Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6209|Winland

Yeah. I think I managed to put the box under the lid of the pot I'm cooking in. When it got wet, the box fell off. I haven't been so surprised in ages, I just froze, stared at the blue box lying neatly on top of my rice, and finally uttered "What."

Pics cause it did happen.

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/Freezer7Pro/IMG_0040-3.jpg

The blue liquid in the background poured out of the box. Thankfully, nothing got into my rice.

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/Freezer7Pro/IMG_0041-2.jpg

Yeah, I don't think these will be lighting anything again.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6465|The Twilight Zone
You still use matches for cooking? What else was for dinner besides rice and matches?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6499|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Why? You getting cabin fever?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5776|Belgium
Too bad you didn't start a fire.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

.Sup wrote:

You still use matches for cooking? What else was for dinner besides rice and matches?
No, we don't use matches for cooking. They were just lying there. If you look, those platters are very much electric

And besides rice and matches, ketchup.

@Jebus: Yeah, start a fire with a pot of water and matches
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

No, we don't use matches for cooking. They were just lying there. If you look, those platters are very much electric

Wat? Ketchup? I never eat rice with ketchup. Usually meat and salad (and sometimes sauce on top of rice)
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6689|respawn screen
Why do you have q-tips on your stove?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6165|what

After this happened, did you run for your camera just so you could show us?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
.Sup
be nice

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

In Finland they eat those too. Its like cotton candy for them.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Wat? Ketchup? I never eat rice with ketchup. Usually meat and salad (and sometimes sauce on top of rice)
Mom won't pay my food anymore (yeah, she has some strange ideas, I'm moving away tomorrow, thank god)

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

See above.

TheAussieReaper wrote:

After this happened, did you run for your camera just so you could show us?
Might as well do that while the rice finished cooking.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6298|eng
Clean your fingernails and cut them.
#rekt
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum
why cant i see pics
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

Mint Sauce wrote:

I was going to, but now I don't feel like it anymore.
.Sup
be nice

Mint Sauce wrote:

No time-need to make new threads on the forum. :o
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
what type of 16 year old kid cooks rice, on the odd occasion that said 16 yo decides to cook for himself
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6355|tropical regions of london

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

what type of 16 year old kid cooks rice, on the odd occasion that said 16 yo decides to cook for himself
A viet cong insurgent circa 1968
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Because his mother refuses to even pay for his food, let alone cook it.
baggs
+732|6216

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

So what did you do to upset her so badly? Was it when she came to ask you a question and your reply was 'IM NOT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION UNTIL YOU POST FULL SYSTEM SPECS!'? Something along those lines?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5800|Catherine Black
Do you want a fucking cookie or something?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
baggs
+732|6216

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Probably, wouldn't you if you only had rice and ketchup for dinner?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

baggs wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

So what did you do to upset her so badly? Was it when she came to ask you a question and your reply was 'IM NOT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION UNTIL YOU POST FULL SYSTEM SPECS!'? Something along those lines?
Nah, I told her the dog doesn't need to go out +/- 5 minutes from 7 o'clock.

She's a drunk fuck.

baggs wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Probably, wouldn't you if you only had rice and ketchup for dinner?
I like rice and ketchup.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-10-17 08:46:28)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6564|Scotland
Cut your nails etc etc.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6502|Gogledd Cymru

It's cos he keeps perving on her when she's nailing guys she finds on the street.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6406|The Gem Saloon
freezer: good with computers-bad with life.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5800|Catherine Black

The Sheriff wrote:

It's cos he keeps perving on her when she's nailing guys she finds on the street.
OUCH.

Isn't it funny how a thread by Freezer brings up a google ad advertising how you could lose 35 pounds fast?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard