Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Some cheap vodka and pepsi did the trick for the night.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6846|Kubra, Damn it!

Vodka and cola? Sounds nasty. I think whiskey is the best for cola, with rum being second. But chicks go crazy for vodka, so whatever gets the job done...

Here's a tip for mixing booze with cola: Diet drinks taste better with liquor. Even if you don't like diet coke, just try it next time and see what you think. I was surprised that I liked it better. The other benefit is that it's sugar-free. Sugar makes your hangover worse, so avoiding it is a good idea. I haven't ever tried mixing with vodka, so it may not work for that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England

chittydog wrote:

I think whiskey is the best for cola, with rum being second.
This man knows what he speaks

Well, at least, I agree with him

I always thought it was odd mixing Vodka and Cola. Vodka was usually mixed with something else, usually more lighter things like Juices and sometimes Energy Drinks (Yes, I went through the stupid VodBull phase like everyone)

JD and Coke, and Bacardi and Coke. Always a double. Sometimes a triple if they let you (and always a triple when making it yourself)
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6597|Hoosier Mama
crown and coke
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

chittydog wrote:

Vodka and cola? Sounds nasty. I think whiskey is the best for cola, with rum being second. But chicks go crazy for vodka, so whatever gets the job done...

Here's a tip for mixing booze with cola: Diet drinks taste better with liquor. Even if you don't like diet coke, just try it next time and see what you think. I was surprised that I liked it better. The other benefit is that it's sugar-free. Sugar makes your hangover worse, so avoiding it is a good idea. I haven't ever tried mixing with vodka, so it may not work for that.
It wasn't me that suggested it. I listed what I bought and told her to pick. She picked vodka and cola. That's like blasphemous for me. I am a JD man through and through.
CC-Marley
+407|6839
Flavored vodka is always a winner. Add ice and a wee bit of soad or tonic or some juice, ect...
13rin
+977|6490

CC-Marley wrote:

Flavored vodka is always a winner. Add ice and a wee bit of soad or tonic or some juice, ect...
My wife drank vodka cranberry.  I've put her onto margaritas as of now.  She also favors white zinfandel.  Rum runners are good (like a friggin slurpee with a substantial amount of booze in it).  Zima, wine coolers?  I dunno -Hell man, I drink beer & scotch.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6471|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I think whiskey is the best for cola, with rum being second.
This man knows what he speaks

Well, at least, I agree with him

I always thought it was odd mixing Vodka and Cola. Vodka was usually mixed with something else, usually more lighter things like Juices and sometimes Energy Drinks (Yes, I went through the stupid VodBull phase like everyone)

JD and Coke, and Bacardi and Coke. Always a double. Sometimes a triple if they let you (and always a triple when making it yourself)
We have quad vod's in liverpool.
vodka is a nice standard
Defiance
+438|6682

'Act on impulse' = Get something random but good.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mmm. Funniest mix ever was at a party with the local Tongan/Samoan boys.

We had 2L of coke and 6L of whiskey. So we had to ration the coke, put just enough in to change the colour of the shit in the cup and away ye go!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6761

Zimmer wrote:

Should have just got her some beer man! Best chicks are beer drinking chicks as they are good for a laugh.

Zimmer wrote:

o ya? hehehe
pepsi and vodka are not meant to be mixed together.
if ya want pepsi.. mix it with a rum such as bacardi silver or captain morgan    and add a lil lime

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2008-11-03 05:44:34)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
NO LIME

It's just a waste of time

That was not supposed to rhyme

Or that....

Fuck sake I'm just trying to make a point why does everything have to naturally end up rhyming, bollocks

There...
lime helps rid of the taste of the alcohol.. so you can drink it faster
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah but real men don't need to rid the taste of the alcohol so that they can drink it faster

amirite guys?
what's the title of the thread?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Shut up, that's what
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

what's the title of the thread?

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Shut up, that's what
Dayum Skittles, you served dat ho, that's what.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Oh shit Kim is a girl

I thought she was just some Korean dude, or perhaps a friend of Timmmmmmm(ah)

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-11-03 05:57:33)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

I think it's a girl, infact it must be, just look at her kd:r.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I don't think a girl would be Captain with 800+ hours of logged BF2 playtime though

Then again, your KDR argument is very much valid
neeener!!!!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6484|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

neeener!!!!
Neener? Neither? Both? I'm confused now
Pix, or you're classified as a dog.
f you!!  i guess you are about to scare away another chica

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard