BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia
Now before you shit on me, i have searched and read through a million posts on different weapons and about what other people have asked that they should unlock. Plus the many opinion on each gun. However their questions and situations are not the same as mine.

Now I have 4 unlocks, I have not unlocked any AT or Engy guns and still have the L9, Mg36 to choose as well. So I plan to unlock the Dao12, L9, and Jackhammer.

So heres my question...With one unlock left what is my best choice?? Give me pros and cons.

MG36 or P90 or MP7

I have the PKM but have tried the MG36 and enjoyed

Bare in mind that I dont play Engy or AT much because of the standard shithouse weapons.
Inquatitis
+1|6640
well, if you have the PKM, getting the MG36 is just icing on a fat ass cake.
the P90 is severely underpowered and its rate of fire is ridicolously low(i speak from experience since i know what those babies can do).
the MP7 is stricly for close range combat and you blast through a clip in seconds.

for accuracy and damage go with the MG36. it also has a fire mode select so you can go full auto and burst fire also it rarely overheats(you need a continous 85 shot burst to overheat it).
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK

Inquatitis wrote:

well, if you have the PKM, getting the MG36 is just icing on a fat ass cake.
the P90 is severely underpowered and its rate of fire is ridicolously low(i speak from experience since i know what those babies can do).
the MP7 is stricly for close range combat and you blast through a clip in seconds.

for accuracy and damage go with the MG36. it also has a fire mode select so you can go full auto and burst fire also it rarely overheats(you need a continous 85 shot burst to overheat it).
well said...i agree..mg36
Blankwindow
+1|6726
of those the mg36 would defiantly be your most viable choice. but would like to make the point that with practice you can use the mp7 at range effectively in 2-4 round bursts (thought it will take a couple of bursts sometimes if you don't hit their head). if you just control the burst it is a highly effecitve weapon anywhere from 0-100 m. though it's primary kill zone is about 0-30m.

if you played engineer more i would say go with the mp7, but since you don't get the mg36. When it comes to the support class after 1.2 most like the pkm, but some still like the mg36. which you prefer is going to depend on your play style and where you aim at. Me I prefered the pkm prepatch and still do.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6633
p90, you dont need the mg36, if u already have a pkm that is lol. pkm is all u need, so i'd go with p90.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard