Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

usmarine wrote:

i am trolling because i am wondering why you support a man who lied about wmd's simply because he endorses the rockstar?
Think whatever the fuck you want dude... Powells a moderate. 

And if you seem to care so much about Powell and his lying about wmd... then you find a post of yours before today saying exactly what you're saying now.  And find a post of mine before today saying something different about him then what I'm saying now.

Follow me?  Then you can rightly saying I'm supporting a man who lied about wmd's simply because he endorses the rockstar. 

But both you and I know you won't do that, and won't really care anyway.

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-10-19 12:49:39)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Well the only thing you have to say about all of Powells career is tha t he lied about wmd... am I the one being ignorant here?  He's more qualified to be president than any of the assholes running right now.  Including the rockstar.  so blah

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-10-19 12:52:30)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/02/05/sprj.i … ranscript/
Since people seem to have forgotten exactly what it was he said.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Powell knows he made a mistake and regrets it. Bush, Cheney, Rove, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld are all either self-righteous just don't give a shit.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6314|tropical regions of london
I dont like powell but fuck it.
SealXo
+309|6506
colin powell lol
whos next, donny?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

Kmarion wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Campaign Over

Obama wrote:

"For those of you who are feeling giddy or cocky or think this is all set, I just have two words for you: New Hampshire," Obama told about 120 confident contributors who shelled $30,800 for breakfast with the Democratic nominee this morning at the swank Metropolitan Club.

"I've been in these positions before when we were favored and the press starts getting carried away and we end up getting spanked," Obama said. "That's another good lesson that Hillary Clinton taught me. So we want to make sure that we are closing strong, running through the tape."

Polls had shown Obama cruising to victory over Clinton in the Granite State during their bruising primary fight. But when the ballots were tallied, the former first lady won comfortably. They battled ferociously for every state and territory before Obama beat her to the delegate finish line.
http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/cam … cocky.html
Listen to your Messiah damn it.
Landslide. Campaign Over.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6138
Rest in peace McCain.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Campaign Over

Obama wrote:

"For those of you who are feeling giddy or cocky or think this is all set, I just have two words for you: New Hampshire," Obama told about 120 confident contributors who shelled $30,800 for breakfast with the Democratic nominee this morning at the swank Metropolitan Club.

"I've been in these positions before when we were favored and the press starts getting carried away and we end up getting spanked," Obama said. "That's another good lesson that Hillary Clinton taught me. So we want to make sure that we are closing strong, running through the tape."

Polls had shown Obama cruising to victory over Clinton in the Granite State during their bruising primary fight. But when the ballots were tallied, the former first lady won comfortably. They battled ferociously for every state and territory before Obama beat her to the delegate finish line.
http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/cam … cocky.html
Listen to your Messiah damn it.
Landslide. Campaign Over.
And Jesus said to him, "Truly I say to you, that this very night, before a rooster crows twice, you yourself will deny Me three times...

There is one. I'm serious you guise.. listen to that one your saviour.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|NÃ¥rvei

Some votes are taking a turn this election ... a Norwegian reporter visited Kiowa in Oklahoma and interviewed some folks in a diner ...

Reporter: So who are you guys voting for ?
Diner guest: McCain
Reporter: So you guys are republicans!
Diner guest: Nope, we are democrats ... but we don't vote for a nigger ... we don't need no black man to tell us what to do ...
Reporter: *Having a baffled look on his face*
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Varegg wrote:

Some votes are taking a turn this election ... a Norwegian reporter visited Kiowa in Oklahoma and interviewed some folks in a diner ...

Diner guest: Nope, we are democrats ... but we don't vote for a nigger ... we don't need no black man to tell us what to do ...
Holy shit. Is there a YouTube video of that or something?
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6138

Varegg wrote:

I call bullcrap, with that attitude they sound like republicans.
God Save the Queen
Banned
I really wish people would stop saying Obama's got it on lock
Reciprocity

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

I call bullcrap, with that attitude they sound like republicans.
I don't know if that quote is true or not but before 1964, democrats, especially southern democrats, where known to be just as racist as anyone else.  Strom Thurmond, as racist an old bastard as you can imagine, was once a dixiecrat.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

God Save the Queen wrote:

So would I. I'm getting sick of it, because it's simply not true. Anything can happen.

Cockiness, if anything, will kill voter turnout.
God Save the Queen
Banned
the confederacy was full of a bunch of worthless democrats
Reciprocity

Poseidon wrote:

So would I. I'm getting sick of it, because it's simply not true. Anything can happen.

Cockiness, if anything, will kill voter turnout.
That'll be McCain's next strategy.  He'll declare his own chances all but gone, and then tell everyone to not even bother voting.
Reciprocity

the confederacy was full of a bunch of worthless democrats
at that time, the parties were basically opposite of what we consider red and blue.  Republicans for strong federal government, democrats for states rights.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
rdx-fx
+955|6562

usmarine wrote:

being called troll is a badge of honor.
lol.....i can hear the ceremony now

"...reflecting great credit upon himself, and the bf2s tool shed."
USMarine, Debate & Serious Topic, distinguished himself by exceptional superior service as Special Assistant Troll, D&ST, on or about 19 October 2008, in the general vicinity of yet another Political Thread.

The outstanding Trolling, one liners, and ceaseless rankling of liberal egos of USMarine resulted in major contributions to the thread and success of various topics.

Applying extensive knowledge of his opponents personal annoyances and substantial experience, he aggressively pursued and resolved countless world-shattering issues and led efforts to reorganize and focus the anonymous poo-flinging monkeys for greater efficiency.

He personally made several key insults that made sweeping changes to the direction of many liberal trains of thought, significantly impacting on the overall tone and resulting in increased hostility and "no, you"-isms.

The distinctive accomplishments of USMarine reflect great credit upon himself, Debate and Serious bznz, and Shit Flinging Internet Trolls everywhere.

https://static.bf2s.com/game-images/awards/ubar/2020919.png

[How's that? ]

Last edited by rdx-fx (2008-10-19 16:57:40)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
ii didn't get no medal

got no fuckin parade

instead, they spat on us, called us "baby trollers"
rdx-fx
+955|6562

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

ii didn't get no medal

got no fuckin parade

instead, they spat on us, called us "baby trollers"
You were just in the wrong thread, unfortunately.

If it were 20 threads later, and you'd have been allowed to win by your leadership - it may have been different.
God Save the Queen
Banned
we need to stop making comparisons of this thread to threads from days before.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6617
So he goes from supporting Bush to supporting Obama, a pretty much complete opposite.

Must be because he's black.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

rdx-fx wrote:

usmarine wrote:

being called troll is a badge of honor.
lol.....i can hear the ceremony now

"...reflecting great credit upon himself, and the bf2s tool shed."
USMarine, Debate & Serious Topic, distinguished himself by exceptional superior service as Special Assistant Troll, D&ST, on or about 19 October 2008, in the general vicinity of yet another Political Thread.

The outstanding Trolling, one liners, and ceaseless rankling of liberal egos of USMarine resulted in major contributions to the thread and success of various topics.

Applying extensive knowledge of his opponents personal annoyances and substantial experience, he aggressively pursued and resolved countless world-shattering issues and led efforts to reorganize and focus the anonymous poo-flinging monkeys for greater efficiency.

He personally made several key insults that made sweeping changes to the direction of many liberal trains of thought, significantly impacting on the overall tone and resulting in increased hostility and "no, you"-isms.

The distinctive accomplishments of USMarine reflect great credit upon himself, Debate and Serious bznz, and Shit Flinging Internet Trolls everywhere.

http://static.bf2s.com/game-images/awar … 020919.png

[How's that? ]
i am just proud to serve a grateful nation.

/wipes tears

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard