Sickness
+0|6664|Killingly, CT
After coming to the belated conclusion of the requirement for certain ranks with badges and the like - I came up with perhaps two simple questions. After realizing that I wasn't being able to reach 1st Sgt. due to the lack of badges (and WAY past the global point mark) - thinking it was the next rank after Master Sgt - I decided to go for the Sgt. Major rank. Currently I'm at 40k global points, and I have every requirement according to BF2S except for the basic transport badge and the ground defense badge. This can be seen ---here---.

Now, when I reach 50k - and lets say that I do get the last two required badges before the global point requirement - can I still attain the Sgt. Major rank even though I didn't get the senior rank (1st Sgt) @ 20,000, and be forced to get the Master Gunnery Sgt. rank? I've got this idea of senior rank - to - senior rank, however I'm hoping that's not the case. I'm hoping that I can attain Sgt. Major regardless of what rank I got @ the 20k global mark as long as I get the badges that are required. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me.

Secondly, the two last required badges according to BF2S require me to be in a transport for 10 minutes IAR, and 5 minutes IAR in a ground D object (mounted MG or TOW). Now, is this 5 minutes collectively IAR? Or 5 minutes straight? As in, do I have to sit in one for 5 minutes before exiting? Or can I hop around between the mounted D objects and as long as I get a TOTAL of 5 minutes IAR I get the badge? Same thing relating to the Transport requirement. Is this 10 minutes total IAR, or 10 minutes straight IAR?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

1. Yes, when u reach 50K points and have the required badges u will be Sgt.Major.

2. No, u dont have to be in a transport for 10 minutes straight - just 10 minutes in a round - so 2 minutes in a transport, jump out to cap a flag and then the last 8 minutes will be enough.

Hope that clears things up for ya :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

Others have figured this relates to the general ranks aswell, so all players above 180K points that are colonels will never be generals cause they didn`t make the requirements of badges before the given points.

Bad luck !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6886|North Texas

Varegg wrote:

Others have figured this relates to the general ranks aswell
It doesn't.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6778|The Hague, Netherlands

indeed how did EA expect you to get all the expert badges (for general) before you hit 200,000 that just aint right.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Kusunagi
+59|6777|The land of Hookers and pod
Another thing EA didn't think about....
WormGuts
+17|6834|Dayton, Ohio
Just hop in a jeep or ground defense and do some commanding.  You'll have the badges in no time atall without having to even try.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6778|The Hague, Netherlands

WormGuts wrote:

Just hop in a jeep or ground defense and do some commanding.  You'll have the badges in no time atall without having to even try.
m8 even those expert badges as commander in lets say air defence is allot : i find 60 hours for the ground defence allready allot and then you must have 100hours for Air defence and like 400 hours for armor/heli and  300 hours airplane ,150 hours transport.thats like 1410 hours expert badge for only the first general. and you think you have this in no time

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-03-09 08:01:07)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard