tyme414
+29|6672
Its a mix drink, consisting of a 3/4 shot of Amaretto and 1/4 of Bacardi 151 on top (to make it flammable). The shot is then dropped into a glass filled with beer, and drank immediately. Its supposed 2 taste like Dr. Pepper. Me and some guys at my college are makin em' tonite. Anyone had one before, comments?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6598|NYC / Hamburg

Mixing beer with anything fails. Pretend you've started puberty and drink beer normally
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6652|London, England
Nope. I'd like to try it. But generally speaking, it's too much effort. Just getting drunk conventionally will do it for us.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6468|Germany

max wrote:

Mixing beer with anything fails. Pretend you've started puberty and drink beer normally
this.

Except if you're from the US, then I can understand why you want to mix your beer with something.

Let me get my flamesuit.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6781

tyme414 wrote:

Its a mix drink, consisting of a 3/4 shot of Amaretto and 1/4 of Bacardi 151 on top (to make it flammable). The shot is then dropped into a glass filled with beer, and drank immediately. Its supposed 2 taste like Dr. Pepper. Me and some guys at my college are makin em' tonite. Anyone had one before, comments?
I have had a DrPepper Cocktail before but was slightly different from this one.

It was Amaretto which is then dropped into half a pint of Coke and then drunk really quickly.

Tastes like DrPepper and that is about it.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6419|New York
I'd pass, Dr. Pepper isn't my thing.

The only thing I mix like that is an Irish Car Bomb.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Benzin
+576|6030
Tucker Max mentions the drink in one of his stories. Says it tastes really good, but they're a bit dangerous ...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6866|Kubra, Damn it!

heggs wrote:

Car Bombs have led me to many crazy nights, most of which I don't remember that well.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5748|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'd rather just drink my real Dr.Pepper, and add a shot of amaretto to THAT.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5945|...

heggs wrote:

I have had a few really messed up nights whilst having Irish Car Bomb drag races...

TheDonkey wrote:

That sounds like it would be TOO sweet.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6627|England

TheDonkey wrote:

I'd rather drink something much less gay tbh.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6722|Devon, England

rh27 wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

I'd rather drink something much less gay tbh.
Someone's insecure.
0akleaves
+183|6644|Newcastle UK
only reason people drink this is because they are american and you women cant handle proper beer.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6866|Kubra, Damn it!

Beer is the emperor's new clothes.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6663|949

Had it many times.  Good stuff, but forget the 151 and just drop Amaretto into a beer.

chittydog wrote:

Beer is the emperor's new clothes.
Nah, beer is what made the emporer think it was ok to go out naked in front of his subjects.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6612|SE London

max wrote:

You've clearly never drunk snakebite and black.

1/2 pint of cider + 1/2 pint of lager + bit of blackcurrant squash = tasty and refreshing beverage.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6598|NYC / Hamburg

urgh .... that sounds terrible. If I want refreshing I'll drink / make some lemonade or something. Beer should not ever be sweet or mixed with anything
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5945|...

btw...thank you for the karma malfunction...now I am complete...to whoever did it...I would +1 you back...but you took no credit...sorry
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6612|SE London

max wrote:

urgh .... that sounds terrible. If I want refreshing I'll drink / make some lemonade or something. Beer should not ever be sweet or mixed with anything
Precisely what I thought until I drank it. It's lovely. Try it. It's not at all like you'd expect.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2008-10-02 10:18:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard