|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5689|Bolingbrook, Illinois

firebolt5 wrote:

san4 wrote:

So it turns out that the fake threat was fake. Did anyone think it was real?
The person who read his comment did.
It wasn't fake.  "but unfortunately this is now out of my hands,", he DID report wumwuts.

And it's bullshit that wumwuts apologized and will never grief again.  Either he's going to backstab everybody, or maybe the authorities forced him to stop (LOL).
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6133
Or maybe he will change name to wumwut5 and continue griefing.  Technically, wumwuts will have stopped.
san4
The Mas
+311|6679|NYC, a place to live

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

san4 wrote:

It wasn't fake.  "but unfortunately this is now out of my hands,", he DID report wumwuts.

And it's bullshit that wumwuts apologized and will never grief again.  Either he's going to backstab everybody, or maybe the authorities forced him to stop (LOL).
What wasn't fake?
firebolt5
+114|6146

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

san4 wrote:

Yeah, it looks like 100% BS.  He'll do it again.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6426
Why would anyone trust ragers? The whole point is to make you as angry as possible so you have meltdown posts like UK_Force did in his OP.
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned

san4 wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

What wasn't fake?
How UK Force reported wumwuts to the authorities.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK
Still, epic troll is epic.
firebolt5
+114|6146
He reported him because of the threats, not because of his griefing in a video game, obviously.  UK Force didn't have a "meltdown".
san4
The Mas

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

san4 wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

What wasn't fake?
How UK Force reported wumwuts to the authorities.
Yes, I got that. My post was referring to the threat as fake, not the reporting.

He probably wishes he hadn't reported it now.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5895|CA
LOL, those videos are hilarious.  TBH, the threats were a bit out of line, but whatever.  Funny to see UK_Force post that announcement, and see all the posts below sucking his balls.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6426

firebolt5 wrote:

He reported him because of the threats, not because of his griefing in a video game, obviously.  UK Force didn't have a "meltdown".
If he did it on any other forum but the PR dev circlejerk section everyone would be laughing at him, not agreeing with him. Just because he's gotten the backing of all his minions on the PR forums doesn't me he didn't have a meltdown.
baggs
+732|6195
I don't care for the 'seriousness' of the situation, i just laughed my ass off while watching the videos
Miner
+4|6727
If I'd post in PR forums that people at BF2s are mostly whiners, they would most agree. If I'd post it here, most of you would start to whine. So, who is right?

He did it because he is in military, and in military you are obliged to report such things what this wumwuts had made up. Even if they could be just bad jokes, which it seems this threat was supposed to be. This dude hasn't exactly been just a 'funny guy', he has done things that aren't normal for.. well, average BF2 player. If he speaks about telling extremists to bomb a PR LAN party held in military base, where should people start to laugh? This isn't normal behavior. I find it completely justified to check what the heck this guy is really up to.

The PR community is probably one of the most mature communities in BF2 'world'. Expect it to be serious business, because old tards like me cannot take any humor.

Especially in threats like this.

Last edited by Miner (2008-10-02 07:38:30)

mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6589|S.C.
When forums collide..........
https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2434/forumscollidejk9.png
https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/forumscollidejk9.png/1/w1152.png
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6426

Miner wrote:

The PR community is probably one of the most mature communities in BF2 'world'. Expect it to be serious business, because old tards like me cannot take any humor.

The PR community isn't mature, they're just as retarded as your average 14 year old CSS clan but mixed up with some elitism about waiting two hours to drive one tank and how having 2km of sod-all in a map is "deep".
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6730|Comber, Northern Ireland
this is bullshit
san4
The Mas

Miner wrote:

If I'd post in PR forums that people at BF2s are mostly whiners, they would most agree. If I'd post it here, most of you would start to whine. So, who is right?

He did it because he is in military, and in military you are obliged to report such things what this wumwuts had made up. Even if they could be just bad jokes, which it seems this threat was supposed to be. This dude hasn't exactly been just a 'funny guy', he has done things that aren't normal for.. well, average BF2 player. If he speaks about telling extremists to bomb a PR LAN party held in military base, where should people start to laugh? This isn't normal behavior. I find it completely justified to check what the heck this guy is really up to.

You think resources should be drawn away from other suspects to check what wumwuts is really up to? There have to be better uses of military and civilian law enforcement resources than checking out an internet clown. A guy who is "90%" likely to be just a dumb kid (to use the number from the letter). I certainly hope the authorities know about people who are more likely to be dangerous, and I hope they are spending their time on those dangerous people.

Or do you think there are enough resources to check out all threats, no matter how unlikely they are?
Miner
+4|6727
22th of september, Matti Saari was questioned by local police due Youtube videos he had made. These videos included shooting at the range, ending in phrase "You will die next". After the police questioning, no action was taken. They believed that he was only joking.

23th of September, Matti Saari walked to his classroom and used his Walther P22, killing 11 people including himself, and wounding three. Three pupils were able to escape.

These 10 innocent people are now dead.

I hope they make sure he wasn't joking.

Last edited by Miner (2008-10-03 05:09:41)

{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6456
Lol - what a load of bollocks - you think the UK Miltary would give a shit....hahaha so naive.  Clearly they would file the letter in the draw marked -"sigh........."

The amount of threats and suchlikes which go on in game - they would need a whole Intelligence Department to deal with it alone.....the dude who wrote the letter  needs to take deep breaths and welcome himself to the WWW.

22th of september, Matti Saari was questioned by local police due Youtube videos he had made. These videos included shooting at the range, ending in phrase "You will die next". After the police questioning, no action was taken. They believed that he was only joking.
HE HAD A REAL GUN = WUMWUTS HAS A KEYBOARD!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

Miner wrote:

23th of September, Matti Saari walked to his classroom and used his Walther P22, killing 11 people including himself, and wounding three. Three pupils were able to escape.

Shut the fuck up or I'll suicide bomb your house.
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Miner wrote:

Shut the fuck up or I'll suicide bomb your house.
reported
baggs
+732|6195
This thread got boring after post #1.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5738|Croatia
Is it just me or those videos are stupid and annoying?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5990|Aberdeen, Scotland
No Blah, not just you, they are crap

The TF2 rage vids someone posted were hilarious...especially the 'trivia quiz'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard