DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada

SgtHeihn wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

This is a good thing. Look at BF2, MEC always shat on USMC because they had the AK101.
That´s because DICE is way too retarded to balance weapons.
even though the AK-101 and the M16 used the same bullet, i.e. same damage.
But the AK-101 rapes full-auto, at any distance.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

This is a good thing. Look at BF2, MEC always shat on USMC because they had the AK101.

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Look at BF2, MEC always shat on USMC because they had the AK101.

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

shat on USMC because they had the AK101.

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

shat on USMC
do you know how to use the M16?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Acreta wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

M16 is good, but the AK-101 is better.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

By a margin. A nub can pick up an Ak 101 and do well, not so much with the M16. However with enough prac on both weapons you'll find them quite close in ability to be used effectively.

Also it's as easy as choosing the engi kit against Ak 101, pimp cane + Z ctrl = win.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Wrong. If you are good with both guns, you will get better scores with the M16. It's better at all ranges, but the AK101 is good for spraying.

Got to the point a couple months ago when I would pick up an M16 as the MEC

And fyi Finny, the MEC won't shit all over the USMC if you have a single decent USMC squad who know what they are doing and know that they have to go and cap square or market, then they have the advantage and will win the game.
#rekt
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

Mint Sauce wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Wrong. If you are good with both guns, you will get better scores with the M16. It's better at all ranges, but the AK101 is good for spraying.
QFT.

Back in the day when I was pretty leetsauce, the only guns I ever used were the M16 and AK101. I'd throw the M16 in singleshot and pretty much have an auto anyway, but more accurate.

Though in close quarters, AK101 > all. And by close quarters I mean, 1v5 in a 10 foot radius.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6350|Iowa...

Mint Sauce wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

And fyi Finny, the MEC won't shit all over the USMC if you have a single decent USMC squad who know what they are doing and know that they have to go and cap square or market, then they have the advantage and will win the game.
i like how it's assumed that everyone is playing IO Karkand.
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

aj0404 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Wait...do you mean to tell me there are other maps?! BLASPHEMY!!
Icleos
+101|6742
try this one.
Multi-player addition...

A Ten Kill streak would allow you to fire one 150mm round from the AC130 Hercules onto the battlefield.
How's that for some action? 

Last edited by Icleos (2008-10-21 15:27:17)

CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
I'd be happy with another UAV, tbh.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6236|Uk
i liked the gun modding part of AO2 but i dont think it belongs in CoD4, as its a game that takes itself too seriously, unlike AO2, which is why i like it. Sure its not a particularly deep game, and the storyline is about as unpredictable as a sunrise, but if you dont take it seriously, and play it with a friend, you have a laugh. its a fun game regardless of the flaws people find in it.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
lets face it, cod4 is still fucking awesome, the only reason people complain about it is because they are shite

thank you goodnight, much love
Commie Killer
+192|6387
Airstrikes and helis dont contribute to kill streaks, change it so its 3 or UAV, 5 for Airstrike, and 10 for Chopper, then repeat that process.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID

Hakei wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

By a margin. A nub can pick up an Ak 101 and do well, not so much with the M16. However with enough prac on both weapons you'll find them quite close in ability to be used effectively.

Also it's as easy as choosing the engi kit against Ak 101, pimp cane + Z ctrl = win.
Stick to 400m in the air harris.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia

aj0404 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

i like how people think that people play other things
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

Commie Killer wrote:

Airstrikes and helis dont contribute to kill streaks, change it so its 3 or UAV, 5 for Airstrike, and 10 for Chopper, then repeat that process.
So getting 10 kills with an airstrike isn't contributing to killstreaks?
Commie Killer
+192|6387

CrazeD wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah. Right now, I often will shoot 3 people, get a UAV, shoot 2 more, get a airstrike, kill 2 or more, and get a chopper. Wait until I die, then call in the chopper for another 7 kills and repeat. Actually killing people would be better.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Commie Killer wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah. Right now, I often will shoot 3 people, get a UAV, shoot 2 more, get a airstrike, kill 2 or more, and get a chopper. Wait until I die, then call in the chopper for another 7 kills and repeat. Actually killing people would be better.
Call in the chopper on your streak then. Seems like a quick fix to me.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard