+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
that's mean
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

God Save the Queen wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I bet Crimson Jihad becomes a nuclear power before Iran does.
Arent we missing one of the florida keys?
wat
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859
now there are more developments in the Iran/Israel issue.

The barbaric beats in the white house have now given Israel a long range radar, which may suggest Israel can now attack Iran and are more confident in stopping any Iranian missiles coming into Israel in retaliation

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle … 641570.stm
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut

rammunition wrote:

The barbaric beats in the white house have now given Israel a long range radar, which may suggest Israel can now attack Iran and are more confident in stopping any Iranian missiles coming into Israel in retaliation

It said nothing about attacking Iran. All it said was that Isreal can better defend itself. WTF is wrong with that?
Malloy must go
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859

deeznutz1245 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

It said nothing about attacking Iran. All it said was that Isreal can better defend itself. WTF is wrong with that?
This means that Israel can now go attack Iran, knowing if Iran lauched a few missiles they can now stop them. Read this link of Israel asking America for permission to attack Iran.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/se … estinians1
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Neither Israel nor Iran have the capability to attack each other conventionally with any significance. Israel hasn't got a chance in doing this without US support. And the US won't support an Israeli attack on Iran as it would basically wipe out every gain made in Iraq and Afghanistan and it would turn the region into a fireball.
deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut

rammunition wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

This means that Israel can now go attack Iran, knowing if Iran lauched a few missiles they can now stop them. Read this link of Israel asking America for permission to attack Iran.

But, and correct me if I am wrong here, didn't the first link you provided state that the U.S. wouldnt condone any attacks on Iran by Isreal? I mean, there are plenty of countries with missile defense systems. It is kind of the norm. It seems to me you are just pissed of again and are providing links after the previous link fails to support your argument.
Malloy must go
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859

deeznutz1245 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

But, and correct me if I am wrong here, didn't the first link you provided state that the U.S. wouldnt condone any attacks on Iran by Isreal? I mean, there are plenty of countries with missile defense systems. It is kind of the norm. It seems to me you are just pissed of again and are providing links after the previous link fails to support your argument.
America not support Israel???

LOL, isn't that what they said during the Lebanon war in 2006 but were at the same time providing weapons and bombs???

If you belive anything America says then you need to wake up
deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut
Jesus Christ. You post a link that does not support your statement, that's what I am saying. I know that the US supports Israel you fucking astronaut, everyone does. My two year old knows that but I want you to justify what you are posting. Once again, your posts are anti US spam because you complain once again but the evidence you are providing supports nothing you are saying. And btw, all I am doing is asking questions that you provided in your link. So, you do realize that when you insult me for asking such "dumb" questions you are making an ass out of yourself? I got into an argument with myself once, it was tiring and I don't know who won so I feel your pain.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-09-30 04:55:31)

Malloy must go
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

rammunition wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

America not support Israel???

LOL, isn't that what they said during the Lebanon war in 2006 but were at the same time providing weapons and bombs???

If you belive anything America says then you need to wake up
Don't make me draw up the RPG-29's Iran supplied again, I'm actually getting tired of pointing that fact out every time.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6596|S.C.
Sing it: Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.
imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Arent we missing one of the florida keys?
wat
Okay, the "Crimson Jihad" flew past me, since my eyes still have crusty sleep-stuff in them, but the Florida Keys remark pegged it for me.  Are we so lacking in classic movies that True Lies makes the list?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Neither Israel nor Iran have the capability to attack each other conventionally with any significance.
I should think Iran has a whole heap of chemical and biological weapons, REAL WMD, not the made up ones.
A few canisters of Anthrax or VX dropped on the few major Israeli population centres would screw them a bit I think.
Israel hasn't got a chance in doing this without US support.
Pretty much.
And the US won't support an Israeli attack on Iran as it would basically wipe out every gain made in Iraq and Afghanistan and it would turn the region into a fireball.
At this point, with Duhbya certain to be remembered as the most disastrous President the US has seen, I don't suppose he's concerned about trifles like world war 3.
It was his intention to ignite the region, its surprising its taken this long.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Neither Israel nor Iran have the capability to attack each other conventionally with any significance.
I should think Iran has a whole heap of chemical and biological weapons, REAL WMD, not the made up ones.
A few canisters of Anthrax or VX dropped on the few major Israeli population centres would screw them a bit I think.
Yeah, guess all those chemical bombs Saddam used on the Iranians back in the 80's were figments of imagination and he thought best not to stash for the future because they might be dangerous
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

rammunition wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

From the subtitle of your linked story:

US president told Israeli prime minister he would not back attack on Iran
What's your point?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859

FEOS wrote:

rammunition wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

From the subtitle of your linked story:

US president told Israeli prime minister he would not back attack on Iran
What's your point?
the point is the U.S say one thing but do they other, like mentioned during the Lebanon massacre in 2006 the U.S acted like they wanted a ceasefire when in fact they were arming the zionazi's.

my point again, the U.S may have said they won't back Israel but they will do so behind closed doors, and then come in front of the media "condemning" this or that
Kuffar
+11|5711
The 'Zionazi's'?

You ought to be ashamed of that remark.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command

Kuffar wrote:

The 'Zionazi's'?

You ought to be ashamed of that remark.
You're new here so lemme help you;

Don;t waste your time with ram.
Kuffar
+11|5711
lol, fair enough.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

rammunition wrote:

the point is the U.S say one thing but do they other, like mentioned during the Lebanon massacre in 2006 the U.S acted like they wanted a ceasefire when in fact they were arming the zionazi's.
How do the two things have any relation to one another?

You draw a link where there is none.

You can help a friend defend themselves while still saying that they need to find another way of solving the problem.

And nice spin there..."Lebanon massacre" and "zionazi's".

rammunition wrote:

my point again, the U.S may have said they won't back Israel but they will do so behind closed doors, and then come in front of the media "condemning" this or that
Got anything other than a post by you that substantiates that claim?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6488|Menlo Park, CA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

BIG LOL!!!! I just watched True Lies the other day!! Why dont we go after those guys???

And Israel is a "big boy" and can fend for itself. . . . . If they want to bomb Iran then let em'! Bottom line Iran is a menace in the region and would love nothing more to aquire and USE a nuke whenever they see fit.  They arent rational nor are they a model member of the international community.  If Israel feels threatend or knows that Iran is close to developing the most powerful weapon known to man, then fuck it! Let the bombs drop and the bodies hit the floor!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

FEOS wrote:

rammunition wrote:

How do the two things have any relation to one another?

You draw a link where there is none.

You can help a friend defend themselves while still saying that they need to find another way of solving the problem.

And nice spin there..."Lebanon massacre" and "zionazi's".

rammunition wrote:

Got anything other than a post by you that substantiates that claim?
FEOS, honestly...I wouldn't even bother.

He'll try and blame anything on the US, even if he has no evidence whatsoever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard