jord
+2,382|6825|The North, beyond the wall.

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Gtfo all of you, the thread was actually worth a read before you guys started posting in it.
Yeah I know omg gunslinger is a bad troll ban ban ban etc yes
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6443|Bloomington Indiana

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Gtfo all of you, the thread was actually worth a read before you guys started posting in it.
i gave my advice a few pages back. comes with a worry free guarantee
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6861|Purplicious Wisconsin

Home wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

I'm 15 and've nevar had a girlfriend.

Take THAT for girl-problems.
You and me both
At 15? I wouldn't really be worried. Everyone I know that had a "relationship" before 16 is embarrassed about it.
I'm not worried at all.

TheDonkey wrote:

This thread delivers.
sure does at times. Oh thread, thought you meant forum.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
What the fuck happened to this thread? Please is you have nothing useful to contribute, either put up or shut up.

@ dookie: What you're experiencing is a classic case of approach anxiety. You're afraid that you'll fail/make a fool outta yourself if you approach her. This is your limitting mind talking. You need to be stronger than it is. Truth is everyone experiences approach anxiety, whether its the first girl they've approached, or the thousandth, you'll never get rid of the feeling of fear, its in our instincts. But you can get the better of it, but you can only do that by forcing yourself to make approaches.

As for the forgetting things, all you need to do is create a "cheat sheet". bullet point the strategies, conversation starters you will use and fold the piece of paper up in your back pocket. Have a check of it before you approach to refresh yourself.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

bennisboy wrote:

What the fuck happened to this thread? Please is you have nothing useful to contribute, either put up or shut up.
Totally agreed. If you want to talk about something else, then create your own god damn thread.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5864|Vancouver, BC, Canada

mcminty wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Totally agreed. If you want to talk about something else, then create your own god damn thread.
I request the slapping of the banstick a couple times at those n00bs.
jord

TheDonkey wrote:

mcminty wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I request the slapping of the banstick a couple times at those n00bs.
Quiet you.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
I've started my quick guide to getting the girls. Hopefully it shouldnt take too long. I'll upload it when I'm finished
Dookie0119
+43|5925

bennisboy wrote:

I've started my quick guide to getting the girls. Hopefully it shouldnt take too long. I'll upload it when I'm finished
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5926|loves Stimey <3 |

bennisboy wrote:

Yehoo!

nvm, send you a xfire friend invitation.

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-10-18 05:47:31)

Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6295|Estonia

Ecilop Murof wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Yehoo!

i thought u left??? ecilop
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Markooo*Est wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Yehoo!

i thought u left??? ecilop
I want his xfire/msn and then I'll get a perm.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

Bennisboiz

Xfire: shadowslicer
MSN: Unknown

Now go get permed.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

The Sheriff wrote:

Bennisboiz

Xfire: shadowslicer
MSN: Unknown

Now go get permed.
Done.

PS: Fuck you strgns
Surgeons

14 year olds are funny
Kez
+778|5850|London, UK
wats goin on heer eh
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England
Page 8 was epic

where we'd be without people like jord and gs...

Kptk92 wrote:

wats goin on heer eh
Obviously nothing that will ever concern you, kez

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-10-18 06:44:56)

Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

The Sheriff wrote:

14 year olds are funny
I'm 15 you fag
Surgeons

lol
Kez
+778|5850|London, UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

wats goin on heer eh
ima free spirit motherfucker
Dookie0119
+43|5925

The Sheriff wrote:

14 year olds are funny
I don't claim myself to be so funny ^^^^^
jord

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Page 8 was epic

where we'd be without people like jord and gs...

Kptk92 wrote:

wats goin on heer eh
Ta hun
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
hmmm this guide is taking longer than anticipated. Hopefully I'll have it finished by the end of the week
hicjkam
+3|5815
Well, while we wait for bennisboy's guide, have a read of my current situation - its a little different to most of the posts so far:

A couple weeks ago, I went to my friends birthday party. His girlfriend was there. I don't know her super well, having hung out a dozen or times over a year or so. Anyway, we get on well. I was joking with her when I said something that upset her, but I thought she was joking along with me. She wasn't, so I made sure to reassure her that I didn't mean what I said. Anyway, the point is this prompted her to reveal something to me:

Some back story first - I first met her when she came with her boyfriend to my bands gig. At the time, they weren't together, and her and I shared a bit of a spark; she was looking into my eyes all night. Then, a few weeks before the party, she messaged me saying that she really wanted to see me.

Now, back at the party, after I apologised to her, she says to me that when we first met she felt an immediate attraction towards me, so much so that she put off the advances of her now boyfriend for awhile in the hope that we would meet again. I whispered to her that I had felt the same way, and we spoke about it for awhile.

It was such a strange moment. In retrospect, all the hugging and touching at this point was somewhat inappropriate - we were both well drunk, and it was hugging between friends (we were still with everyone else there), but the intent behind it had hints of something else. I'm still don't really understand the feelings either; this mix of wonder, regret and obligation. She did look great that night, wearing my bands t-shirt (she didn't even know I was going to be there), and we had a great discussion about the finer aspects of her tits.

Anyway, I feel like in a different set of circumstances, in another time, in another life, perhaps. As it stands, I wont be getting in the way of her existing relationship; I have a loyalty to my friend as well. She did send me another message a couple days later, just innocent conversation. But it felt inevitable, it feels inevitable, kind of.

What do I do? Have I already overstepped some bounds? How do I deal with the feelings I have at the moment/that are developing? I wrote this to sort out my head just as much as anything I suppose. Long read, I know. Cheers to anyone who made it through.

I'm going to see her again in a couple days at another mutual friends party, so I'll likely have an update for you soon. I bring it to you, BF2s, as it directly involves my circle of friends, so I don't really have anyone to talk to about it.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6443|Bloomington Indiana
to poster above....yeah...you over stepped some bounds my friend.

drunk or not, you never plant the seed (so to speak) into your friends significant others head. 

now she's thinkin about what you talked about.......and its only a matter of time until it drives their relationship into the ground......and when he finds out you and her talked about this....guess who he'll blame

talking about her tits?  terrible move....

it woulda been one thing to just say "yeah, i felt the same....but now youre with so and so.....and i cant get in the way"

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2008-10-22 10:34:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard