Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6673|Sydney, Australia
not too abd of a medal (of course, coming from someone whohas it )

i got it the first round that I played. having no previous battlefield experience, I soon found out the meaning of spawn raping (attributing to my death streak *shame*), artillery and that sniper may not be the best class after all.
Close to the end, I see that I have been awarded the purple heart, and (having no idea about medals/badges/ribbons) was excited that they were THIS easy to get.

Now I cop alot of crap from my friends - but screw them, I have not gotten another one since that day, and have severly increased my K/D ratio and SPM.

It is a medal not to be ashamed of, but not bad if you dont have it.
ImaMedic
+1|6781|Where ever there's wounded
The medal to me is a mark of a true BF2 player. Why because every player had a shit day or round where things just don't go for the player. Yet, that player stuck it out and took a beating. Everyone has a shit day at one point or another.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6663|South Korea.
I dont care, I like the way it looks to be honest, and anyway, you always get pwned...at least once.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6782|Tenn
i dont think i could ever get it unless i tried...even in the beginning i was holding my own...i do remember one night i was drunk and i almost had it but i got a kill before i died...6-19
The0wner
+0|6668

tor11 wrote:

Torin wrote:

Nope, you don't want it, unless you're just obsessed with having every medal available. It is a sign that you did remarkably bad for at least 1 round in your career.
Do not agree with you on that one, got mine trying to secure flag on wake island as an US, feeding my team mates with ammo and health! So i think its a award like equal the rest! Its a medal of heroism, trying too stoop a greater enemy! So SHU...THE FU.... up, dont come with something like that witout knowing how people got it, dosent mean you are bad at playing. sayings likes this pisses me off! And btw please use the search this thread does exsist !
i agree with you
and my grandpa has purple heart and he didnt die  20 times with 5 kills
heh
Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
In all honesty.

I think the purple heart was a fuck up.

I think it was really ment to be for a K of 4:1 not 1:4, but they fucked up and left it, lol. seems kinda dumb that they would force an award for those that suck lol. I have it, it reminds me of the first time i played, lol.
Maj.Do
+85|6766|good old CA
uhhh the purple heart is given to people who get injured in battle so why let someone who isnt dying alot get it?
Flyboy63
+8|6719|South Australia

tor11 wrote:

Torin wrote:

Nope, you don't want it, unless you're just obsessed with having every medal available. It is a sign that you did remarkably bad for at least 1 round in your career.
Do not agree with you on that one, got mine trying to secure flag on wake island as an US, feeding my team mates with ammo and health! So i think its a award like equal the rest! Its a medal of heroism, trying too stoop a greater enemy! So SHU...THE FU.... up, dont come with something like that witout knowing how people got it, dosent mean you are bad at playing. sayings likes this pisses me off! And btw please use the search this thread does exsist !
QFT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard