acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6701|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

GodFather wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

But then you have to wear a gay ass bright orange highway traffic approved Vest and attend safety courses.
They oked those jackets that have orangeon them, so they are not as gay now.
Really?

In AZ you need.... A motorcycle?

at 18 you have the freedom NOT to wear a helmet, other protective gear is optional... and no course required...

But then again you can also walk into a gun store, buy a glock and walk out of the store with your weapon same day ( i believe)
In the military, if you're riding a motorcycle out in town without protective gear, and you get in an accident, you will get fucked over hardcore, no matter how badly you get hurt.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada

bob9f6 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

And the metal quality of Toyota are shit they basically rust from the inside out, and Nissan really hasn't been in the big truck business for that long..
Theres shit dribbling down your mouth. Both those companies make great 4x4.
Nissan just came out with the Titan in 2004. While it may be a good truck, who's to say it has the "tried, true, and tested" mentality behind it.

Toyota does make amazing 4x4's. But take a closer look at the Tundra. Its not like the other run of the mill 4x4 they put out like the Tacomas and 4runners.

And the metal quality IS shit.. I know way to many Toyotas that have rusted through bumpers, wheel wells, and all that shit. And thats only on the surface.. Not only that, but I know a few people who have actually snapped the frames on their Toyotas. A friend told me that Toyotas are now using new materials for their trucks rather then recycled. And guess what, it cost them 3 thousand dollars more to make.

This wouldn't necessary be a big concern for a new toyota, but hes looking at a USED truck, and he should look out for that kinda shit.

The Tundra itself even has some Transmission problems and some peoples tailgates have even been falling off.

The best thing you can do, is buy a  truck that has been developed over many years of trial and error.

Hell, if I could find a used Toyota around here that wasn't rusted to shit, I would buy it. But honestly, I can't, and if you do, its way overpriced because its in so much better shape then the others.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada

The#1Spot wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Why not a F-150?

Not into the fords?

I personally wouldn't buy a Dodge, Nissan, or Toyota truck (unless it was a Tacoma)

Dodges look and are so cheap. And the metal quality of Toyota are shit they basically rust from the inside out, and Nissan really hasn't been in the big truck business for that long..

Stick with Chevy or Ford.
No shit. Where do you think Nissan originated from?
Nissan has always be a "Light duty Truck" company.

They didn't break into the Full size pick up business until 2004.
twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6459|Chuck Town, SC
4x4 Toyota Tacoma. best purchase of your life.   6 inch lift + 44" tires

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard