Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
EA are useless fucking queefs.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2008-10-08 08:33:23)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6383|fåking denmark

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

How much is Fifa in Asda, anyone know?

Edit: £38 f/t how much did you blokes pay for it?
39.99 euros

discount ftw.
Good lord!

That's cheap!
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

justice wrote:

My full back can run the length of the pitch in like 3 seconds...maybe there's something wrong with my disc
Or..... (this could just be me being crazy)
You might have a fast full back?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

K, I bought it when I went food shopping before, I'll prawn you online when you get it mok.
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6590|S.C.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

bennisboy wrote:

justice wrote:

My full back can run the length of the pitch in like 3 seconds...maybe there's something wrong with my disc
Or..... (this could just be me being crazy)
You might have a fast full back?
he'd have to be more than fast to pull that off.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
The upload thing truely sucks, only does half

Last edited by justice (2008-10-09 04:45:36)

I know fucking karate
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5966|England

need moar goals
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
My Entry Week #1

Might as well post so people can see and score better
Dookie0119
+43|5770

Zimmer wrote:

Fifa is shit for the PC. Truly shit. I makes me cringe.
You make yourself cringe?
lol?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

Oh rofl. Barcelona is now unbeatable. The new live stats update has just made them incredible because of the way they played in the 6-1 victory over Atletico Madrid.
Messi 95, Xavi 94, Eto'o and Henry 91, Puyol 93, Iniesta 92, Valdes 88, Marquez 90, Alves 90

Untouchable. Just destroyed like 7 guys on Live with Barcelona.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
Hmmm, more people need to play be a pro! I'm the captain of Spurs and England 6 games into my second season. Won the league in my first
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

Hmmm, more people need to play be a pro! I'm the captain of Spurs and England 6 games into my second season. Won the league in my first
I started playing a few days ago and I was doing really great ( average rating of 9.8 ) and I was getting up to the bigger team.... when I accidentally slide tackled a guy off the ball and got a red card for it. It put me off it for a while.

I just love the Live games. bennisboy, you on the 360? All the reviews claim that the online games lag.... but I have had no problem whatsoever.
Surgeons

bennisboiz has a ps3
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6702|Sweden
Played the demo today most likely gonna buy it tomorrow a few questions.

Can you play several players on the same PS3 against others online?

Is there a "bug" when having free kicks close to the goal i just pass next to the wall and get a free shot up close each time cant defend against it either seems way to easy, makes a free kick a guaranteed goal.

Is there a way to trigger any special moves? the dribbling is a bit boring imo no tunnels etc.

Besides that the game seems great having a piss hard time getting my shots where i want them.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

Zimmer wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I started playing a few days ago and I was doing really great ( average rating of 9.8 ) and I was getting up to the bigger team.... when I accidentally slide tackled a guy off the ball and got a red card for it. It put me off it for a while.

I just love the Live games. bennisboy, you on the 360? All the reviews claim that the online games lag.... but I have had no problem whatsoever.

The Sheriff wrote:

bennisboiz has a ps3
Haven't played online yet tho. We only got internet at our house today. 10Megabit FTW
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6747|Scotland

madmurre wrote:

Played the demo today most likely gonna buy it tomorrow a few questions.

No

Is there a "bug" when having free kicks close to the goal i just pass next to the wall and get a free shot up close each time cant defend against it either seems way to easy, makes a free kick a guaranteed goal.
No, not that I know of

Is there a way to trigger any special moves? the dribbling is a bit boring imo no tunnels etc.
Yes, hold left trigger and use right stick. You will be able to do special dribble moves which DO affect the game. Not shitty moves that are just for the looks. Try it with Ronnie, or get the game and try it with Messi, you will see the difference.

Besides that the game seems great having a piss hard time getting my shots where i want them.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5966|England

yes
Surgeons

bennisboy wrote:

Haven't played online yet tho. We only got internet at our house today. 10Megabit FTW
Uni internet ftw

https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/surgeon_2006/HOLYFUCK.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

The Sheriff wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Uni internet ftw

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … LYFUCK.jpg
Lol, my uni internet was shite. Last year it was about the speed of a 512, cos bandwidth was split between the whole group of halls . Think they upgraded it this year tho.

Damn I've scored some belters, but I'm always playin with mates so dont really get a chance to upload em
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6317|England

bennisboy wrote:

I havent actually played manager mode yet, and I'm just whoring be a pro. Still in my first season, but after 2 international games got made captain Haven't lost a game yet either

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard