned for making his gaming experience unjoyful
i never said it would be statpadding i just said u could get called a statpadder for it!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
that would be nice shund. or DICE could of not been a fucktard and make it so u CAN'T be TK'ed when your in a vehicle like that.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway

Cbass wrote:

that would be nice shund. or DICE could of not been a fucktard and make it so u CAN'T be TK'ed when your in a vehicle like that.
True!

Better you called me hund, or dog (which is the english word for it )
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway

x_theendisnear_x wrote:

Friluftshund wrote:

i never said it would be statpadding i just said u could get called a statpadder for it!
Oh well - if you get called a statpadder you must be a statpadder no?

My favourite phrases from stupid people goes something like: "Damn it's laggy in here, someone's probably hacking..." <---Not meant as a joke...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
well i can't read it your spelling sucks
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6710|Norway

Cbass wrote:

well i can't read it your spelling sucks
Tahst's vrey ture!
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6680|Stillwater, Ok
Times like that i wish they had the jet intake to suck up all those little fuckers.  No chance in hell once you power it up to afterburner that its not sucking all those fuckers into that intake......may fod out the engine but would still be funny as hell watchin all them get sucked in.
a fly
+105|6642|The netherlands
press e constandly. olso if your mate has a bomber ask him to fly real low over the runway where you stand pressing e, does wonders for your driver kills assists if you are drinking or eating
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6767|New York

Bernadictus wrote:

That is why I love the F35b.. VTOL BABY, and about the rolling back thing, it works, was fun cus some nubybuby dropped AT mines on the runway, and FF was on.
PFFT.. you think you can get away from the noobs that stand around it?

Even WITH VTOL, noobs hop onto the jet,  or just keep jumping into the side while you're launching off vertically. So, with either jet, you're bound to tk some douche bag.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6738|United States
I always make a mental note of whos blocking me.  Then the next time we are both waiting for a jet, I let him take it, move out of the way, wait until he starts moving, then jump into the path of *his* jet and punish for the tk.

What you do on the Chinese side:  Get the jet, start moving forward and once your about to hit someone, eject, and the jet will hit and kill them.  Just quicky jump back in.  It accually works, I do it all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard