I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5926|loves Stimey <3 |

The Sheriff wrote:

Obvious munter is obvious
Munter?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6636|Gogledd Cymru

A particularly ugly young lady. Can also be used as a verb.

She's a bit of a munter. She munts for England. She's so ugly, she'd get gold everytime if munting was an Olympic sport.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

The Sheriff wrote:

She's a bit of a munter. She munts for England. She's so ugly, she'd get gold everytime if munting was an Olympic sport.
lol

Think what you want
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6538

Ecilop Murof wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

lol

Think what you want
Mate, you're fifteen.  Over here, you'd be in year 9 (and believe me, there is nothing to be had in getting a gf when you're that young).
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
Well murof, you gotta get rid of the fear of not asking her. Dont think about tha bad things that could possibly happen. Start with knowing what you definitely wont have if you dont ask her.
You wont have fun memories of the times you spend together
You wont have someone to share stuff with that you wouldnt feel comfortable tellin your guy mates
You wont have that bond that you get from sharing part of your life with someone.

Then think of things you will have if you ask her out and she says yes (I'll leave that to you)

Then stop thinking about rejection. Great people dont worry about what happens if they fail. They focus on what will happen if they succeed. You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. So give it a shot. Ask her in a way she'll find exciting, something that other guys wouldnt do.

Dont fear rejection, just look at it as a learning process, if it happens, you can learn that you did something wrong. Its when you dont even try that you've failed, because you'll never know what could have been.

Hope this hepls, good luck
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Kinda different over here. Lots of girls at least have already had their first experiences
god just read your post bennis and it really helps to take a look at it from a total different view

thank you man

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2008-10-14 13:17:30)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6889|FUCK UBISOFT

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Kinda different over here. Lots of girls at least have already had their first experiences
god just read your post bennis and it really helps to take a look at it from a total different view

thank you man
Hmmm...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
specops10-4
+108|6890|In the hills

bennisboy wrote:

Ask her in a way she'll find exciting, something that other guys wouldnt do.
Good advice.  I asked a girl to go apple picking and then make apple pies at home later that evening.  Yeah, sounds gay, but she absolutely loved it, and pretty much all of her friends were really jealous of her. 

That girl might be different and she might not want to get all dirty picky apples.  Just try not to make the first date like going to a generic restaurant and then going to see a movie.

Last edited by specops10-4 (2008-10-14 13:36:16)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6699|Scotland
Mainly directed at Hurricane.

Yeah what other guy's said before is right, it's all about confidence. When you go to a party and there is people you haven't met before, act completely differently to normal. Literally all you have to do is smile at a girl that isn't with a guy or her friend's, and ask her how she is doing, or if she is having fun, or even better compliment her. Chicks frigging love compliments (don't go over the top though) just say wow i really like your shoes, or top or whatever. Then bam, she will say thanks, and you'll be talking away. Right at that moment you get some confidence... from then on it's all easy!
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

White-Fusion wrote:

Yeah what other guy's said before is right, it's all about confidence. When you go to a party and there is people you haven't met before, act completely differently to normal. Literally all you have to do is smile at a girl that isn't with a guy or her friend's, and ask her how she is doing, or if she is having fun, or even better compliment her. Chicks frigging love compliments (don't go over the top though) just say wow i really like your shoes, or top or whatever. Then bam, she will say thanks, and you'll be talking away. Right at that moment you get some confidence... from then on it's all easy!
Never open with a compliment, you might as well just say "I wanna get in your pants"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6889|FUCK UBISOFT

bennisboy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Never open with a compliment, you might as well just say "I wanna get in your pants"
Which always works.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5849|College Park, MD
"do A"
"No, do B"

@_@ I think I'll try and become:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6699|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Yar i meant during the conversation, but i put it down wrong.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

White-Fusion wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

I'm still not too keen on complimenting someone unless they're a friend or partner. A lot of the time complimenting someone comes acroos as tryin to seek their approval and admitting you're lower on the social scale. A joking insult often works much better
JoshP
Banned
+176|5836|Notts, UK

bennisboy wrote:

admitting you're lower on the social scale.
isn't that the whole point of this thread

still, i don't even get invited to the parties in the first place, and i'm too polite to gatecrash, so i fail more than the rest of the thread

Last edited by JoshP (2008-10-14 14:42:41)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6699|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I'm still not too keen on complimenting someone unless they're a friend or partner. A lot of the time complimenting someone comes acroos as tryin to seek their approval and admitting you're lower on the social scale. A joking insult often works much better
Pfft it works for me, I just say it once, half way through the conversation. The amount of time girls spend getting ready before going out, if you let them know they look nice. Or whatever. They really appreciate it.
1337pwned
+11|6038|California
okay so today the girl that I asked out like two weeks ago tells me that she doesn't want a serious relationship.
what does that mean? lol, this is senior year of high school if that has anything to do with it.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6867|Scotland

1337pwned wrote:

okay so today the girl that I asked out like two weeks ago tells me that she doesn't want a serious relationship.
what does that mean? lol, this is senior year of high school if that has anything to do with it.
means she can fuck anyone else she likes...

called an open realtionship. They rock, if they work in your favour
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796
Girls reap complements. It's a way of first getting their attention.

Personality traits that will you get you the ladies:

1.) Confidence
2.) Charm
3.) Being funny

Being here 3 weeks and I've already been given the name man-slut and pretty boy by half the people on my corridor (in a very friendly way ). I'm not particularly big and beefy like a lot of the rugga buggas here but with the combination of the 3 points I noted it's quite easy to get a girl. Obviously the Norwegian blond hair blue eyes helps though

3 weeks down the line at uni and I'm already having women issues. Somehow I ended up liking my neighbor. We got off to an excellent start having already hooked up a couple times and literally sleeping in each others bed every night but I saw her with another guy the other night. She then came over to me in the club and I told her to fuck off. Later on that night I was in my room and she bursts in wanting to talk to me. Unfortunately the talk ended very badly with me finding out she liked the other guy (she had tried playing me) and slamming the door shut calling her a fucking bitch.

Anyways I feel like shit now because of her and I haven't been this homesick since I got here. Combined with freshers flu I'm a pissed off motherfucker who honestly just wants to go home to the most beautiful country in the world..Norway.

Fuck this country man.
Afroman.exe
Banned
+25|5842|Adelaide, Australia

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

pretty boy
i get that all the time lol, pisses me off 2, girls like the badboys

so i got a gun license and 'forget' to tell them i do IT

cha-ching
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796

Afroman.exe wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

pretty boy
i get that all the time lol, pisses me off 2, girls like the badboys

so i got a gun license and 'forget' to tell them i do IT

cha-ching
It's not a bad thing for me. Essentially, the moral of my story is don't try playing two girls at the same time because karma will bite you in the ass. Especially when you fall for one of them.
Dookie0119
+43|5925
1st of all, fucking thread Raphi.

2nd I NEED HALP !!!!!

Girl at school is pretty.
In the 3 years I've been at the school, I've been too shy to speak to her.
But she is soooooo fit.
I think I actually have a problem of which I am just too shy to speak to girls.
Remember I said Shy, not scared.
May I add the only time I get to see her is in the playground ^^

HALP!!!!
Dookie0119
+43|5925

some_random_panda wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

lol

Think what you want
Mate, you're fifteen.  Over here, you'd be in year 10 (and believe me, there is nothing to be had in getting a gf when you're that young).
fixed.
im in yr 10
JoshP
Banned
+176|5836|Notts, UK

Dookie0119 wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

lol

Think what you want
Mate, you're fifteen.  Over here, you'd be in year 10 (and believe me, there is nothing to be had in getting a gf when you're that young).
fixed.
im in yr 10
/fail
the person who said year 9 was from australia. Australia's school system is evidently different to Britain's, hence, his "over here" was correct.

l2readlocationthings

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard