mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6235|Uk
mediocre, if it hasnt improved amazingly by when the full demo is released theres no chance im getting it, spawning system is fucked, dogs are shit, perks are back with a passion, and a list of other things i dont like

all the best bits of it were done better in 4
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

mkxiii wrote:

mediocre, if it hasnt improved amazingly by when the full demo is released theres no chance im getting it, spawning system is fucked, dogs are shit, perks are back with a passion, and a list of other things i dont like

all the best bits of it were done better in 4 1

Last edited by Miggle (2008-10-13 14:13:20)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
lilbaily2
+12|6640|OH
all around this game sucks...annoying ass dogs and taking whole mags to kill people is just fucking aggravating
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

lilbaily2 wrote:

all around this game sucks...annoying ass dogs and taking whole mags to kill people is just fucking aggravating
No hardcore?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
lilbaily2
+12|6640|OH

Miggle wrote:

lilbaily2 wrote:

No hardcore?
not yet, im sure there will be when its released...its just already boring like CoD4 after you play for a few days...just to repetitive
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

Ryan wrote:

I got a beta key, but no Xbox Live yet.
May I have it?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Abize
+1|6131|Australian Yellow Zone

Machine_Madness wrote:

So, my friend who has been waiting for this beta for ages, finally got his key. But it was a 360 key and he only has a PC so he gave it to me.

This game from playing multilayer is practically the same as CoD4. It has different guns, different maps, a few new perks and tanks.

After playing the beta for 5 hours, my summary of it is...meh.

Not all exiting and new like Cod4 was.

Animations are terrible, Sprinting looks like you are running on air (Not lag).

Dogs that can be called in are ridiculously annoying, way to many that swarm you, are strong and kill you in mostly 1 pounce like CoD4 SP. (imagine that scene when you find the dog eating the body in sniper mission on CoD4 and if you piss it off, all the others come + people shooting at you online)

Most of the games I have played are laggy, except a few, but thats expected playing from AUS.

It appears all treyarch did was make a few levels, add different guns and the other stuff.

I will probably buy this mainly to play the SP.
That is why it is a BETA, it's not meant to be perfect...
anyway
My brothers got a key and is downloading it now. I am actually looking forward to it, I like the return to WWII and that you are fighting in the pacific. I'm not holding CoD3 against Treyarch since they had a longer development this time round.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6435|Brisbane, Australia
releasing a beta 1 month before launch is cutting it very fine....

COD4 beta was 98% same as the full game...

This beta is probably to test for servers...
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6661|under there hayousaidunderwear
I actually enjoy playing the beta quite a lot, anyone up for a game later?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA

Mint Sauce wrote:

im buying it so i can climb up trees with a flame thrower and then set said tree on fire and shout satanic chants like a cow on meth
I lol'd, I'd love to see that Fraps'd and uploaded, both your satanic chants and a cow on meth.

Meh, the WWII aspect turned me away from this game, I'm more focused on getting NFS when it releases (NFS fan here), and apparently this new snowboarding game from Shaun White releases soon, with 1st person view cams, looks decent.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6218|Phoenix, AZ
I never played CoD before CoD4, It was okay, the SP was nice, pretty fun, pretty shitty AI though (I was playing Crysis also at the time so coming off of that I guess thats a harsh statement) got to level 55 on MP and stopped playing, like zero replay value

and all the console whores that go to my school always talking about what prestige they are on turned me off it it, too many conversations that went like

Kid: You play COD4?
Me: yep
Kid: What prestige are you on?? Im on 5th Prestige
Me: I play on the PC, i find it more fast pace & exciting than console, and no prestige on PC, so level 55
Kid: What? PC's suck

I still lol'd at how my friend who thought he was the shit at CoD4 decided to take a try on the PC, first 2 seconds 4 nades go off kill him and hes just like, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED"  in the end   18 deaths 1 kill

Bottom line, I wont be buying any more CoD series, its gone on the path of Halo now

Last edited by GodFather (2008-10-14 23:30:13)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California
Who really cares about the levels and prestige? Watching your number go up is a pretty damn boring reason to play a FPS IMO.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Who really cares about the levels and prestige? Watching your number go up is a pretty damn boring reason to play a FPS IMO.
Exactly!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Kez
+778|5702|London, UK

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Its more about the guns... LIKE THE THOMPSON, GARAND AND FLAMETHROWER WHICH I SHALL BE WHORING ON FRIDAY WHEN I GET MY KEY FROM GAME
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I might get it for one reason, and one reason alone.

Bolt action rifles

What made CoD1 and CoD2 so much better than CoD4
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6437|somewhere other then here

Kptk92 wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Its more about the guns... LIKE THE THOMPSON, GARAND AND FLAMETHROWER WHICH I SHALL BE WHORING ON FRIDAY WHEN I GET MY KEY FROM GAME
in the beta theres only the Thompson. No garand or flamethrower unfortunately
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
I got a 360 beta key which I gave to friend cause I don't have a 360
but i'll be waiting for the PC beta!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard