User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
There's a really wierd bug on the Daqing Oilfields map. The Chinese have actually got 4 artillery guns when the US only have 3. Also, the Chinese guns are backwards because when u aim a strike somewhere, the gun points in the opposite direction. Have a look on an empty server and try it out. Wierd eh? hope DICE or the Sir Community catch hold of this post as a last minute touch up for their new patch.

Last edited by User007Gamer (2008-08-05 05:17:12)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

User007Gamer wrote:

hope DICE or the Sir Community catch hold of this post as a last minute touch up for their new patch.
sorry but LMAO!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5902|Georgia, US of A
the sir community, really???
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE

smartdude992 wrote:

the sir community, really???
Lol whoops wrong game! I meant to say: DICE!!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
Nicely spotted but I don't think Dice could be bothered even if you told them
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Everyone please feel free to post any bugs or glitches that you might have spotted while playing BF2
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5969|Aberdeen, Scotland
You really want us to list them?

They have all been highlighted many times on this site...
aimless
+166|6095|Texas

User007Gamer wrote:

Everyone please feel free to post any bugs or glitches that you might have spotted while playing BF2
MrAnderson

aimless wrote:

Weren't the server crashes in 1.3 worse?
MasterLuBu
+6|5705|Perth, Australia
Would the characters clothes (suites) disappearing when they are killed be a glitch? Their helmet and the stuff they are carrying also disappears.
I find it funny that your able to go underneath the carrier in a boat in the map Wake Island. A good hiding place for the Commander
ea_suck_a_turtle
+3|6582|VA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

User007Gamer wrote:

hope DICE or the Sir Community catch hold of this post as a last minute touch up for their new patch.
sorry but LMAO!
Sir Community is bunch of homos that make crappy maps (like Wake Island for 2142) and then give the community the finger when they they (sir community) ask for feedback on their maps and get poor (yet helpful) responses back.

load of crap they are.
Fateless
+36|6212|Jennifer Connellys Pants

ea_suck_a_turtle wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

User007Gamer wrote:

sorry but LMAO!
Sir Community is bunch of homos that make crappy maps (like Wake Island for 2142) and then give the community the finger when they they (sir community) ask for feedback on their maps and get poor (yet helpful) responses back.

load of crap they are.
^^^^bzzzt, you're good to go...
bibee101
+7|5701|Michigan
I know it's been mentioned before but in my mind if EA was to come out with a new patch for BF2 that in it the jets should be equal and missles shouldn't be so lop sided against the jets. Like the J10's shouldn't 95% of the time get away from a missle lock when the 35 has a 25-40% chance of getting away.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

bibee101 wrote:

I know it's been mentioned before but in my mind if EA was to come out with a new patch for BF2 that in it the jets should be equal and missles shouldn't be so lop sided against the jets. Like the J10's shouldn't 95% of the time get away from a missle lock when the 35 has a 25-40% chance of getting away.
L2 MG/Missile spam.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE

MasterLuBu wrote:

Would the characters clothes (suites) disappearing when they are killed be a glitch? Their helmet and the stuff they are carrying also disappears.
I find it funny that your able to go underneath the carrier in a boat in the map Wake Island. A good hiding place for the Commander
The suits are meant to dissapear (I think), I've noticed that when the suits are still on you cannot pick up the fallen soldier's kit but when they disappear you can pick up the kit. The same goes for 2142.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

User007Gamer wrote:

There's a really wierd bug on the Daqing Oilfields map. The Chinese have actually got 4 artillery guns when the US only have 3. Also, the Chinese guns are backwards because when u aim a strike somewhere, the gun points in the opposite direction. Have a look on an empty server and try it out. Wierd eh? hope DICE or the Sir Community catch hold of this post as a last minute touch up for their new patch.
If you go on the 32player version, both US and PLA have 4 arty guns. I think they managed to forget the layer for the 64size map.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Here's another bug. I dunno if its a hack or not. I was playing on an I/O server called NESMA GS and this guy called boli or something like that who was a corporal had a full auto medic's M16 and when u got killed by it it showed up as an L85A1. Even when i picked up his kit it fired full auto. Anyone else encountered this before?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Fateless wrote:

^^^^bzzzt, you're good to go...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

User007Gamer wrote:

Here's another bug. I dunno if its a hack or not. I was playing on an I/O server called NESMA GS and this guy called boli or something like that who was a corporal had a full auto medic's M16 and when u got killed by it it showed up as an L85A1. Even when i picked up his kit it fired full auto. Anyone else encountered this before?
Prolly just a graphics bug ... he must have picked up a medics kit with the L85A1 ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
MrAnderson
I've heard a few people mention it before, there is a bug caused by switching between m16/l85 kits that results in a full auto m16.

I had it happen to me once on Iron Gator, but I got killed a second later so didn't get a chance to use it
hintakaari
+113|5909
ive also had ak101 with burst and full auto G36E

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard