Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6706
Hey Roger just checked your profile honestly for someone who claims to be better than someone that has a good allround stats IN ALL KITS not just medic you cant really talk much geez if anyone wanted to just play medic i would expect them to have a high SPM hell i have a average of 80+ scores when i was playing medic to get my Vet badges for it plus the lacking of badges and ribbons compared to a very average person like me is woeful let alone compared to Polarbearz so just go back to Karkland play medic to your ego.

*(edit as needed my glasses on a part and missed a point that i held against the aformetioned)

Last edited by Lestat<CoN> (2006-01-13 04:18:22)

RogerThast
+0|6795|WA
haha yeah i bet one of you snipes were the ones who kept picking me off right when i hopped in the heli probably...smile

Polar i take that back your aok
Skruples you make a good point ill work on that schwap
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy- yeah i agree if that happens basically your teams screwed.... those stats are crazah
lestat: thats actually what ive been working on now that i got some desc guns

PS i only cry when i get a eyelash in my eye
Jeroen
+0|6693|Canada, Ontario, Goderich
Wow if u realy wanted the heli and hes hovering, spawn at the bottum and take an eryx to there  heli, they will fly,

Last edited by Jeroen (2006-01-13 14:55:24)

Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6701|Taiwan

RogerThast wrote:

cry all you want polarbearz but my points per min kills yours an you have an extra 200 hours on me
hmmm.....
Mr. Bearz beat your Accuracy, and kill streak.....
RogerThast
+0|6795|WA
200 hours more should explain that but all good

PS you got air and ground defense noice
earth.citizen
+4|6741|Miami, FL

RogerThast wrote:

Everyones ina mad dash to the heli in the beginning and theres millions of people who want the heli

but IN SHARQI those bastard spwn campers at the heli pads are proposterous cheapest shit ever it takes no skill to stay on one side of the building and hover for 30 min its all good to take out the other heli pilot but to camp like a pussy because if the other heli takes off it will kill your ass is just bullshit
For this particular map, this is the way it is. It's one of the many things that make this map unique. It's a challenge your team must overcome. You overcome it with strategy. I suggest you get some. Please choose from any of the following:
1) Ever consider sending a squad to the BeachHouse to cause a ruckus and delay the next helicopter?
2) Ever consider using the AA at Hotel AND Surveilence Post in unison to bring down the enemy chopper?
3) Ever consider converging on the TV station with 3-4 Humvee's (this many goes thru a chopper like a hot knife thru butter)?

Jeez, there's probably a million solutions to your one complaint. It's just the way it is. You have to deal with it. It's a puzzle that you have to solve. I realize it will require some coordination with your squad and/or teammates, but that's the name of the game.
Inquatitis
+1|6640
all my times spent on that map i have never had this problem.
i mean sure, there were times when they tried it, but it took about 5 minutes for them to reconsider doing it again since they got taken down twice by infantry from there.
i mean sure, its annoying, but all you need is 4 people and that helos is as good as dead.
BangStick_ky
+0|6692
The TV tower is a capturable flag, so fair game.
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6626
just team switch and tk the mi28 lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard